+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pillock!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Pillock!

£1 cheaper? What bread is he buying?

I'm going to start scouring the news so that i can find a cretin to vilify.

I just cannot for the life of me understand this! Even if there wasn’t a crisis going on why drive a 250mile round trip to buy bread? This takes stupid to a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I just cannot for the life of me understand this! Even if there wasn’t a crisis going on why drive a 250mile round trip to buy bread? This takes stupid to a different level.
    If he'd have told the truth to the police that he was collecting something else that is 'white' then he'd have been double ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If he'd have told the truth to the police that he was collecting something else that is 'white' then he'd have been double ****ed.
    Flour is in short supply so he may have had a case. should've been locked up though for driving at that speed with kids in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    Flour is in short supply so he may have had a case. should've been locked up though for driving at that speed with kids in the car.
    It's currently a free hit for petty criminals with all the cons serving less than 2 months being let out.