+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...8946:sherlock:
    Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview
    David Icke.jpg
    Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show.

Re: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...8946:sherlock:
    Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview
    David Icke.jpg
    Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show.
    Not Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Not Now.
    Eh? Already posted elsewhere anyway.

Where does David Icke get his info? Let's assume he's for real for a second where would this otherwise average man be getting the information that backs up all these conspiracies?

I've never really looked into him, how can you take this guy seriously?

There followed what Icke called his "turquoise period". He had been channelling for some time, he wrote, and had received a message through automatic writing that he was a "Son of the Godhead", interpreting "Godhead" as the "Infinite Mind".[68] He began to wear only turquoise, often a turquoise shell suit, a colour he saw as a conduit for positive energy.
    A week later, shortly after his father died, Icke and his wife, Linda Atherton, along with their daughter and Deborah Shaw, held a press conference to announce that Icke was a son of the Godhead.[75][76] He told reporters the world was going to end in 1997. It would be preceded by a hurricane around the Gulf of Mexico and New Orleans, eruptions in Cuba, disruption in China, a hurricane in Derry, and an earthquake on the Isle of Arran. The information was being given to them by voices and automatic writing, he said. Los Angeles would become an island, New Zealand would disappear, and the cliffs of Kent would be underwater by Christmas.
    when asked if he was the son of God, replying that Jesus would have been laughed at too, and repeated that Britain would soon be devastated by tidal waves and earthquakes. Without these, "the Earth will cease to exist".
    In The Biggest Secret (1999), he introduced the idea that many prominent figures derive from the Anunnaki, a reptilian race from the Draco constellation.[126] In Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More (2012), he identified the Moon (and later Saturn) as the source of holographic experiences, broadcast by the reptiles, that humanity interprets as reality.
    How has this guy got so many people hanging on his every word? Has he moved away from the reptile stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I've never really looked into him, how can you take this guy seriously?

How has this guy got so many people hanging on his every word? Has he moved away from the reptile stuff?
    I think it's a desperate ploy to get people to forget he was a piss-poor goalkeeper.

Equally, it's a very profitable niche market, exploiting the gullible.

Apart from his statement about the Royal Family being extra-terrestrial aliens he talks a load of tosh.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Apart from his statement about the Royal Family being extra-terrestrial aliens he talks a load of tosh.

You don't agree that her maj looks like a bit of a shape shifter? and has lizard like features 🤔. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You don't agree that her maj looks like a bit of a shape shifter? and has lizard like features ��. ��
    Whoosh

International

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You don't agree that her maj looks like a bit of a shape shifter? and has lizard like features ��. ��
    I think he wasagreeing on that point. lol

International

What amazes me is that someone, prsumably the OP ust actually go and look for this stuff before they can appear to ridicule it. What would possess anyone to even waste thier times doing that?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What amazes me is that someone, prsumably the OP ust actually go and look for this stuff before they can appear to ridicule it. What would possess anyone to even waste thier times doing that?
    Are you ridiculing the OP?

International

Are you ridiculing the OP?
    god (Or david Icke) forfend. Would I? Moi? A mere mortal? Never!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It’s one of the top stories in most of the major papers websites.

Where does David Icke get his info? Let's assume he's for real for a second where would this otherwise average man be getting the information that backs up all these conspiracies?
    Probably on the internet, the same as everybody else who wants to keep up to date with the latest Digital ID technology that can be delivered via vaccination.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/2019...-with-vaccines

But what about all the other stuff? Like he must have sources, he can’t just read stuff off the Internet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
    In May 1991 police were called to the couple's home after a crowd of over 100 youths gathered outside, chanting "We want the Messiah" and "Give us a sign, David".

But what about all the other stuff? Like he must have sources, he can’t just read stuff off the Internet.
    He learned about Jimmy Savile when he worked at the BBC, but that particular "conspiracy theory" took quite a while to make its way into the mainstream. I suppose once you get a reputation for this sort of thing, people will reach out and share their stories and experiences. Don't forget the media is heavily filtered, and they couldn't possibly print half of the stuff that they know, but Icke operates outside of these restrictions. Personally, I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt, but I wouldn't necessarily dismiss everything out of hand. Take the Digital ID microchips for example, they do exist but he has been ridiculed for saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He learned about Jimmy Savile when he worked at the BBC, but that particular "conspiracy theory" took quite a while to make its way into the mainstream. I suppose once you get a reputation for this sort of thing, people will reach out and share their stories and experiences. Don't forget the media is heavily filtered, and they couldn't possibly print half of the stuff that they know, but Icke operates outside of these restrictions. Personally, I would take everything he says with a pinch of salt, but I wouldn't necessarily dismiss everything out of hand. Take the Digital ID microchips for example, they do exist but he has been ridiculed for saying it.
    Weren't you using him to back up some loony tune theory of yours some time ago?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Weren't you using him to back up some loony tune theory of yours some time ago?
    It wasn't me, but I will listen to any theory with an open mind, and then try to deconstruct it. The nuttiest thing I've seen on here was lardy & cyril going on about Russia collusion and some bloke named Mueller for 3 years, even though I kept on telling them it was all a hoax! That must have been some kind of record, and still the penny didn't drop that it was all a load of BS

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It wasn't me, but I will listen to any theory with an open mind, and then try to deconstruct it. The nuttiest thing I've seen on here was lardy & cyril going on about Russia collusion and some bloke named Mueller for 3 years, even though I kept on telling them it was all a hoax! That must have been some kind of record, and still the penny didn't drop that it was all a load of BS
    You must be on some sort of weird bonus whereby you get paid for every time you mention Lardy, Cyril and Russian collusion on here even when, like in this instance, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand.

So, it wasn't you who put a link to a David Icke video on here that was not posted as a piss take then?

You must be on some sort of weird bonus whereby you get paid for every time you mention Lardy, Cyril and Russian collusion on here even when, like in this instance, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand.
    It's the only time in over 17000 posts where he can consider himself to be kind of, dubiously right, of COURSE he's going to bring it up all the time, he hasn't got anything else

So, it wasn't you who put a link to a David Icke video on here that was not posted as a piss take then?
    I thought we were talking about looney tune theories on CCMB? In that case, lardy & cyril win first prize by some distance! I mean perpetuating such a massive hoax for 3 years takes some doing

I think that was in fact Organ Morgan's darkest hour.