+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 231

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

  1. #121

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If johnson does die from this virus , who takes over ? Although by no means a tory voter , I would rather swig battery acid , they dont seem to have anyone in the reserves

    Please god dont let micheal gove take over

    I reckon Jacob Rees mogg would steady the ship with his life experience of facing poverty and hardship
    You are another Wrong’un.

    My genuine heartfelt sympathies go out to you for dealing with what you have had to on a personal level and with your parents.

    However, your firebrand opinions are nasty and unhelpful at best.

  2. #122

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Hope you are happy NYC Blue!
    You’ve long struck me as a wrong’un as have several other posters.

    Absolute low life’s!!
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.

  3. #123

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    You are another Wrong’un.

    My genuine heartfelt sympathies go out to you for dealing with what you have had to on a personal level and with your parents.

    However, your firebrand opinions are nasty and unhelpful at best.
    What on earth are you talking about now ?

    A wrong un ? What do you mean by this ?

    Who made you the message board policeman ?

    I have simply asked who takes over if the prime minister dies , which he may well do

    What are you getting all uppity with me for ?

  4. #124

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    People are showing their vile true colours on this post .

    I am truly shocked , I get the wind ups and political nastiness , due to ones opinions, but this is on another level .

    Take the whole post down Mike .

  5. #125

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I find priti quite confusing. Sometimes I see her on TV and think I'd definitely have a go. Other times she looks dog rough. Definitely think she'd be the dominant type mind. leathers, whips and all sorts!
    Shes a rotter mate

    And shes four foot wide and a foot high

  6. #126
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    7,746

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    It is Ok, say what you like, MM will remove it anyway and no one will see it again. Enjoy!

  7. #127

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    People are showing their vile true colours on this post .

    I am truly shocked , I get the wind ups and political nastiness , due to ones opinions, but this is on another level .

    Take the whole post down Mike .
    Bookmarked.

  8. #128

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    My views aren’t just formed from your vile post wishing another human being dead.

    You are an annoying and negative as fook looking up City threads at half time.

    Self Righteous as fook on most other posts to boot!!

  9. #129

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What on earth are you talking about now ?

    A wrong un ? What do you mean by this ?

    Who made you the message board policeman ?

    I have simply asked who takes over if the prime minister dies , which he may well do

    What are you getting all uppity with me for ?
    It’s quite clear what I mean.
    You say rotter...I say wrong’un.

    I’ve been on this board since about 1998 and have posted on and off.

    I seldom feel a desire to look up my password to post until folk like you and NYC Blue spew their shite!

    You constantly post strong opinions about politics, how shite Wales is compared to Bradford or Manchester and general Tw&ishness.

    And you are a born Jack, judging everybody else.

    If you want to post your opinions as regularly on a public forum as you do...don’t get bent out of shape when they are shot down.

  10. #130

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    My views aren’t just formed from your vile post wishing another human being dead.

    You are an annoying and negative as fook looking up City threads at half time.

    Self Righteous as fook on most other posts to boot!!
    Put me on ignore then. And stop wasting your time.

  11. #131

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Put me on ignore then. And stop wasting your time.
    Sage advice 👍

  12. #132

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Salty in here tonight

  13. #133

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    Did you really wish that Boris Johnson died. And as for your last sentence above............

    l agree your not a wrong'un

    That is too mild


    How about scum of the earth????

  14. #134

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Absolutely shocking comments here. I suggest this thread gets locked.

  15. #135

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It’s quite clear what I mean.
    You say rotter...I say wrong’un.

    I’ve been on this board since about 1998 and have posted on and off.

    I seldom feel a desire to look up my password to post until folk like you and NYC Blue spew their shite!

    You constantly post strong opinions about politics, how shite Wales is compared to Bradford or Manchester and general Tw&ishness.

    And you are a born Jack, judging everybody else.

    If you want to post your opinions as regularly on a public forum as you do...don’t get bent out of shape when they are shot down.
    You’ve done it now......A born Jack!!!

  16. #136

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Did you really wish that Boris Johnson died. And as for your last sentence above............

    l agree your not a wrong'un

    That is too mild


    How about scum of the earth????
    I can remember you being annoyed with me when I celebrated Margaret Thatcher's death, but I still feel the same about her now. Thatcher was someone who pursued policies which decimated many people's lives as a matter of course. Granted, the issues facing the manufacturing industries which were savagely hit during her period of power were going to have to be addressed at some time, but did they have to be accompanied by rhetoric aimed at those suffering because of it with talk of "getting on your bike" to find a job and there being no such thing as society any more?

    Vulnerable and isolated people were left very much to fend for themselves in the "i, me, mine eighties" - it didn't have to be like that, but Thatcher was the driving force behind a Government that ensured it was. Whatever, I may say about her though, she was an unusual and brave politician who chose to follow a path which she knew would be very divisive and, when the criticism was at it's highest, stuck to her guns - there aren't many like that and, for me, the current Prime Minister most certainly isn't one of them.

    Boris Johnson, and many in his Cabinet I suspect, are products of the Thatcherite eighties, but without the deep convictions which fuelled them. What our current Prime Minister has is the desire to primarily look after number one synonymous with that decade. His political career has been dominated by the "what's best for Boris?" approach, but, politically, he's a lightweight and certainly no Thatcher in terms of bravery and conviction - someone who so wants to be liked shouldn't really become Prime Minister.

    That's some of the reason why I cannot feel the same about Boris Johnson's position now as I did about Margaret Thatcher, but the main one is that it was her time to die and it certainly isn't his yet. Thatcher was eighty seven and had suffered a series of strokes in her declining years - by the end it seems she was existing rather than living. Whatever you may think of Boris Johnson, the ,lifeforce has always burned within him stronger than it did in many others and it was still doing so until recently - I hope he makes a full recovery and wish him, and all of those laid low by this virus, all the best.

  17. #137

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why would they have been lying about his condition? There is no reason to. If you listened to the TV this evening several very clever IC doctors stated independantly that the 'patient' can literally deteriorate that quickly from seeming reasonably healthy. It seems that is what happened here. Its no great plot or midiformation. But you carry on beleiving what ever you want like swo many others.
    Raab admitted yesterday that he last spoke to Boris on Saturday, a day before he went into hospital. Considering the original story was 'he has gone in for some precautionary tests but is in control of the government', something doesn't add up.

  18. #138

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    I don’t wish the man ill, but his ego is a danger to society, and not just because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    It’s doing my box in all these people calling for a clap on the doorstep for him, he’s the prime reason that we are in such a shit state with getting a handle on this pandemic. He’s the prime reason we’re going through this shit show of Brexit. Clap him? I’d rather boo him.

  19. #139

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    I wish him well and hope he makes a full recovery.

    I also hope reflects on his actions minimising this awful virus. He has had access to immense knowledge yet he acted in a foolish manner shaking hands with people:

    In seeking the populist platform like he did with Brexit when it was all soundbites and ignoring expert advice he’s made himself ill and I dare say some people have thought ‘Good old Boris is shaking hands I will do so too’ and they too are now il.

    Good luck to him on his recovery, I hope he comes out of it a wiser individual. .

  20. #140

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    I'm a true Socialist and despaired when Boris Johnson won the election, particularly as hard-working people that I've known nearly all my life who have struggled at times to provide for their families, voted for him.

    That said, he is still a human-being and doesn't deserve to suffer and his unborn baby especially doesn't deserve to lose it's father.

  21. #141

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm a true Socialist and despaired when Boris Johnson won the election, particularly as hard-working people that I've known nearly all my life who have struggled at times to provide for their families, voted for him.

    That said, he is still a human-being and doesn't deserve to suffer and his unborn baby especially doesn't deserve to lose it's father.
    My thoughts exactly hope he pulls through

  22. #142

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I can remember you being annoyed with me when I celebrated Margaret Thatcher's death, but I still feel the same about her now. Thatcher was someone who pursued policies which decimated many people's lives as a matter of course. Granted, the issues facing the manufacturing industries which were savagely hit during her period of power were going to have to be addressed at some time, but did they have to be accompanied by rhetoric aimed at those suffering because of it with talk of "getting on your bike" to find a job and there being no such thing as society any more?

    Vulnerable and isolated people were left very much to fend for themselves in the "i, me, mine eighties" - it didn't have to be like that, but Thatcher was the driving force behind a Government that ensured it was. Whatever, I may say about her though, she was an unusual and brave politician who chose to follow a path which she knew would be very divisive and, when the criticism was at it's highest, stuck to her guns - there aren't many like that and, for me, the current Prime Minister most certainly isn't one of them.

    Boris Johnson, and many in his Cabinet I suspect, are products of the Thatcherite eighties, but without the deep convictions which fuelled them. What our current Prime Minister has is the desire to primarily look after number one synonymous with that decade. His political career has been dominated by the "what's best for Boris?" approach, but, politically, he's a lightweight and certainly no Thatcher in terms of bravery and conviction - someone who so wants to be liked shouldn't really become Prime Minister.

    That's some of the reason why I cannot feel the same about Boris Johnson's position now as I did about Margaret Thatcher, but the main one is that it was her time to die and it certainly isn't his yet. Thatcher was eighty seven and had suffered a series of strokes in her declining years - by the end it seems she was existing rather than living. Whatever you may think of Boris Johnson, the ,lifeforce has always burned within him stronger than it did in many others and it was still doing so until recently - I hope he makes a full recovery and wish him, and all of those laid low by this virus, all the best.
    I genuinely considered Thatcher an evil person. Hated her policies and personlity, haven't been able to detest any of the subsequent Tory leaders with quite the same enthusiasm no matter how hard I try. I don't fall for the disheveled buffoon image of Boris Johnson and I thought NYCBlue's statement was a bit tasteless and winced when I read it. Here's some Elvis Costello for him while he maintains his vigil with the champagne on ice.

  23. #143

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson is a terrible person. And unfortunately a very powerful one. You don't know anything about me, but apparently I'm a wrong 'un. I'm fortunate enough to not care what you think about me. Or what you think about anyone else for that matter. But if you want to talk about a wrong 'un. Look no further than Boris Johnson. I consider him my enemy. I consider him the enemy of people and things that I care about. The world will be a better place without him.
    Moron.

  24. #144
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,678

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    I hope that everyone who is ill with the virus recovers - Boris Johnson included.

    I won't be clapping him tonight though.

  25. #145

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I hope that everyone who is ill with the virus recovers - Boris Johnson included.

    I won't be clapping him tonight though.
    Clapping him? For being unwell? Are people going to do that?

  26. #146

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I hope that everyone who is ill with the virus recovers - Boris Johnson included.

    I won't be clapping him tonight though.
    Totally agree with your sentiments. I sincerely hope Johnson makes a full recovery but clapping him is way off the mark; in my opinion it will devalue the heartfelt expressions of gratitude and respect shown to the NHS workforce. It would be more fitting to clap the other body of essential workers like retail workers in food stores, police, firemen, people who keep our lights on and the gas flame burning and many many more. These people deserve our thanks too!

  27. #147
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    9,678

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Clapping him? For being unwell? Are people going to do that?
    Seems so. A campaign on Twitter and in some papers:

    https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...prime-18054121

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...navirus-latest

  28. #148

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Now if the suggestion was clapping him in irons...........

  29. #149

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    It's always Twitter. No Chance will i be clapping him, what his party has done over the last ten years has cost lives and peoples health. I might make a banner up that says 'Clapping for the victims of Austerity' I hope he makes a full recovery, although because he's ill, it doesn't change the fact that he's a ****.

  30. #150

    Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

    Won't be the first clap he's got I bet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •