+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Re: David Icke ~ 5G conspiracy theory...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Maybe 11 million wouldn't have been infected if there was a lockdown, eh?
    Ah but it was a CONSPIRACY back then see. Government hit squads were set up then to kill en masse - you don't believe those ill people died of illness do you - to then set up this pandemic that they could over egg to control the sheeple.

Organ sees all this, you need to expand your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks of stockings when I see the word 'denier'?
    I think of Robbie Savage's analysis of Robson-Kanu's goal against Belgium for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

There it is is a nutshell. Organ is not stupid but he believes he is blessed with a gift of seeing the truth that blinds almost everybody else (let's call us dullards). The fact that he only realised he had this gift after watching The Matrix is purely coincidental.
    I wish he would use this gift to give a straight answer to a simple question

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Typical dullard expectation!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Typical dullard expectation!

Quick Organ post a video off YouTube to show us how intelligent you are!

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So now you are saying the numbers of infections and deaths are made up?

Is that because you can argue the very simplistic arguments that you’ve been presented in this thread?

There’s no need to preach conspiracy, it’s very basic. The U.K. has been socially isolating for a month. In that time we’ve had a lot of infections and deaths and our hospitals have already reached capacity. Do you not think this would be worse if we weren’t socially distancing? Or do you just not believe this has happened?
    You questioned whether 11 million were infected in 1918 and again in 1957, I invited you to to do your own research.

He's refusing to take into account so many different events that have happened in History, Science, Knowledge, Medicine, events, politics etc, there are hundreds of things that need to be looked at in order to understand why things change for the better or worse. Saying that it wasn't like this 100 years ago isn't an argument, backing it up with vids on Youtube less so. The problem is with people who think like Organ is no matter the outcome they can still point to a reason why it didn't turn out quite like they thought it would, and that reason will be down to forces you or i have zero ability in understanding because we don't possess the third eye. The argument that Organ uses after the outcome is akin to religious nuts who place reasoning and responsibility on some higher force that only they know about. Best to just nod and smile and go along with your day.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    You questioned whether 11 million were infected in 1918 and again in 1957, I invited you to to do your own research.
    No I didn’t, at least this clears up why you can’t answer a straight question. You struggle to read them!

Would it help if I filmed it in my bedroom on a webcam?

Where is that question? I can't see that asked anywhere.

Quick Organ post a video off YouTube to show us how intelligent you are!
    Intelligent enough to know what youtube video to direct at you the other day to convey a message which I knew you'd instantly understand why I did so.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's refusing to take into account so many different events that have happened in History, Science, Knowledge, Medicine, events, politics etc, there are hundreds of things that need to be looked at in order to understand why things change for the better or worse. Saying that it wasn't like this 100 years ago isn't an argument, backing it up with vids on Youtube less so. The problem is with people who think like Organ is no matter the outcome they can still point to a reason why it didn't turn out quite like they thought it would, and that reason will be down to forces you or i have zero ability in understanding because we don't possess the third eye. The argument that Organ uses after the outcome is akin to religious nuts who place reasoning and responsibility on some higher force that only they know about. Best to just nod and smile and go along with your day.
    1 in every 9,400 Brits have conked out, 1 in every 88,000 worldwide have succumbed. Provide data to suggest otherwise.

Who was it, the other day, who said Organ never gets personal?

1 in every 9,400 Brits have conked out, 1 in every 88,000 worldwide have succumbed. Provide data to suggest otherwise.
    Still managing to miss the point. Really not worth conversing with at all.

Do you think these numbers would be exponentially worse if social distancing hadn't been happening for the last month?

Do you think that maybe after a few months of no social distancing the numbers would be exponentially worse again?

Still managing to miss the point. Really not worth conversing with at all.
    Orf you jolly well go then, chum. You and your bloated pomposity will not be missed.

Do you think these numbers would be exponentially worse if social distancing hadn't been happening for the last month?

Do you think that maybe after a few months of no social distancing the numbers would be exponentially worse?
    You just love the E word, don't you? Get back to me on that topic if/when 1 in every thousand Brits are no longer with us due to Covid-19 related deaths.

Heisenberg

You just love the E word, don't you? Get back to me on that topic if/when 1 in every thousand Brits are no longer with us due to Covid-19 related deaths.

Wake me up when just one amongst billions of non Asians snuff it. 1,000 coronavirus dead from a world population of 7.7 billion (says the latest UN estimate) is a gigantic nothing burger.
    Keep moving those goalposts, Organ. Soon they'll be out of sight.

Who was it, the other day, who said Organ never gets personal?
    I never sling mud first. I retaliate when provoked on occasions. Fair's fair and all that.

I'm providing stats from official sources and people are getting out of their trees because it goes against the narrative they have been bombarded with. I read earlier on that nine million British workers will be furloughed and it'll cost the state between £30-40 billion to subsidise the scheme for just 3 months. Fortunately .gov has a magic money tree - the one Theresa May said didn't exist, but does - which is formally known as QE.

Croesy Blue is giving you stats from official sources and you're going out of your tree because it goes against the narrative you've bombarded yourself with by watching rubbish YouTube videos that keep coming up as you don't know how the algorithm works.

Croesy Blue is giving you stats from official sources and you're going out of your tree because it goes against the narrative you've bombarded yourself with by watching rubbish YouTube videos that keep coming up as you don't know how the algorithm works.
    What's WHO numbers got to do with youtube vids, rubbish ones or otherwise?

Anyhow, I've had my say on this subject for today. I going to post some doom and gloom on the Politics forum.

Because that's how infectious diseases spread.

Why don't you answer the question?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I thought we were talking about looney tune theories on CCMB? In that case, lardy & cyril win first prize by some distance! I mean perpetuating such a massive hoax for 3 years takes some doing
    here's a loony tune theory...you actually believe the bollocks you write are true

OM is providing the WHO stats but is interpreting them wrongly to suit his agenda. The only person who can’t see it is him.

I've never understood why covid 19 has to 'beat' flu 1918.

Isn't it enough to look at 1918 and do what we can not to go through it again? It's called progress.