+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Re: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Ofcom investigating this broadcastif any of you recall what started this thread before it turned into a slanging match
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52228046

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I remain a Covid-19 sceptic. I don't dispute virulent strains of a new coronavirus are killing people around the globe but relative to the world's population of approaching 8 billion it is, in my opinion, a ridiculously overblown threat and lockdowns throughout the world to combat it are nothing short of insane. So bizarre in fact there must be another agenda at play.
    I've spent years regarding this guy as one of my favourite CCMB contributors. I've always thought of him as one of the wittiest posters on this board and also one of the cleverest. How wrong have I been?

Turns out he's a ****ing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    here's a loony tune theory...you actually believe the bollocks you write are true
    Mostly true over time mate, unlike the unfortunate lardy & cyril who usually go from bad to worse. The hole they have dug for themselves has almost reached Australia!

You're, like Gunman, another one who has abandoned all sense of proportion. But I'm astounded by his gullibility......
    I watched an excellent documentary from 2006 earlier this evening. It was called The Horizon Guide to Pandemic. You can probably find it on the BBC iPlayer. The last ten minutes were especially illuminating.

Based on the 2003 outbreak of Bird Flu, scientists produced a hypothetical model of how a pandemic would develop if H5N1 mutated and was able to be transferred from human to human, much as Covid-19 is being transferred now. They predicted that, if left unchecked, the virus would reach its peak at around three months, by which time the majority of the population of the globe would have been infected to one degree or another.

Professor John Oxford said: "140 people have died from H5N1 in a population of 6 billion. People say to me that's not many. My answer to them is to go back to 1917. Around 140 people died that year from Spanish Flu. Within 12 months it had exploded. That's a warning there. We cannot ignore that a virus has done this in the past. We simply cannot."

I guess the scientists and the TV producers who worked on that programme back in 2006 were simply laying the groundwork for the great Cornovirus hoax of 2020. Under the circumstances, I'm surprised David Icke wasn't all over it at the time.

As a matter of interest, why do you think I have abandoned all sense of proportion? What have I said or done that has given you that impression?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I watched an excellent documentary from 2006 earlier this evening. It was called The Horizon Guide to Pandemic. You can probably find it on the BBC iPlayer. The last ten minutes were especially illuminating.

Based on the 2003 outbreak of Bird Flu, scientists produced a hypothetical model of how a pandemic would develop if H5N1 mutated and was able to be transferred from human to human, much as Covid-19 is being transferred now. They predicted that, if left unchecked, the virus would reach its peak at around three months, by which time the majority of the population of the globe would have been infected to one degree or another.

Professor John Oxford said: "140 people have died from H5N1 in a population of 6 billion. People say to me that's not many. My answer to them is to go back to 1917. Around 140 people died that year from Spanish Flu. Within 12 months it had exploded. That's a warning there. We cannot ignore that a virus has done this in the past. We simply cannot."

I guess the scientists and the TV producers who worked on that programme back in 2006 were simply laying the groundwork for the great Cornovirus hoax of 2020. Under the circumstances, I'm surprised David Icke wasn't all over it at the time.

As a matter of interest, why do you think I have abandoned all sense of proportion? What have I said or done that has given you that impression?
    31 March 2020

Personally, I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic. In this case we have had 8000 deaths this last year in the ‘at risk’ groups viz over 65% people with heart disease etc. I do not feel this current Covid will exceed this number. We are suffering from a media epidemic!

Professor John Oxford.

Can I get involved in this discussion or shall I just stick to tits and heavy metal ?

I feel it's a bit above my intellect

You have to hand it to him, he's completely off his trolley, but he's got game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    31 March 2020

Personally, I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic. In this case we have had 8000 deaths this last year in the ‘at risk’ groups viz over 65% people with heart disease etc. I do not feel this current Covid will exceed this number. We are suffering from a media epidemic!

Professor John Oxford.
    And? So a scientist has been proven right once and wrong once - that's still better than being a smug "know it all" who, in fact, is being proved wrong at every turn on Covid 19 and is having to desperately keep moving the goalposts in their arguments all of the time in a vain attempt to try and maintain the credibility they have long since lost.

We are suffering from a media epidemic.
    Is he crazy? Doesn’t he realise this is a major international conspiracy driven by the lizard people who are controlling us all with radio signals?

31 March 2020

Professor John Oxford.
    You’ve left the context out again, he says:

But a second piece of good news is that the Chinese are lifting their social distancing and the country is slowly getting back to normal. At the same time, an Australian Mathematical model paper is published which clearly predicts that compliance with “social distancing” must be 80 or 90% otherwise it will not work. My friend Peter Doherty in Australia has reminded everyone that the positive effects of this intervention similar to which we are trying to do here) will take 2 weeks to filter through to fewer deaths etc, so do not expect instant results! Incidentally Peter has ‘form’ because of his Nobel Prize! There must be 80-90% compliance.

More young people are showing serious clinical problems during infections particularly if diabetic and overweight. So, the problems are not confined to the grandparents who seem to be behaving themselves at least as regards social distancing! Incidentally we now have 10 grandchildren including Juliette’s latest a couple of weeks ago. Some of you may remember that Juliette worked for a while with Anthony and the medical team at the hotel quarantine in East London probably 10 years ago.

Personally, I would say the best advice is to spend less time watching TV news which is sensational and not very good. Personally, I view this Covid outbreak as akin to a bad winter influenza epidemic. In this case we have had 8000 deaths this last year in the ‘at risk’ groups viz over 65% people with heart disease etc. I do not feel this current Covid will exceed this number. We are suffering from a media epidemic!
    So it will be like a very bad flu epidemic if we have a 90% compliance to social distancing.

Also he says we had 8000 deaths last year in the at risk groups. We’ve basically had that in a month from covid.

And still who would think 2 flu epidemics in a year is good, that’s an extra few thousand deaths even with social distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    See also the Y2K bug.

Organ Morgan - “we shouldn’t social distance because I’m worried about the economy”

Also organ Morgan:

we will resume our me, me, me gluttonous lives of plenty with tons of hedonism thrown in and giving a sh*t, or the pretense of, about the lives and wages of NHS workers and those in low paying and/or Zero Hour Contract jobs along with a couple of billion elsewhere that have known nothing other than abject poverty will become a distant memory.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And? So a scientist has been proven right once and wrong once - that's still better than being a smug "know it all" who, in fact, is being proved wrong at every turn on Covid 19 and is having to desperately keep moving the goalposts in their arguments all of the time in a vain attempt to try and maintain the credibility they have long since lost.
    It shows that somebody who was correct in the spread of such a pandemic transmitted from person to person failed to recognise a pandemic transmitted from person to person, misreading all evidence just two short weeks ago.

Doesn't invalidate his 2006 comments that most people would agree with, just shows he either made a gross mistake in March or wants to underplay it for some strange reason.

Using the 2020 comments to downplay the pandemic would be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Can I get involved in this discussion or shall I just stick to tits and heavy metal ?

I feel it's a bit above my intellect
    Tits and heavy metal >>>>>> pandemic.

At least with tits and heavy metal we die with a smile on our faces - unless it's non-early Metallica.

Is he crazy? Doesn’t he realise this is a major international conspiracy driven by the lizard people who are controlling us all with radio signals?
    I wouldn't say it's wrong to say we're suffering from a pandemic and a media epidemic of poor information.

We've Piers Morgan ranting( when not targetting a woman of colour ), Peston making everything about him ( and acting the victim when deputy CMO puts him in his place. Predictions of doom and gloom etc.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technolog...8946:sherlock:
    Coronavirus: YouTube tightens rules after David Icke 5G interview
    Attachment 3675
    Mr Icke also falsely claimed that a coronavirus vaccine, when one is developed, will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled. He added that Bill Gates - who is helping fund Covid-19 vaccine research - should be jailed. His views went unchallenged for much of the two-and-a-half-hour show.
    It's a load of old bollox the 5G bit!

International

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebina View Post
    It's a load of old bollox the 5G bit!
    what do you think abouty them old sweetbreads?