+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: When football returns........................

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: When football returns........................

The furloughing of staff by clubs in the greedy league has really turned my stomach.
    I hope I don't forget it .
    I tried to cancel my Sky last night, they very cleverly offered me a holiday from Sky Sports.
    They made it very difficult to actually cancel , saying this dept is closed, I don't qualify to cancel that way.

Banned

Re: When football returns........................

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    The furloughing of staff by clubs in the greedy league has really turned my stomach.
    I hope I don't forget it .
    I tried to cancel my Sky last night, they very cleverly offered me a holiday from Sky Sports.
    They made it very difficult to actually cancel , saying this dept is closed, I don't qualify to cancel that way.
    Football is coming out of this looking out of touch. Clubs passing on their wage bills to the taxpayer despite having billionaire owners and millionaire employees at a time when we need the money for NHS, Police, and businesses genuinely at risk will be remembered.

That ours is one of those clubs makes this particular dilemma an easier one.

I paid £200 for a 10 month pass on Now TV. They weren't offering me any holiday before they closed down. I've never contemplated stealing TV before, but thanks to their actions I can appreciate it if people start streaming more.