+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone self isolating need a hand ill do a shop for you if your stuck?

Anyone self isolating need a hand ill do a shop for you if your stuck?

I live in Cwmbran but will travel in my taxi free of charge and help you out if you are stuck with nobody to help you.
    Just send me a PM. I will travel to Cardiff if you need.

Re: Anyone self isolating need a hand ill do a shop for you if your stuck?

I've had this being stuck inside isolating with nobody to go shops for me and the Mrs so I know how hard it is to get food if your vulnerable

First Team

Nice offer. Good bloke.

I don't need help but I'm desperate for bread flour. I may be a logistical nightmare though.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Nice offer. Good bloke.

I don't need help but I'm desperate for bread flour. I may be a logistical nightmare though.
    New Years Eve fare for you

When me and my Mrs had it we only had option of getting her dad who is in his 70's to get us food which we didn't want at any cost.
    Didn't want any chance of him catching it so in times like this I truely know how bad it is if you have nobody to help you out.
    The offer stands. If any old buzzard wants me to help you out I will gladly help you out completely free of charge. I don't want a penny. It'll get me out the house for an hour with good reason if I get stopped by police and I can be helping out a fellow Bluebird.

Banned

Good work Uncle Bob. Were you tested?

No when I had it they wouldn't even see me. One of lads I went with was tested as he thought he was at deaths door a few days ago. He definitely had it. Had ambulance out and thought he was a gonna

What a gent

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    I live in Cwmbran but will travel in my taxi free of charge and help you out if you are stuck with nobody to help you.
    Just send me a PM. I will travel to Cardiff if you need.
    What a complete and utter star you are top offer top man keep safe.

No offers yet.
    Would use this as an excuse to get out of the house if anyone wanted genuine help.

I'm out of work at the moment I've applied for a few temporary jobs to tie me over for a few months. I can survive just about financially for a few months but it would be great to get one of these key worker jobs doing deliveries just to get out the house I've been applying for.

Thought I'd got a job with tesco but had phone call to say I overlooked in my mirrors to much which I only did because I had a driving test with a proper examiner for 50 mins and I was convinced this was what they looked for. Ffs