+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Manic Street Preachers

Manic Street Preachers

Set to play two shows at the Motorpoint in December. First one free for NHS workers and the profits from the second going to NHS charities

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...-free-18065172

Legends.

Re: Manic Street Preachers

Let's hope it's all over and we're still not flattening the curve.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Set to play two shows at the Motorpoint in December. First one free for NHS workers and the profits from the second going to NHS charities

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-...-free-18065172

Legends.
    it'll be the only gig where they wont need the St Johns Ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Let's hope it's all over and we're still not flattening the curve.
    Indeed it's a great idea and although I am not into them it's a fantastic gesture

But this thing is going to hang around I reckon and public gatherings , football etc are going to be a long way off yet

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Indeed it's a great idea and although I am not into them it's a fantastic gesture

But this thing is going to hang around I reckon and public gatherings , football etc are going to be a long way off yet
    I agree with this.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see half empty stadiums. (if football comes back next season) This is going to change the attitudes of lots of people the longer it goes on. Youngsters will breeze back into it but the older and frailer may take some convincing its safe.

What type of reward is that? They should be paid if they have to listen to that ****

I can see a lot of folk not engaging with public stuff for years to come without a vaccine , including travel , attending large event , this has frightened folk .

To think you could go out pick up a virus from an outside source bring it back to a loved one ,friend , elderly relative /neighbor, or a vulnerable health person and they could die, is very hard to absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I can see a lot of folk not engaging with public stuff for years to come without a vaccine , including travel , attending large event , this has frightened folk .

To think you could go out pick up a virus from an outside source bring it back to a loved one ,friend , elderly relative /neighbor, or a vulnerable health person and they could die, is very hard to absorb.
    I love my gigs , to think I may have to wait a year to have my ears burned by a metal band is hard to bear

But not as much as these poor sods who have this illness