+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FAO Jon 1959.

FAO Jon 1959.

Here's a link to those masks I've bought;-

https://vod.ebay.co.uk/vod/FetchOrde...&ul_noapp=true

Just had an e-mail saying they will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

Re: FAO Jon 1959.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Here's a link to those masks I've bought;-

https://vod.ebay.co.uk/vod/FetchOrde...&ul_noapp=true

Just had an e-mail saying they will arrive tomorrow or Wednesday.

Thanks Paul.

I have started to see a few people about with masks - other than a few Chinese students who didn't go home.

Masks appear to be fairly easy to get on Amazon too.

The government guidance on this seems to be shifting again - and like a lot of things is confused and contradictory. For several weeks the line has been that masks are not effective for general use, and if you have them donate them to the NHS. In the last few days the guidance is moving more in the direction of encouraging their use both to help prevent spreading the virus and (to a lesser extent) as a small help in not catching it. But I would expect the government to ensure masks are available to all if that becomes their position - in pharmacies, food shops and in direct mailings.

Re: FAO Jon 1959.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Thanks Paul.

I have started to see a few people about with masks - other than a few Chinese students who didn't go home.

Masks appear to be fairly easy to get on Amazon too.

The government guidance on this seems to be shifting again - and like a lot of things is confused and contradictory. For several weeks the line has been that masks are not effective for general use, and if you have them donate them to the NHS. In the last few days the guidance is moving more in the direction of encouraging their use both to help prevent spreading the virus and (to a lesser extent) as a small help in not catching it. But I would expect the government to ensure masks are available to all if that becomes their position - in pharmacies, food shops and in direct mailings.
    Wasn't t the government following WHO advice on masks?