+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Exactly. Look at the diseases that are classed HCID. It is amusing that Organ Morgan's defence is based around this. It shows a complete lack of understanding on what HCID is and why the declassification of Covid-19 is not the significant event that is being portrayed.
    I don't think it shows that. I didn't really know what hcid diseases were before about 10 days ago.

But it does show a lack of wanting to find out. 'The YouTube video says it's suspicious and that's good enough for me'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I don't think it shows that. I didn't really know what hcid diseases were before about 10 days ago.

But it does show a lack of wanting to find out. 'The YouTube video says it's suspicious and that's good enough for me'.
    It appears that covid-19 fails the HCID test because it does not have a high case-fatality rate. It seems that the argument therefore being put forward by Organ Morgan is that our response is disproportionate based on the fact that it isn't *that* fatal.

However, what he is ignoring is the fact that a large number of people can be hospitalised at one single time, resulting in the collapse of the NHS. Organ Morgan seems fixated on the numbers of people dead. The fact it is not one of the rare diseases labelled a HCID does not necessarily mean the Government response is disproportionate.

It appears that covid-19 fails the HCID test because it does not have a high case-fatality rate. It seems that the argument therefore being put forward by Organ Morgan is that our response is disproportionate based on the fact that it isn't *that* fatal.

However, what he is ignoring is the fact that a large number of people can be hospitalised at one single time, resulting in the collapse of the NHS. Organ Morgan seems fixated on the numbers of people dead. The fact it is not one of the rare diseases labelled a HCID does not necessarily mean the Government response is disproportionate.
    Indeed, and that's what a lot of people miss.

The lockdown isn't to prevent a large number of the deaths that are occurring - it'll cut down, sure - but to prevent NHS being overloaded. Spread the hospitalisable cases over a longer period, relieving the stress on the NHS as you say.

He must be wilfully ignoring it, as the NHS strain has been mentioned dozens of times on here :hehe

And also the hospitalisation time is much longer than the flu, which is another reason why comparisons are inaccurate

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He must be wilfully ignoring it, as the NHS strain has been mentioned dozens of times on here :hehe

And also the hospitalisation time is much longer than the flu, which is another reason why comparisons are inaccurate
    Imagine the UK Government turned around and lifted the lockdown. Deaths rise. Organ Morgan wouldn't be proven wrong. No, he would have another conspiracy theory to distract us all with.

Conspiracy theorists are never wrong. They just mutate their beliefs.

Oooh, another virus analogy!

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Conspiracy theorists are never wrong. They just mutate their beliefs.

Oooh, another virus analogy!
    Very true.

People have told Organ before why the HCID classification is what it is, he either doesn’t read responses who just ignores them once they don’t back up what they say.

The problem with covid isn’t the death rate as pointed out to him a thousand times before. You have to consider the death rate, the infection rate, the number of people needing hospital treatment, the number of people needing ICU treatment.

That’s why it’s so bad because of a combination of all those things making hospitals overwhelmed.

He’s right the economy is ****ed but everyone knows that, if the government had slowly introduced social distancing bf measures as they were told in February we could have saved the economy and a lot of people’s lives. Boris was told to shut the pubs, restaurants and schools on the 11th of feb. He waited until the end of March.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is they never want to believe in chaos and the fact things just happen and governments are capable of ****ing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Why is the HCID designation significant?

The number of deaths is still very high even if the death rate is (as a %) not as high as for some other lethal diseases.

Tests for infection are available (even if not in the quantities needed) and for antibodies tests may be available soon - but that is not yet making a massive practical difference to control of the disease or to relaxation of the social isolation measures that have been the major factor in suppressing the spread.

The HCID designation is just a descriptor against a set of established criteria. If Covid19 no longer had that designation in the UK it doesn't change a single fact about the way the disease has spread, killed and nearly swamped the NHS and care systems.
    Because [a HCID]: requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

Covid-19 isn't considered a HCID by UK. It hasn't been since March 19 and isn't today over three weeks later. When it was thought that it might be a HCID what was required by the criteria outlined above, which allow me to repeat is the government's - not mine, Dai Icke's, Bill or Ben the Flowerpot Men or anyone else's - and was included in my earlier post, wasn't enacted, but after the downgrade were and are. I'm surprised you needed to ask; you're not usually so slow on the uptake.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    After the big build-up that was rather an anti-climax.
    Another less than spellbinding interjection. Perhaps you can have a bash at addressing those queries I aimed at Gunman? On reflection, don't bother. I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by caerkid View Post
    Sadly the opposite is often the case. The more successful theories are those that easily connect into other wacko global conspiracies (lizards, illuminati, or what they usually all come back to at some point : Jewish people).

Real irony is that do you know what these theories most resemble in how they germinate,spread & mutate ? It's Viruses.
    I say you're another Rudy alias and claim my £10 prize. Whatever pseudo-intellectual guise you employ your stupidity is easily detectable.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You still haven't actually detailed what your beliefs are, though. Not as far as I can see.

So, I'll ask again: what do you believe is happening? What is the true purpose, as you describe it?

Can't you just outline that in simple terms?
    It's similar to Icke's. The endgame's a totalitarian world government lording it over a vastly depopulated planet. Learn what number that total is by reading what's found on the Georgia Guidestones. If you're sufficiently intrigued to research who paid for that to be erected then I wish you good luck as you're going to need it.

Conspiracy theorists don't use simple terms. It's akin to magicians overloading senses to distract from the way the trick is performed.

Complications make conspiracies more plausible; conspiracies in simple terms are easily debunked.

Complexities are also needed to convey an intellectual superiority over the sheeple.
    Conspiracy theory jibes is the Pavlovian knee-jerk response of those who have been conditioned to reject a challenge to an established and widely accepted narrative. It's also indicative of those who lack the imagination to formulate anything mildly interesting.

I'm simply telling it like it is.

Exactly. Look at the diseases that are classed HCID. It is amusing that Organ Morgan's defence is based around this. It shows a complete lack of understanding on what HCID is and why the declassification of Covid-19 is not the significant event that is being portrayed.
    Okay. Once more I have to paste this re a HCID: requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

You seem to be implying that the UK's own guidelines have little or no significance. I also pasted this from the same source: They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall)... I've highlighted the keywords for your further consideration as I also place you in the fearful halfwit category who appear determined to remain there even in light of the UK government's opinion. Should you care to spend much of your time wearing a gas mask while cowering under the stairs or in a broom cupboard, carry on. The same applies to anyone else who chooses to remain deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's similar to Icke's. The endgame's a totalitarian world government lording it over a vastly depopulated planet.
    So you genuinely believe that the governments of countries as far removed in their political positions as the USA, Russia, the UK, China, Germany, Iran, Spain and France are colluding to bring about this 'endgame'?

Okay. Once more I have to paste this re a HCID: requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

You seem to be implying that the UK's own guidelines have little or no significance. I also pasted this from the same source: They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall)... I've highlighted the keywords for your further consideration as I also place you in the fearful halfwit category who appear determined to remain there even in light of the UK government's opinion. Should you care to spend much of your time wearing a gas mask while cowering under the stairs or in a broom cupboard, carry on. The same applies to anyone else who chooses to remain deluded.
    Morg, don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse on this one. One of the criteria for an HCID is as you state an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely. That doesn't mean that other viruses not classified as HCIDs don't need such a response.

The Gov.UK site you quote goes on to say:

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response. That response requires:

Washing your hands properly.
    Staying at a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from other people (social distancing).
    Stay at home until you absolutely need to go out for important stuff like food, work or health reasons.
    Follow respiratory hygiene - use a tissue or the bend of your elbow to cough or sneeze. Discard the tissue properly after use.
    Do not touch your mouth, eyes, ears or nose.

See why people are less than convinced by your argument?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Morg, don't know if you are being deliberately obtuse on this one. One of the criteria for an HCID is as you state an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely. That doesn't mean that other viruses not classified as HCIDs don't need such a response.

The Gov.UK site you quote goes on to say:

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response. That response requires:

Washing your hands properly.
    Staying at a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from other people (social distancing).
    Stay at home until you absolutely need to go out for important stuff like food, work or health reasons.
    Follow respiratory hygiene - use a tissue or the bend of your elbow to cough or sneeze. Discard the tissue properly after use.
    Do not touch your mouth, eyes, ears or nose.

See why people are less than convinced by your argument?
    You tell me, Cyril. 'Low overall' is quite unambiguous yet hysteria still reigns.

Banned

Because [a HCID]: requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely.

Covid-19 isn't considered a HCID by UK. It hasn't been since March 19 and isn't today over three weeks later. When it was thought that it might be a HCID what was required by the criteria outlined above, which allow me to repeat is the government's - not mine, Dai Icke's, Bill or Ben the Flowerpot Men or anyone else's - and was included in my earlier post, wasn't enacted, but after the downgrade were and are. I'm surprised you needed to ask; you're not usually so slow on the uptake.
    So, are you saying is that ONLY HCID pandemics should get the lockdown response?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    So you genuinely believe that the governments of countries as far removed in their political positions as the USA, Russia, the UK, China, Germany, Iran, Spain and France are colluding to bring about this 'endgame'?
    Yes I do. I believe that despite appearances all of them at their highest echelons are controlled by the same interests and what we witness is merely role-playing and theatre.

The easiest tell that they are members of the same club is that all 200+ run purely fiat currencies.

That's it from me on this topic for today.

Conspiracy theory jibes is the Pavlovian knee-jerk response of those who have been conditioned to reject a challenge to an established and widely accepted narrative. It's also indicative of those who lack the imagination to formulate anything mildly interesting.

I'm simply telling it like it is.
    Is there a Youtube video to back that claim of a "Pavlovian knee-jerk response"?

Banned

Yes I do. I believe that despite appearances all of them at their highest echelons are controlled by the same interests and what we witness is merely role-playing and theatre.

The easiest tell that they are members of the same club is that all 200+ run purely fiat currencies.

That's it from me on this topic for today.
    Classic hit and run or, in this case, miss and run.

Classic hit and run or, in this case, miss and run.
    World global conspiracy, just no evidence backing it up. Funny that.

It's similar to Icke's. The endgame's a totalitarian world government lording it over a vastly depopulated planet. Learn what number that total is by reading what's found on the Georgia Guidestones. If you're sufficiently intrigued to research who paid for that to be erected then I wish you good luck as you're going to need it.
    I was hoping for more of an expansion on this when you initially replied. The HCID stuff is a small side show.

On the Politics Board you have recently shifted from arguing the Covid19 crisis is a plot by the Chinese government to kill or lock up the economically inactive and enemies of the regime (claiming only east asians could be infected). Your bigger picture explanation now is (and this fits with years of similar posts) the Covid19 crisis has been engineered by a secret conspiracy to get rid of money globally, to reduce the world population to 500 million, to take the final steps to crushing potential political opposition, to controlling all sources of information (real and fake), and to establish the world dictatorship that has been planned through the Bilderberg conferences, the EU Commission, IMF/WB/UN, the plots of George Soros, and accompanied by the final collapse of 'western civilisation' and its submersion by radical Islam.

Have I missed anything?

Banned

World global conspiracy, just no evidence backing it up. Funny that.
    I wonder if Organ Morgan can tell us how many people are in on this conspiracy.

Firstly, I want to know if he thinks only outbreaks of HCID diseases should be handled in the way that covid-19 (a non-HCID) is being handled?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I was hoping for more of an expansion on this when you initially replied. The HCID stuff is a small side show.

On the Politics Board you have recently shifted from arguing the Covid19 crisis is a plot by the Chinese government to kill or lock up the economically inactive and enemies of the regime (claiming only east asians could be infected). Your bigger picture explanation now is (and this fits with years of similar posts) the Covid19 crisis has been engineered by a secret conspiracy to get rid of money globally, to reduce the world population to 500 million, to take the final steps to crushing potential political opposition, to controlling all sources of information (real and fake), and to establish the world dictatorship that has been planned through the Bilderberg conferences, the EU Commission, IMF/WB/UN, the plots of George Soros, and accompanied by the final collapse of 'western civilisation' and its submersion by radical Islam.

Have I missed anything?
    Is he claiming the whole thing is a plot to install radical Islam? He'll be kicked out of the Conspiracy Theorists Union then - it's got to be the Jews behind everything, dammit.