+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Re: A challenge to Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Dear me.....

Do you think there’s a chance - just a possibility - that you may be taking this message board and the people who post on it a shade too seriously?
    Don’t take it seriously at all... take it or leave it for days at a time and don’t really give it a moments thought unless I’m bored. I generally use it for entertainment but am also happy to learn from some smart people at times.

I take exception to some things but trust me it has no personal impact on me whatsoever (as I suspect it doesn’t you either)

I went through this thread though as I found the OP was attempting to provoke a reaction from Organ and I was intrigued to see how it panned out... he asked you multiple times for your perspective but he got nothing of substance back..

My conclusion... He’s too smart for you 😜 but that’s probably not making him feel that special is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    The intellectual self importance of a man that 3 weeks ago was insisting confidently that not a single non Asian would die from the virus
    Oh feck, you again! Try and cobble something together that adds to the discussion rather than revert to your default self of an obsequious oik.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I find walking down the street in a godflesh t shirt gives me all the social distancing I need
    You are given an even wider berth on those rare barmy summer days when you strip your top half down to that Pot Noodle stained vest which doesn't half pong.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Yes, I am observing them.
    So you describe the people who are observing the guidelines as unquestioning drones while observing them yourself. Don’t you consider that a shade hypocritical?

Are you saying that, in real terms, the only material difference between the way you’re reacting to the current situation and the way in which the majority of people are reacting is that you’re posting about global conspiracies on a football message board?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I went through this thread though as I found the OP was attempting to provoke a reaction from Organ and I was intrigued to see how it panned out... he asked you multiple times for your perspective but he got nothing of substance back.
    My perspective is extremely simple. I believe we are currently experiencing the kind of pandemic that scientists and medical experts have been expressing fears about for decades, and the authorities are bumbling along while attempting to deal with it as best they can. It’s a horrible situation and a very difficult one for which the country and the world in general were woefully underprepared, but it’s no more complicated than that as far as I’m concerned.

OM knows that’s my perspective. I’ve never suggested it’s anything different. That’s why he’s been labelling me as an unquestioning drone and a gullible dullard, etc.

So you describe the people who are observing the guidelines as unquestioning drones while observing them yourself. Don’t you consider that a shade hypocritical?

Are you saying that, in real terms, the only material difference between the way you’re reacting to the current situation and the way in which the majority of people are reacting is that you’re posting about global conspiracies on a football message board?
    I've observed them because I haven't had reason not to. Had I, I would have.

I'm furious about the restrictions. More so as correctly or otherwise I believe the Plandemic is an outright hoax.

That’s convenient. No friends you’ve fancied visiting in recent weeks? Nobody you’ve fancied inviting over? Nowhere you’ve fancied going? Nothing you’ve fancied doing? Nothing like that?

That’s convenient. No friends you’ve fancied visiting in recent weeks? Nobody you’ve fancied inviting over? Nowhere you’ve fancied going? Nothing you’ve fancied doing? Nothing like that?
    Crikey, are you conducting a survey there? If I wanted to visit Cardiff for a bottle of milk instead of the shop a 90 second stroll away I would in spite of that being against guidance. The primary reason I haven't is I'm too tight to cough for the train fare, not because of the guidance.

Crikey, are you conducting a survey there?
    No, I was just interested to learn how a Covid-19 sceptic is dealing with this situation by comparison to all of the unquestioning drones and gullible dullards. It appears there’s actually no difference.

No, I was just interested to learn how a Covid-19 sceptic is dealing with this situation by comparison to all of the unquestioning drones and gullible dullards. It appears there’s actually no difference.
    Boy, you really (really, really) didn't take kindly to being dismissed as gullible, did you?! You like dishing out remarks (lunatic, in this instance) but don't appreciate receiving the pointy end of a size 10 winklepicker as a reward. We'll have to resume this duel another day.

Banned

I'm furious about the restrictions. More so as correctly or otherwise I believe the Plandemic is an outright hoax.
    Let's say it is a hoax. Who is orchestrating the hoax? How many people do you think would be needed to carry that out?

If it’s a hoax what have 10,000 people in the U.K. died of?

And have you really had nothing better to do for the last 6 weeks? Are you accidentally adhering to lock down?

Banned

Boy, you really (really, really) didn't take kindly to being dismissed as gullible, did you?! You like dishing out remarks (lunatic, in this instance) but don't appreciate receiving the pointy end of a size 10 winklepicker as a reward. We'll have to resume this duel another day.
    It's his defence mechanism. In response to anyone holding a viewpoint different from his own, his primitive reaction is to attack the person rather than the viewpoint. Once you establish that, you realise you're dealing with little more than an emotionally immature fifty-something.

For his own sake, I'm putting him on ignore.

I can't really believe that people want OM to elaborate on why he thinks this is a hoax. Move the **** away from the keypad!

Duel? You've had another leathering here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Duel? You've had another leathering here.
    I don't know who is at the end of this farce. Organ or the people entertaining it. Mind you, i suppose entertainment is at a premium for some at the moment.

Oh feck, you again! Try and cobble something together that adds to the discussion rather than revert to your default self of an obsequious oik.
    Yeah yeah blah blah, am I wrong in what I said?

[QUOTE=tell it like it is;5064780]Yeah, Icke picked up the whole "reptile" bit from Nazi paintings depicting Jews as lizards. Kinda sad that these TRUTHERS who believe the conspiracies are unable to look behind the facade of the conspiracy and see the real message.

That's an interesting last point you make. I'd take it one step further and say conspiracy theorists failing to check the validity of their latest belief is akin to getting a virus and not having it treated.[/QUOTE

Poor Jews get dragged into so many posts , no wonder they feel have a persecution worries .

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Let's say it is a hoax. Who is orchestrating the hoax? How many people do you think would be needed to carry that out?
    Not people , Lizards thousands of them , even Jewish ones , they are everywhere ,honest.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Poor Jews get dragged into so many posts , no wonder they feel have a persecution worries .
    This guy posts about 5000 weird posts a week like this with no response. What is the point?

Crikey, are you conducting a survey there? If I wanted to visit Cardiff for a bottle of milk instead of the shop a 90 second stroll away I would in spite of that being against guidance. The primary reason I haven't is I'm too tight to cough for the train fare, not because of the guidance.
    Either you always live as a miserly hermit (possible) or the primary reason you have stayed home for weeks is faithfully observing the lockdown.

We’ve gone from saying Asians have inferior jeans to denying the Holocaust but following the rules of a lockdown you don’t agree with because you’ve had no plans for 6 weeks is the last thing I expected to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    We’ve gone from saying Asians have inferior jeans to denying the Holocaust but following the rules of a lockdown you don’t agree with because you’ve had no plans for 6 weeks is the last thing I expected to read.
    Perhaps they can’t afford Levi’s

Damn it

Boy, you really (really, really) didn't take kindly to being dismissed as gullible, did you?!
    Oh come on, you know as well as I do that I've been called far, far worse on here on countless occasions over the years. Being dismissed as gullible is tame by comparison. Being mistaken for CCFCC3PO was far more offensive.

The truth is that, to some extent, I am an unquestioning drone where Covid-19 is concerned. To be honest, I haven't studied the situation in any great detail at all. I've watched a couple of documentaries, a few press conferences and the 6 o'clock news most days, read a handful of articles on the BBC news pages and that's about it. The only other information I've been getting is from a couple of friends who live on the banks of Lake Como in Lombardy, Northern Italy, and have therefore been in a full-on lockdown situation since the first week of March.

As I've said before on several occasions, my perspective on this situation is extremely simple. I believe we are currently experiencing the kind of pandemic that scientists and medical experts have been warning us about for decades, and the authorities all over the world are attempting to deal with it as best they can while making numerous mistakes and errors of judgement.

The irony is that, from what you have said, it seems you're following the lockdown protocols more studiously than I am.