+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Labour Report Published

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Labour Report Published

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    4 years isn't enough to turn it around, if the party doesn't go bust.

People are underestimating this deliberate attempt to destroy the party by Momentum. Unredacted report has been leaked, link tweeted by many including Leanne Wood. The unredacted version contains personal details of people having made complaints, whistleblowers. The scale of the GDPR violations are massive - and that is worse is that several of those subjects put in SARs ( Subject Access Requests ) to be informed as to the data the party held on them. The report apparently reveals the party did not give full responses to those SARs.

Worse than that, what else does it say? The party of the workers, who back whistleblowers in public now shit all over them in private when they want scores settled.

The financial penalties could and should bankrupt the party. If they don't, the reputational damage will make Labour unelectable for a long time.

EDIT: Even without all the Momentum / Corbynista caused trouble, Starmer's shadow cabinet is overwhelmingly, if not all, Remainers. That won't go down well with the so called Red Wall.
    You aren't half beginning to sound like that Ronnie Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You aren't half beginning to sound like that Ronnie Bird.
    You aren't half sounding like an apologist unable to grasp the seriousness of what Momentum have done here.

Failing to secure personal data is a major offence... complainants being named is ****ing serious, christ, an American neo-Nazi site has already hosted / linked to the unredacted report...

Yet your priority is claiming I'm someone else... interesting.

Labour are already being sued by whistleblowers. This on top? You remain in denial all you like...

Think it should be said that the names listed have now gone from party, however Starmer needs to ensure party can work together as a broad church if wanting to win next election and need to do it quickly. Labour's first problem is that no one wants to invest in party that can't work together as it would most likely fall apart under scrutiny.

Tell it like it is, weren't you the one saying national crisis is not the time to ask political parties tough questions even if it's in the national interest to do so? Shouldn't we all band together and think what we can do to support labour party or stay quiet?

And the worst bit? Some Corbynistas believe this is the EHRC report and exonerates Labour on antisemitism!

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    You aren't half sounding like an apologist unable to grasp the seriousness of what Momentum have done here.

Failing to secure personal data is a major offence... complainants being named is ****ing serious, christ, an American neo-Nazi site has already hosted / linked to the unredacted report...

Yet your priority is claiming I'm someone else... interesting.

Labour are already being sued by whistleblowers. This on top? You remain in denial all you like...
    Er, all I did was say that you sound like another poster on here, I'm not sure how you can make so many assumptions about me from that one observation which was nothing to do with the Labout party or its personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Er, all I did was say that you sound like another poster on here, I'm not sure how you can make so many assumptions about me from that one observation which was nothing to do with the Labout party or its personnel.
    Well, my fault for making an assumption due to your silence on the actual topic matter.

People seem to underestimate the problems this leak has caused. Lawsuits alone could cripple Labour.