+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Pillock!

Pillock!

Re: Pillock!

£1 cheaper? What bread is he buying?

I'm going to start scouring the news so that i can find a cretin to vilify.

I just cannot for the life of me understand this! Even if there wasn’t a crisis going on why drive a 250mile round trip to buy bread? This takes stupid to a different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    I just cannot for the life of me understand this! Even if there wasn’t a crisis going on why drive a 250mile round trip to buy bread? This takes stupid to a different level.
    If he'd have told the truth to the police that he was collecting something else that is 'white' then he'd have been double ****ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    If he'd have told the truth to the police that he was collecting something else that is 'white' then he'd have been double ****ed.
    Flour is in short supply so he may have had a case. should've been locked up though for driving at that speed with kids in the car.

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    Flour is in short supply so he may have had a case. should've been locked up though for driving at that speed with kids in the car.
    Perhaps the bread was freshly baked and he wanted to get it home whilst it was still warm?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Perhaps the bread was freshly baked and he wanted to get it home whilst it was still warm?
    It's the plod that needs scrutinizing on this one, falling for the old 'Went to london for a loaf of bread' excuse. Didn't even check his boot-bloke must be pissing himself.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's the plod that needs scrutinizing on this one, falling for the old 'Went to london for a loaf of bread' excuse. Didn't even check his boot-bloke must be pissing himself.
    London.

Loaf of Bread.

If my limited knowledge of Cockney rhyming slang is correct... Was he going to London to get a blowjob?

Quote Originally Posted by Philbccfc View Post
    It's currently a free hit for petty criminals with all the cons serving less than 2 months being let out.