+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Re: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought we were talking about looney toon theories on CCMB? In that case lardy & Cyril win first prize!
    Late night last night!!!, I watched whitehouse live corona briefing, I watched the David Icke video because of this fred (its on vimeo or was last night) and also watched a full 3 hour looney toon video of a link that was given to me although i did watch this before the whitehouse broadcast started.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think that was in fact Organ Morgan's darkest hour.
    He has done a few Holocaust denial posts on the basis that he could only count about 1.5 million recorded deaths rather than 6 million. I haven't seen the Icke one so it must be a toozie!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where does David Icke get his info? Let's assume he's for real for a second where would this otherwise average man be getting the information that backs up all these conspiracies?
    From inside his head, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He has done a few Holocaust denial posts on the basis that he could only count about 1.5 million recorded deaths rather than 6 million. I haven't seen the Icke one so it must be a toozie!
    If you care to define Holocaust denial, as quite a few governments do, as questioning or denying whether an absolute minimum of 6 million Jews were killed in Europe during the 1930s and 40s then I accept the tag because I maintain the numbers were grossly exaggerated. I have the impression your remarks are the result of another discussion from last November in which I posted this message http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post5017545 which you nor anyone else challenged its veracity.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    If you care to define Holocaust denial, as quite a few governments do, as questioning or denying whether an absolute minimum of 6 million Jews were killed in Europe during the 1930s and 40s then I accept the tag because I maintain the numbers were grossly exaggerated. I have the impression your remarks are the result of another discussion from last November in which I posted this message http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...=1#post5017545 which you nor anyone else challenged its veracity.
    Organ Morgan being a holocaust denier is not something I expected today

Organ Morgan being a holocaust denier is not something I expected today
    Well, Cyril was unable to tell me how is it the original 6 million was reduced by 4.5 million but the total somehow remained at 6 million. Perhaps you can tell me. I'd also be interested in your thoughts on the Red Cross numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I think that was in fact Organ Morgan's darkest hour.
    I remain a Covid-19 sceptic. I don't dispute virulent strains of a new coronavirus are killing people around the globe but relative to the world's population of approaching 8 billion it is, in my opinion, a ridiculously overblown threat and lockdowns throughout the world to combat it are nothing short of insane. So bizarre in fact there must be another agenda at play. During prior public health crises over the past century (Spanish Flu 1918-1920, Asian Flu - AKA Influenza A - in 1957, etc) those who felt vulnerable (or paranoid) were advised to take precautions which they felt were necessary while everyone else could choose by their own volition to continue life as they pleased because governments feared the consequences to their damaged economies and livelihoods of their citizens more than the loss of lives to a virus.

The WHO https://www.worldometers.info/corona...us-death-toll/ total 88,502 people worldwide have died with (not of) Covid-19 during the past 4 months. My calculator says with a global population of 7.8 billion that equates to 1 in every 88 thousand people have died with (not of) Covid-19 during that period. In the UK the latest total stands at 7,097, or 1 in every 9,400 Britons.

For some further context of how tiny the number of fatalities really are outside of the media induced mass hysteria that has infected the minds of usually sensible people like you who have lost all sense of proportion, the WHO also reckons https://www.worldometers.info/abortions/ there are 125 thousand abortions performed worldwide every day, and over 4 thousand per day occur in Britain. Human life isn't nearly as precious as so many people mistakenly believe. Who says so? The figures do.

Reading messages here I suspect the majority opinion is that this affair will be over in three months or less provided we do as we're told, then there'll be a v-shaped recovery and we will resume our me, me, me gluttonous lives of plenty with tons of hedonism thrown in and giving a sh*t, or the pretense of, about the lives and wages of NHS workers and those in low paying and/or Zero Hour Contract jobs along with a couple of billion elsewhere that have known nothing other than abject poverty will become a distant memory. I hope they're correct... better that than the alternative which Icke and others propagate that says what we're experiencing is an elaborate hoax purposefully designed to pop the gigantic debt bubble which will lay waste to every economy and plunge the citizenry into chaos who will beg for a solution - any solution - to ease their suffering which will involve the grateful acceptance of being microchipped as dogs are and the abolition of cash. For what it's worth, I think this round is a test run to gauge compliancy and a more serious outbreak will occur during September/October.

I don't claim to have researched this extensively, but just did a quick Google on the back of your post and came across this: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/...X.1978.9969431

Well, Cyril was unable to tell me how is it the original 6 million was reduced by 4.5 million but the total somehow remained at 6 million. Perhaps you can tell me. I'd also be interested in your thoughts on the Red Cross numbers.
    My thoughts then, as they are now were focused on what number of innocent lives lost are you content to accept before you are comfortable with the word holocaust. 1.5 million is obviously too low so do you have a number in mind that fits with whatever point you were trying to prove?

Organ dig up!

Organ dig up!
    You're, like Gunman, another one who has abandoned all sense of proportion. But I'm astounded by his gullibility while yours is unsurprising.

Organ if you can’t put together the fact that it isn’t killing “that many” people and the fact the whole world has been practicing social distancing it’s not worth discussing anything with you.

And if you can’t see it’s not just direct deaths from covid that’s the issue it’s the fact that hospitals would run out of space and equipment to save lives (not just from covid) you’re missing the point.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Organ if you can’t put together the fact that it isn’t killing “that many” people and the fact the whole world has been practicing social distancing it’s not worth discussing anything with you.

And if you can’t see it’s not just direct deaths from covid that’s the issue it’s the fact that hospitals would run out of space and equipment to save lives (not just from covid) you’re missing the point.
    He is just too stubborn and sticking to his original position to discuss this. He's not stupid by any means but just won't back down.

It's been said since page one, the issue is not just the number of deaths (still very high even after social distancing) but the fact hospitals can't cope with it leading to even more deaths. If there was no social distancing both infections and deaths (both covid and non covid) would increase at an exponential rate.

You're, like Gunman, another one who has abandoned all sense of proportion. But I'm astounded by his gullibility while yours is unsurprising.
    You are ignoring the facts though. Just to suit your original view point.

Covid is very infectious - the UK has been social distancing for a month - we have still had a lot of deaths - our hospitals still are becomming overwhelmed so people who need life saving treatment can't get it - Doctors and nurses are still dying of covid making hospitals even more understaffed.

This is all with social distancing, without social distancing it is worse.

Which part of this do you disagree with? Do you understand this all gets exponentially worse without social distancing?

I provided the numbers from WHO. I did the maths too. If people want to believe Covid-19 is some extinction level event in the making then the best advice I can offer them is to turn the telly off because the constant fear mongering propaganda is addling their senses and very likely negatively impacting their mental health.

For the record, in 1918 (Spanish Flu) and again in 1957 (Asian Flu) 11 million Britons were infected on both occasions. Currently some 60,733 Britons have been infected with Covid-19... 11 million is 181 times greater than 60,733.

There were no lockdowns in the UK in either 1918 or 1957: life carried on and so did the health service, but today we are led to believe it is overwhelmed with a mere fraction of infections to that which occurred previously.

I provided the numbers from WHO. I did the maths too. If people want to believe Covid-19 is some extinction level event in the making then the best advice I can offer them is to turn the telly off because the constant fear mongering propaganda is addling their senses and very likely negatively impacting their mental health.

For the record, in 1918 (Spanish Flu) and again in 1957 (Asian Flu) 11 million Britons were infected on both occasions. Currently some 60,733 Britons have been infected with Covid-19... 11 million is 181 times greater than 60,733.

There were no lockdowns in the UK in either 1918 or 1957: life carried on and so did the health service, but today we are led to believe it is overwhelmed with a mere fraction of infections to that which occurred previously.
    You realise you're giving the figures from the end of Spanish flu pandemic and from the start of the covid 19 pandemic right?

Do you also realise that the 60,000 will have been heavily affected by the lockdown?

**** me

No one thinks it’s extinction level, people just think a lot of people will die. I don’t know if you are thick or if you just aren’t reading what people are telling you but you haven’t done the maths you’ve cooked up a load of bollocks to suit your agenda.

We were still fighting, or just coming out of the first world war as the Spanish flu Epidemic kicked in and i believe that we had a loose form of Healthcare before the huge changes were implemented in 1930 and 1948. Roughly 250,000 people died of Spanish flu in the UK. I don't think that we can compare then to now, to many differentials at play.

Looking at current figures to me it doesn't seem ridiculous to suggest that without social distancing and increased hospital capacity 250,000 could have been possible.

Maybe 11 million wouldn't have been infected if there was a lockdown, eh?

I provided the numbers from WHO. I did the maths too.

11 million is 181 times greater than 60,733.
    Guys he did the maths too

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    **** me

No one thinks it’s extinction level, people just think a lot of people will die. I don’t know if you are thick or if you just aren’t reading what people are telling you but you haven’t done the maths you’ve cooked up a load of bollocks to suit your agenda.
    Didn't make the numbers up. Disbelieve? Then check them for yourself.

I feel like Manny Goldstein from 1984 who's telling the cinema audience in simplistic terms they've been utterly brainwashed by bullshit. You and some other dullards are screaming at the screen.

Am I the only one who thinks of stockings when I see the word 'denier'?

Didn't make the numbers up. Disbelieve? Then check them for yourself.

I feel like Manny Goldstein from 1984 who's telling the cinema audience in simplistic terms they've been utterly brainwashed by bullshit. You and some other dullards are screaming at the screen.

So now you are saying the numbers of infections and deaths are made up?

Is that because you can argue the very simplistic arguments that you’ve been presented in this thread?

There’s no need to preach conspiracy, it’s very basic. The U.K. has been socially isolating for a month. In that time we’ve had a lot of infections and deaths and our hospitals have already reached capacity. Do you not think this would be worse if we weren’t socially distancing? Or do you just not believe this has happened?

[QUOTE=Organ Morgan.;5064047]Didn't make the numbers up. Disbelieve? Then check them for yourself.

I feel like Manny Goldstein from 1984 who's telling the cinema audience in simplistic terms they've been utterly brainwashed by bullshit. You and some other dullards are screaming at the screen./QUOTE]

There it is is a nutshell. Organ is not stupid but he believes he is blessed with a gift of seeing the truth that blinds almost everybody else (let's call us dullards). The fact that he only realised he had this gift after watching The Matrix is purely coincidental.