+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are you into cooking ? Masterchef my arse

Are you into cooking ? Masterchef my arse

They say cook a decent meal for a woman and you are sorted

Which is great to know but cooking , like gardening , bores the crap out of me

Sod all this buying fresh veg , preparing it , shoving a joint of meat in the oven , stress of burning it

Sod all that cobblers

Buy some microwave rice , some chicken and an uncle Ben's curry cooking sauce , shove it in a pot and there you have it

None of this poncing about with peeling veg , adding herbs , preheating the oven nonsense

My signature dish is stew , beef or chicken

Onions , carrots , spuds , parsnips , swede , peas , add a vegetable oxo cube , boil for an hour , shove it in a dish , couple of slices of bread , lump of cheese , have it !

Then clean up and put on some sabbath

She's yours basically

Re: Are you into cooking ? Masterchef my arse

And your relationship status is?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Sod all this buying fresh veg , preparing it , shoving a joint of meat in the oven , stress of burning it

Sod all that cobblers

Buy some microwave rice , some chicken and an uncle Ben's curry cooking sauce , shove it in a pot and there you have it

None of this poncing about with peeling veg , adding herbs , preheating the oven nonsense

Onions , carrots , spuds , parsnips , swede , peas , add a vegetable oxo cube , boil for an hour , shove it in a dish , couple of slices of bread , lump of cheese , have it !

She's yours basically
    Bloke i used to work with loved Masterchef, used to comment on the nuances of cooking but would have paste sandwiches for dinner-He was a prick, but i liked him.

Sod all that cobblers

She's yours basically
    Talking of Black Sabbath, did you know you can sing the words of Calon Lan to Paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    And your relationship status is?
    Expert at giving women a good pumping. Then deflating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Bloke i used to work with loved Masterchef, used to comment on the nuances of cooking but would have paste sandwiches for dinner-He was a prick, but i liked him.
    Masterchef etc, you can't taste it, you can't smell it, what's the point? It could look delicious and taste like a turd, or look like a turd and taste delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Expert at giving women a good pumping. Then deflating them.
    Sludge is a poster of very long standing. I don't believe it's appropriate to make remarks such as those about his character. I would never stoop to that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Sludge is a poster of very long standing. I don't believe it's appropriate to make remarks such as those about his character. I would never stoop to that level.

Would you like to stir my beans ?

My signature dish is stew

lump of cheese
    Wot !!!! cheese in stew

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Wot !!!! cheese in stew
    I am sophisticated