+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Is he claiming the whole thing is a plot to install radical Islam? He'll be kicked out of the Conspiracy Theorists Union then - it's got to be the Jews behind everything, dammit.
    I may have got that bit confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes I do. I believe that despite appearances all of them at their highest echelons are controlled by the same interests and what we witness is merely role-playing and theatre.
    Have you considered therapy at all?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I may have got that bit confused.
    More seriously, I think virtually every conspiracy theory has a degree of racism underlying it. Often a minor nugget of truth exaggerated to make theory plausible.

I've little doubt there are some with a bastardised view of Islam who wish the entire world to become a caliphate under their twisted view of Sharia... that truth hardly equates to a global conspiracy.

I was hoping for more of an expansion on this when you initially replied. The HCID stuff is a small side show.

On the Politics Board you have recently shifted from arguing the Covid19 crisis is a plot by the Chinese government to kill or lock up the economically inactive and enemies of the regime (claiming only east asians could be infected). Your bigger picture explanation now is (and this fits with years of similar posts) the Covid19 crisis has been engineered by a secret conspiracy to get rid of money globally, to reduce the world population to 500 million, to take the final steps to crushing potential political opposition, to controlling all sources of information (real and fake), and to establish the world dictatorship that has been planned through the Bilderberg conferences, the EU Commission, IMF/WB/UN, the plots of George Soros, and accompanied by the final collapse of 'western civilisation' and its submersion by radical Islam.

Have I missed anything?
    This is so good it needs repeating.

A few days ago, Organ remembered reading a 2014 report that forecast the UK population would drop drastically by 2025. Since then it has risen. But this hasn't deterred Organ from fully believing it will come to pass:

"Today, Blighty's prospects are quite abysmal (http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx) with a 2025 population of 15 million, representing a 78% fall from the current 66 million and an equally astounding 92% drop in GDP."

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I say you're another Rudy alias and claim my £10 prize. Whatever pseudo-intellectual guise you employ your stupidity is easily detectable.
    Oh dear, seeing patterns where they're not again.

International

I was hoping for more of an expansion on this when you initially replied. The HCID stuff is a small side show.

On the Politics Board you have recently shifted from arguing the Covid19 crisis is a plot by the Chinese government to kill or lock up the economically inactive and enemies of the regime (claiming only east asians could be infected). Your bigger picture explanation now is (and this fits with years of similar posts) the Covid19 crisis has been engineered by a secret conspiracy to get rid of money globally, to reduce the world population to 500 million, to take the final steps to crushing potential political opposition, to controlling all sources of information (real and fake), and to establish the world dictatorship that has been planned through the Bilderberg conferences, the EU Commission, IMF/WB/UN, the plots of George Soros, and accompanied by the final collapse of 'western civilisation' and its submersion by radical Islam.

Have I missed anything?
    You must have got that wrong. My wife asked her sister yesterday and she says it has nothing to do with Islam.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This is so good it needs repeating.

A few days ago, Organ remembered reading a 2014 report that forecast the UK population would drop drastically by 2025. Since then it has risen. But this hasn't deterred Organ from fully believing it will come to pass:

"Today, Blighty's prospects are quite abysmal (http://www.deagel.com/country/United-Kingdom_c0209.aspx) with a 2025 population of 15 million, representing a 78% fall from the current 66 million and an equally astounding 92% drop in GDP."
    I've always like the odd conspiracy theory, but never believe them.

In no particular order
    Moon Landing hoax
    Chem trails
    Flat Earth
    Poison by vaccine
    AIDS developed to reduce population (and/or eradicate homosexuality)
    Paul is dead

There used to be a radio show on "Talk Radio" that used to have all sorts calling in with their theories. It was entertaining, I was never convinced people believed what they were saying though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Have you considered therapy at all?
    A better question would have been "what do you base this on?" But, nope, straight for the ad hominem.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    A better question would have been "what do you base this on?" But, nope, straight for the ad hominem.
    Not really a question worth asking, is it? You'd have to be crazy to believe there was a logical answer of any sort.

I've got a question for you: why have you changed your username so many times over the years? Is it out of embarrassment or cowardice?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Did you see that special on the virus on bbc two last night ?

Creepy stuff and I have sat through the exorcist I will have you know
    What was the title of the programme Sludge.
    Spedger

Banned

Not really a question worth asking, is it? You'd have to be crazy to believe there was a logical answer of any sort.
    But, in asking the question, his crazy idea crumbles. As it is, this appears to have been a concerted effort by you to try to ridicule someone, rather than trying to find out why he has the thoughts he has.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    What was the title of the programme Sludge.
    Spedger
    Horizon. It's on my to watch list.

Do we question how things are..
    Are you a sheep or do you question?

International

I've got a question for you: why have you changed your username so many times over the years? Is it out of embarrassment or cowardice?
    To be honest that is the thing I understand least of all on here.
    Why do people change their name, because they've been banned? i don't think its that so it must be either one of the reasons you mention or because they think its clever.
    Frankly I couldn't be arsed. Someone would have to be some kind of a freak to feel the need to keep gong back to a board in all these different guises just to spout the same shite and be identified again. (it must be like groundhog day)
    If people don't like what I say then tough. I never make personalinsults so why do I care what they think. It's dull!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    It's human nature to question how things are. It's also reasonable to assume that we all reach separate conclusions. I would say it is reasonable to discuss those conclusions. I wouldn't say it is reasonable to call someone a "sheep" because their conclusion differs to yours.

It's human nature to question how things are. It's also reasonable to assume that we all reach separate conclusions. I would say it is reasonable to discuss those conclusions. I wouldn't say it is reasonable to call someone a "sheep" because their conclusion differs to yours.
    It was a question , I haven't made any conclusions. I don't really wish to debate with you.

At the risk of being branded another conspiracy theorist, I don't see much discussion about the fact that there is a biological research facility in Wuhan about 300 yards from the wet market where the virus is believed to have originated. In the facility they were investigating bat viruses apparently. That may of course have been entirely coincidental.

Banned

It was a question , I haven't made any conclusions. I don't really wish to debate with you.
    Then why ask a question?

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    At the risk of being branded another conspiracy theorist, I don't see much discussion about the fact that there is a biological research facility in Wuhan about 300 yards from the wet market where the virus is believed to have originated. In the facility they were investigating bat viruses apparently. That may of course have been entirely coincidental.
    Hey , are you sure that's the party line?

Lets not question.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Would any of us know if they were? The Chinese are pretty good at keeping things under wraps.

It's good to question. But you don't have to question everything. There have been many 9/11 threads on here where some (normally the same few) have questioned if it was actually planes that hit the towers.

Do we question how things are?
    In my opinion, we should almost always question how things are.

Probably best not to dream up batshit-crazy global conspiracy theories, though.

That's my view. What's yours?

But, in asking the question, his crazy idea crumbles. As it is, this appears to have been a concerted effort by you to try to ridicule someone, rather than trying to find out why he has the thoughts he has.
    I've never read the politics forum, so I had no idea that one of my favourite posters is on a par with David Icke. That discovery in recent days has been a bit disturbing to be honest. Under the circumstances, I'd rather not find out why he has the thoughts he has. They're too ludicrous for further investigation.

Tell you what, you'd be having kittens if you were here today. No less than eight of my neighbours are lounging about in our shared courtyard. They have all left their flats in search of sunshine. These people don't live together. They may be observing the social distancing guidelines and they may be on their own patches of garden, but there are no fences between them. They've been talking to each other and everything. It's disgraceful.

I've a good mind to take my laptop downstairs and educate them by showing them your posts, but that would mean getting too close. I think I might just shout at them from the window instead and tell them to listen to the Prime Minister (unless he's lying about Brexit again, in which case they shouldn't listen to him).

Banned

I've never read the politics forum, so I had no idea that one of my favourite posters is on a par with David Icke. That discovery in recent days has been a bit disturbing to be honest. Under the circumstances, I'd rather not find out why he has the thoughts he has. They're too ludicrous for further investigation.
    Then, I wonder, why this thread started in the first place? Was it the start of you dissecting another "character". Bully for you.

I'll ignore the rest, it is plainly obvious that you were upset at being pulled up on something yesterday and if I don't leave it rest, I'm confident you won't.

Then, I wonder, why this thread started in the first place?
    Why start any thread? Ever? What's the point? Is there a point? What purpose does this message board serve? Does it have a purpose? Does life itself have a purpose?

Questions, questions. No doubt you have the answers. All of them.