+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Labour Report Published

Labour Report Published

And leaked all over the internet.

The new fella has got some work to do!

Re: Labour Report Published

It's an internal report which whilst failing to adequately focus on the antisemitism claims, trawled through various social media in an attempt to damn party officials and whistleblowers to try to undermine the legal action being taken against the party and indeed the EHRC report. It's also aimed at making it look like poor Jezza never had a chance, own party working against the poor fellow.

Leaked to people like Squealer Jones, grifter Jon oops Rachael Swindon and highly antisemitic Dorset Eye.

Sadly for Labour, this strategy is a bit of a faux pas. Given it was leaked unredacted, it means details of complainants are contained, a breach of GDPR. Labour could well now face legal action from individuals and ICO action as well. Given that could bankrupt the party, seems Corbynistas attempting a scorched earth policy - Jezza can't have it, no-one can.

Imagine this will get move to Politics forum.

Interesting intervention from Andy Burnham, who has (since losing to Corbyn in 2015) become probably my favourite politician. Good honest guy who knows his own faults.

https://twitter.com/AndyBurnhamGM/st...24188454076421

Just take that in for a second... 'Always felt like the Party machine opposed my pro-public NHS & social care policies between 2010 & 2015'. I always assumed Burnham upped sticks and ran for Mayor of Manchester because he was sick of Corbyn, looks like it was the other people he was sick of.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post

Interesting intervention from Andy Burnham, who has (since losing to Corbyn in 2015) become probably my favourite politician. Good honest guy who knows his own faults.

Just take that in for a second... 'Always felt like the Party machine opposed my pro-public NHS & social care policies between 2010 & 2015'. I always assumed Burnham upped sticks and ran for Mayor of Manchester because he was sick of Corbyn, looks like it was the other people he was sick of.
    Sounds like the Labour party has been infiltrated, don't forget Blair and Osborne wanted to join forces not so long ago.

Unfortunately virtually all of the decent Labour politicians were marginalised during the Corbyn era. Starmer has a lot of work to do but has started by getting rid of the dross and bringing some decent talent back into the fold. He's now got to sort out those who have ruined the Party in HQ. He's got 4 years to get the Party's act together.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Unfortunately virtually all of the decent Labour politicians were marginalised during the Corbyn era. Starmer has a lot of work to do but has started by getting rid of the dross and bringing some decent talent back into the fold. He's now got to sort out those who have ruined the Party in HQ. He's got 4 years to get the Party's act together.
    4 years isn't enough to turn it around, if the party doesn't go bust.

People are underestimating this deliberate attempt to destroy the party by Momentum. Unredacted report has been leaked, link tweeted by many including Leanne Wood. The unredacted version contains personal details of people having made complaints, whistleblowers. The scale of the GDPR violations are massive - and that is worse is that several of those subjects put in SARs ( Subject Access Requests ) to be informed as to the data the party held on them. The report apparently reveals the party did not give full responses to those SARs.

Worse than that, what else does it say? The party of the workers, who back whistleblowers in public now shit all over them in private when they want scores settled.

The financial penalties could and should bankrupt the party. If they don't, the reputational damage will make Labour unelectable for a long time.

EDIT: Even without all the Momentum / Corbynista caused trouble, Starmer's shadow cabinet is overwhelmingly, if not all, Remainers. That won't go down well with the so called Red Wall.

Do agree, Andy Burnham was a decent sort would have made a better leader than Corbyn , party got hijacked thanks to the Ed , which I also liked up until that magical moment when leadership rules got thrown in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    4 years isn't enough to turn it around, if the party doesn't go bust.

People are underestimating this deliberate attempt to destroy the party by Momentum. Unredacted report has been leaked, link tweeted by many including Leanne Wood. The unredacted version contains personal details of people having made complaints, whistleblowers. The scale of the GDPR violations are massive - and that is worse is that several of those subjects put in SARs ( Subject Access Requests ) to be informed as to the data the party held on them. The report apparently reveals the party did not give full responses to those SARs.

Worse than that, what else does it say? The party of the workers, who back whistleblowers in public now shit all over them in private when they want scores settled.

The financial penalties could and should bankrupt the party. If they don't, the reputational damage will make Labour unelectable for a long time.

EDIT: Even without all the Momentum / Corbynista caused trouble, Starmer's shadow cabinet is overwhelmingly, if not all, Remainers. That won't go down well with the so called Red Wall.
    You aren't half beginning to sound like that Ronnie Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You aren't half beginning to sound like that Ronnie Bird.
    You aren't half sounding like an apologist unable to grasp the seriousness of what Momentum have done here.

Failing to secure personal data is a major offence... complainants being named is ****ing serious, christ, an American neo-Nazi site has already hosted / linked to the unredacted report...

Yet your priority is claiming I'm someone else... interesting.

Labour are already being sued by whistleblowers. This on top? You remain in denial all you like...

Think it should be said that the names listed have now gone from party, however Starmer needs to ensure party can work together as a broad church if wanting to win next election and need to do it quickly. Labour's first problem is that no one wants to invest in party that can't work together as it would most likely fall apart under scrutiny.

Tell it like it is, weren't you the one saying national crisis is not the time to ask political parties tough questions even if it's in the national interest to do so? Shouldn't we all band together and think what we can do to support labour party or stay quiet?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Think it should be said that the names listed have now gone from party, however Starmer needs to ensure party can work together as a broad church if wanting to win next election and need to do it quickly. Labour's first problem is that no one wants to invest in party that can't work together as it would most likely fall apart under scrutiny.

Tell it like it is, weren't you the one saying national crisis is not the time to ask political parties tough questions? Shouldn't we all band together and think what we can do to support labour party or stay quiet?
    Brilliant post , I do dislike these personal jibe replies ,they've vacuous.

And again, even without legal action, ICO action, the party won't unite. Corbynistas don't want a "broad church" because centrists ae EVVVVVIIIILLLLL despite the public voting for them in Blair's time. It's full on civil war, this report - written by a Momentum member unable to edit exif data - was designed purely to divide and undermine Starmer.

And the worst bit? Some Corbynistas believe this is the EHRC report and exonerates Labour on antisemitism!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Do agree, Andy Burnham was a decent sort would have made a better leader than Corbyn , party got hijacked thanks to the Ed , which I also liked up until that magical moment when leadership rules got thrown in the air.
    He is saying he was undermined by the 'party machine' in 2010 and 2015 for being too far to the left.

I agree he would have been a better leader.

He is insinuating that the party was in a state long before Momentum existed due to unelected officials who thought Burnham himself (and also the majority of the PLP) was too far to the left.
    Which is interesting, given he came a distant second to Corbyn in the leadership election, clearly people felt he was too far to the right...

EDIT: And to be fair, shadow cabinet meetings would be interesting what with Shami having threatened to sue Burnham..

You aren't half sounding like an apologist unable to grasp the seriousness of what Momentum have done here.

Failing to secure personal data is a major offence... complainants being named is ****ing serious, christ, an American neo-Nazi site has already hosted / linked to the unredacted report...

Yet your priority is claiming I'm someone else... interesting.

Labour are already being sued by whistleblowers. This on top? You remain in denial all you like...
    Er, all I did was say that you sound like another poster on here, I'm not sure how you can make so many assumptions about me from that one observation which was nothing to do with the Labout party or its personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Er, all I did was say that you sound like another poster on here, I'm not sure how you can make so many assumptions about me from that one observation which was nothing to do with the Labout party or its personnel.
    Well, my fault for making an assumption due to your silence on the actual topic matter.

People seem to underestimate the problems this leak has caused. Lawsuits alone could cripple Labour.

International

Is this the huge report that the Party was going to send to the Anti-emetism Investigation because rhey thought it would exhonerate them?
    I think I read in th papers the other day that the Labour Party's lawyers had told them not to send it as it would do more harm than good.
    It seems whoever leaked it intended exactly that. Like turkeys voting for christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Is this the huge report that the Party was going to send to the Anti-emetism Investigation because rhey thought it would exhonerate them?
    I think I read in th papers the other day that the Labour Party's lawyers had told them not to send it as it would do more harm than good.
    It seems whoever leaked it intended exactly that. Like turkeys voting for christmas.
    This internal ( thus not independent ) report explicitly states that the antisemitism claims were not smears. That instantly kills any defence to any EHRC findings - this report appears to claim that people working against Corbyn meant antisemitism wasn't being dealt with. So yeah, sending it to EHRC would damage Labour badly.

In leaking it, they've now triggered legal action, ICO complaints for revealing personal details of whistleblowers.

It's a scorched earth policy. Corbynistas ousted, want to kill the party in revenge.

Shocking really. The party could do with Burnham back on the front bench.

Which is interesting, given he came a distant second to Corbyn in the leadership election, clearly people felt he was too far to the right...

EDIT: And to be fair, shadow cabinet meetings would be interesting what with Shami having threatened to sue Burnham..
    The membership didn't choose him to be leader, could be for a number of different reasons. This report isn't about the membership or really about the PLP (although some notable mentions). How much of the report have you read?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It is the correct decision not to send, that doesn't mean it shouldn't see the light of day though.

This internal ( thus not independent ) report explicitly states that the antisemitism claims were not smears. That instantly kills any defence to any EHRC findings - this report appears to claim that people working against Corbyn meant antisemitism wasn't being dealt with. So yeah, sending it to EHRC would damage Labour badly.

In leaking it, they've now triggered legal action, ICO complaints for revealing personal details of whistleblowers.

It's a scorched earth policy. Corbynistas ousted, want to kill the party in revenge.
    Who leaked it?

The membership didn't choose him to be leader, could be for a number of different reasons. This report isn't about the membership or really about the PLP (although some notable mentions). How much of the report have you read?
    Not all. It is 860 pages after all. Very foolish of them to have revealed details of whistleblowers given ICO fines are unlimited in nature.

Most of the report seems to be crap tbh. Ooooh, people don't like others in an organisation and bitch on social media about them? Meh.

What's important are the report revealing antisemitism claims weren't a smear, finger pointing at other factions isn't meaningful when the point is that cases weren't dealt with plus the data breaches.

The first two points would influence any EHRC determination if the report had been submitted, the latter means Labour are in deep shit legally.

International

It is the correct decision not to send, that doesn't mean it shouldn't see the light of day though.
    I agree it was the right decision but doing it this way will do more harm. I can only think that that is what the leaker intended, because now the investigation has it anyway! Why else do it?