+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

Banned

Re: Johnson Admitted to Hospital

The state of humanity, laid bare in this thread. People wishing someone ill, people celebrating the death of someone.

Johnson is a self-centred moron, his policies will damage me personally and are damaging me personally. His Government's arrogance on labelling people "unskilled" has come to bite them on their arses.

But, wishing him dead? I agree he is not a pleasant human being, but I live in hope that this crisis has refocused his mind, and others as we get out of this crisis.

Thatcher had an incredibly detrimental effect on my town. But, if I celebrated her death I would be worse than anything she did.

Rise above it. You're looking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Won't be the first clap he's got I bet
    There's a house in Cyncoed that had the biggest 'Vote Tory' Placard outside their house during the recent election that i've ever seen. They've got rainbows up now saying support the NHS. Stupid *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    There's a house in Cyncoed that had the biggest 'Vote Tory' Placard outside their house during the recent election that i've ever seen. They've got rainbows up now saying support the NHS. Stupid *****.
    That's what gets me, people don't realise the irony in the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The state of humanity, laid bare in this thread. People wishing someone ill, people celebrating the death of someone.

Johnson is a self-centred moron, his policies will damage me personally and are damaging me personally. His Government's arrogance on labelling people "unskilled" has come to bite them on their arses.

But, wishing him dead? I agree he is not a pleasant human being, but I live in hope that this crisis has refocused his mind, and others as we get out of this crisis.

Thatcher had an incredibly detrimental effect on my town. But, if I celebrated her death I would be worse than anything she did.

Johnsons girlfriend is an environmentalist which gives me some hope, and if the NHS saves his life, and that of many others, hopefully him and his party will realise the value of it, instead of cheering when they manage to block a pay rise for the nurses.
    https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...-nurses/23/03/

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It’s quite clear what I mean.
    You say rotter...I say wrong’un.

I’ve been on this board since about 1998 and have posted on and off.

I seldom feel a desire to look up my password to post until folk like you and NYC Blue spew their shite!

You constantly post strong opinions about politics, how shite Wales is compared to Bradford or Manchester and general Tw&ishness.

And you are a born Jack, judging everybody else.

If you want to post your opinions as regularly on a public forum as you do...don’t get bent out of shape when they are shot down.
    Well best if you post off rather than on then isn't it

Are you in the states ?

Do me a favour and stay there you miserable old tart

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That's what gets me, people don't realise the irony in the whole thing.
    It's a worrying prospect when people can't make the connection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Johnsons girlfriend is an environmentalist which gives me some hope, and if the NHS saves his life, and that of many others, hopefully him and his party will realise the value of it, instead of cheering when they manage to block a pay rise for the nurses.
    https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...-nurses/23/03/
    We can hope. If they revert back to type (and they would be incredibly stupid to do so) - it will be political suicide.

We also have to appreciate we will have to pay more in taxes for the NHS and we'll all be paying the price of underfunding for generations to come. But, that's our fault because we have, collectively, always voted against tax rises.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    I don’t wish the man ill, but his ego is a danger to society, and not just because of the coronavirus pandemic.
    It’s doing my box in all these people calling for a clap on the doorstep for him, he’s the prime reason that we are in such a shit state with getting a handle on this pandemic. He’s the prime reason we’re going through this shit show of Brexit. Clap him? I’d rather boo him.
    Aye

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    It’s quite clear what I mean.
    You say rotter...I say wrong’un.

I’ve been on this board since about 1998 and have posted on and off.

I seldom feel a desire to look up my password to post until folk like you and NYC Blue spew their shite!

You constantly post strong opinions about politics, how shite Wales is compared to Bradford or Manchester and general Tw&ishness.

And you are a born Jack, judging everybody else.

If you want to post your opinions as regularly on a public forum as you do...don’t get bent out of shape when they are shot down.
    I was born in neath , that's not swansea

I reckon you are a raving tory

And rather odd too , you only post when you want to complain about other posters

That's fecking strange

It's always Twitter. No Chance will i be clapping him, what his party has done over the last ten years has cost lives and peoples health. I might make a banner up that says 'Clapping for the victims of Austerity' I hope he makes a full recovery, although because he's ill, it doesn't change the fact that he's a ****.
    Clap the man who has decimated the NHS , voted against nurses pay rises , been part of a government that has put people through cruel fit to work tests , leading many to suicide ?

Clap for that ?

No fecking chance

Plenty round this way

Stupid *****

Slash the NHS ......but please help us when we are in the shit

Next week let's all have a clap for that working class hero Iain Duncan Smith ?

He oversaw the savage welfare cuts under the tories in the last ten years , driving up the use of food banks despite us being one of the richest countries in the world

And many sick and disabled people have been driven to suicide due to the stress of fit for work tests

If we are going to clap boris , let's clap him

And Sir Jacob Rees Mogg

I think every tuesday we should have clap a tory at 8pm

We should clap everyone we encounter during our daily 30-minute government prescribed exercise period of walking round the block on the off chance they might be a key worker, Tory, a good karaoke singer or simply for being a fellow human.

I wouldn't be adverse to spending three hours on the doorstep each night from 6pm applauding like a sea lion might. 20 minutes for NHS staff, then 10 minutes each for postal workers, prison officers, supermarket staff, lorry drivers, police officers, farmers, utility workers, traffic wardens and more besides.

Best post in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    We should clap everyone we encounter during our daily 30-minute government prescribed exercise period of walking round the block on the off chance they might be a key worker, Tory, a good karaoke singer or simply for being a fellow human.

I wouldn't be adverse to spending three hours on the doorstep each night from 6pm applauding like a sea lion might. 20 minutes for NHS staff, then 10 minutes each for postal workers, prison officers, supermarket staff, lorry drivers, police officers, farmers, utility workers, traffic wardens and more besides.
    It's a bit patronising in my opinion, especially Tesco Lining up their staff to Clap Key workers on the way in. This is the society we live in, cheap Emotive behaviour that takes away from the real issues. People are lazy minded.

It's a bit patronising in my opinion, especially Tesco Lining up their staff to Clap Key workers on the way in. This is the society we live in, cheap Emotive behaviour that takes away from the real issues. People are lazy minded.
    People clapping boris who removed us from the european wide early response programme for virus control , despite warnings from the NHS ?

His government refused to take part in the offer from europe to participate in the joint procurement for urgent medical supplies like masks , ventilators etc .....putting our nurses and patients at risk

Clapping for that ?

People voting tory who are now clapping our " brave nurses " to save them forgetting it has been tory NHS cuts over the last ten years that have put so much pressure on front line staff .....dont these fecking idiots read the news ? Well if you did vote for tory cuts and you fall ill , dont blame those of us who didnt .

Its boris Johnson's watch now and if the NHS pull him through good on em but let's not forget the five year old boy who died recently or a leading heart consultant at the heath .

Johnson is just another statistic of this awful virus , a virus he and his government have prepared for badly and starved the NHS of resources to fight it in the first place

Keep safe bluebirds

The only mitigation I can see is that person x on ccmb wishing a politician dead is extremely unlikely to have an impact, and in this case will only be said by those who can see that 130,000 people died unnecessarily due to austerity (David Cameron adviser, Steve Hilton said so) where people such as Boris did have an impact. In this way I don't think you celebrating Thatcher's death makes you worse than her, she had power and you don't, but think you have lost right to claim to be better.

Still, a left-wing position is being anti-capital punishment and seeking humane and responsible punishment instead. The humane and responsible punishment Boris hopefully has in his future is majority realising what a terrible professional he is (journalist as well as politician), Boris having to own consequence of his bad politics and being voted out asap of the job he felt entitled to.

Stepping away from politics to the real world, considering how awful bad symptoms and death through covid-19 is I wouldn't be wishing it on anyone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...shire-52198488
    Coronavirus: Mayor apologises for PM 'deserves this' comments
    Sheila Oakes.jpg
    Sheila Oakes admitted she "made a mistake"

A town mayor has apologised for saying Prime Minister Boris Johnson "completely deserves this" after he was admitted to intensive care.

Sheila Oakes, who is the mayor of Heanor in Derbyshire, made the comments below a Facebook post about the news.

The Amber Valley Labour Group said it had withdrawn the whip, meaning she is no longer a Labour councillor.

Ms Oakes has since apologised and accepted she "made a mistake".

In response to a post asking people to say a "little prayer" for the prime minister on Monday night, Ms Oakes had written: "Sorry, he completely deserves this and he is one of the worst PMs we've ever had."

Do people seriously think that if boris does recover hes going to have a Lazarus moment and invest in the NHS , public services and education ?

If he gets through and once this virus is over the tories will still be free market capitalists

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Did you really wish that Boris Johnson died. And as for your last sentence above............

l agree your not a wrong'un

That is too mild

How about scum of the earth????
    Boris Johnson failed to take Covid-19 seriously. Boris Johnson contracted Covid-19. Boris Johnson was admitted to the ICU where no doubt he got preferential treatment.

So what about the people that Boris Johnson infected? And what about the people who weren't getting as much attention because he was in the ICU? What about all the people that suffered because of the austerity imposed by the Tory government which he now leads?

The governments of both the US and the UK have been advised on the severity of this disease since the beginning of January. But tough-guy Boris chose to ignore it. And Trump said it was a hoax? But I'm scum of the earth?

You're a slave. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Boris Johnson failed to take Covid-19 seriously. Boris Johnson contracted Covid-19. Boris Johnson was admitted to the ICU where no doubt he got preferential treatment.

So what about the people that Boris Johnson infected? And what about the people who weren't getting as much attention because he was in the ICU? What about all the people that suffered because of the austerity imposed by the Tory government which he now leads?

The governments of both the US and the UK have been advised on the severity of this disease since the beginning of January. But tough-guy Boris chose to ignore it. And Trump said it was a hoax? But I'm scum of the earth?

And, what about Anne from Ponty?

I think you are a lonely little attention seeker. You have had your five minutes in the sunshine now crawl back under your rock creep.
    You bring shame on us.

A slave to à what?

And ashamed of what?

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    I think you are a lonely little attention seeker. You have had your five minutes in the sunshine now crawl back under your rock creep.
    You bring shame on us.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    You bring shame on us.
    Why is it that species that live under rocks always seem to get a bit of a hard time? Woodlice live under rocks,I wonder if they say to each over 'Go on, open your front door and **** off back into your house' When they're feeling morally superior but just don't have the words to express it?