+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Clap for Boris

Clap for Boris

Personally not keen on this NHS clapping lark anyway, but if it makes people who voted for the Tories to decimate the NHS, feel better about themselves, who am I to judge.
    I hope Johnson gets better, but to clap for him personally no thank you.

Re: Clap for Boris

I would be more surprised if this is the first time.

International

I was going to say, he hasn't got the clap as well has he? dirty bugger!!

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Personally not keen on this NHS clapping lark anyway, but if it makes people who voted for the Tories to decimate the NHS, feel better about themselves, who am I to judge.
    I hope Johnson gets better, but to clap for him personally no thank you.
    When is this cringeworthy clap planned ?

How about a clap for the milkman ?

Postman ?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I was going to say, he hasn't got the clap as well has he? dirty bugger!!
    I thought it was just me ?

Are you allowed to stand on you doorstep and turn your back to the street in protest about what the Tories have done to the NHS, while still acknowledging Boris's health condition?

I like Boris....and he will get things done...but all this bloody 'clap for xxxx' is cringeworthy.

International

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I thought it was just me ?
    What you've got the clap have you?
    not from mothercare shirley?

Agree with clapping for the nhs and key workers, while it doesn’t ‘help’ it’s the principle.
    While I hope Boris makes a quick recovery regardless of political views, to clap for one person devalues other lives in just as much risk, alongside undermining the message of the original clapping which was for frontline workers.
    I believe it wasn’t well observed

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    I like Boris....and he will get things done...but all this bloody 'clap for xxxx' is cringeworthy.
    I dont like boris and he clearly hasnt got things done , we are in the shite , and hes in charge

He was ruthless in his drive to become prime minister and now hes got to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What you've got the clap have you?
    not from mothercare shirley?
    Yes and dont call me shirley

International

Yes and dont call me shirley
    Sorry betty!

In my street the 2 NHS claps were well supported, fireworks, drums etc.

Tonight - no-one.

If its sucked up by the media it might happen but I think its cringeworthy

Clap the NHS , clap the supermarket workers etc but clapping the prime minister ? Its completely over the top , nauseating and absurd

If micheal gove gets unwell , a leading member of the cabinet , does he get a slot as well ?

Bloody nonsense

If its sucked up by the media it might happen but I think its cringeworthy

Clap the NHS , clap the supermarket workers etc but clapping the prime minister ? Its completely over the top , nauseating and absurd

If micheal gove gets unwell , a leading member of the cabinet , does he get a slot as well ?

Bloody nonsense
    I sincerely want him and all others with this to get better but a clap not for me on this one, the only time I've been out tonight is to get a look at the moon and Venus, I have no idea if the street did anything I've been in the back room, when hopefully he recovers, I wonder with a baby on the way he might step down quickly to get married, focus on his health and family etc.

Change to L to R and I’ll think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    I sincerely want him and all others with this to get better but a clap not for me on this one, the only time I've been out tonight is to get a look at the moon and Venus, I have no idea if the street did anything I've been in the back room, when hopefully he recovers, I wonder with a baby on the way he might step down quickly to get married, focus on his health and family etc.
    All his other babies didn't change him

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All his other babies didn't change him
    Harsh

Look at or howl at?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Look at or howl at?
    If i get one more having a thinly veiled dig at me, i'll be suspecting there is a concerted effort from the dark side

After seeing some fabulous images online last night of the super moon and Venus, the view from my back garden was terrible with too much cloud cover spoiling the event, I like my little wander into the garden at night to look at the sky, but i'm still waiting for my UFO/ David Icke moment

If i get one more having a thinly veiled dig at me, i'll be suspecting there is a concerted effort from the dark side

After seeing some fabulous images online last night of the super moon and Venus, the view from my back garden was terrible with too much cloud cover spoiling the event, I like my little wander into the garden at night to look at the sky, but i'm still waiting for my UFO/ David Icke moment
    Lucky we had a cloudless sky here and it was spectacular, almost pink. Would have been serene but for the noise of all those tory feckers nearby clapping for Johnson!