+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Labour Report Published

Re: Labour Report Published

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Who leaked it?
    The exact person or faction?

We know who wrote the document, it's in the document exif data, we know which faction he's high up in if that's what you're asking?

It is the correct decision not to send, that doesn't mean it shouldn't see the light of day though.
    Unredacted or redacted?

I'm sure you'd be ecstatic if you made a complaint at work about the conduct of others onl for company to then publicly reveal a report into it revealing your personal details...

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Shocking really. The party could do with Burnham back on the front bench.
    Indeed.

Don't always agree with him but he could well have won in 2017.

Having said that I doubt if there would have been an election in 2017 if he had been in charge because the opinion polls would probably have been much tighter.

We would instead probably have been looking at an election this year (but not May obviously)and the political dynamic of the country would have been entirely different.

Who leaked it?
    Aye there's the rub

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Unredacted or redacted?

I'm sure you'd be ecstatic if you made a complaint at work about the conduct of others onl for company to then publicly reveal a report into it revealing your personal details...
    redacted where necessary obviously. The theme is the important thing here.

We know who wrote the document, it's in the document exif data, we know which faction he's high up in if that's what you're asking?
    You have posted a pretty detailed account as to how this reached the public sphere, was just wondering if it was theory or fact.

Who did write it?

What's important are the report revealing antisemitism claims weren't a smear, finger pointing at other factions isn't meaningful when the point is that cases weren't dealt with plus the data breaches.
    Well, I agree that it isn't meaningful for the actual investigation but it is an interesting take for anybody who has followed politics over the past few years. For example, an official bragging about slowing down a suspension because doing so will hurt the leader.

redacted where necessary obviously. The theme is the important thing here.
    Well, that's fine but it wasn't redacted.

The theme is nothing more than mounting a defence of Corbyn, undermining Starmer. The report would weaken any defence by Labour to EHRC investigation and the data breaches can be up to 4% of global turnoever or £20m, whichever is highest.

Since you wanted to know who leaked it, there's a simple test. Who does it benefit?

Simple answer is Momentum and Corbyn. All those nasty people allegedly plotting against him, why he couldn't do anything about antisemitism due to that... as the report was written by a Momentum higher-up and leaked to Novara, Canary, Owen Jones, Rachael "Jon" Swindon, it's pretty clear which faction leaked it.

As I said elsewhere, it's a scorched earth policy which due to ****wittery will cost them dearly in both individual lawsuits, ICO fines and reputational damage - Labour can never claim to back the rights of whistleblowers after this.

Well, I agree that it isn't meaningful for the actual investigation but it is an interesting take for anybody who has followed politics over the past few years. For example, an official bragging about slowing down a suspension because doing so will hurt the leader.
    Ah, is that the one where it's clear Karie Murphy was being quoted which people have misread?

Right wingers have infiltrated the Labour party, they have worked against Labour to ensure that the Conservatives have won the last few elections.
    These right wingers are supporters of a foreign power and they want a Government in place that would be sympathetic to this foreign power.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Right wingers have infiltrated the Labour party, they have worked against Labour to ensure that the Conservatives have won the last few elections.
    These right wingers are supporters of a foreign power and they want a Government in place that would be sympathetic to this foreign power.
    What foreign power would that be? I'm sure if you'd evidence then you'd name said foreign power.

I disagree with your claim of infiltration; Momentum infiltrated taking party further left after all.

Any election these days is won in the center not the extremes. Labour ignoring that means the emptiest vessels will continue shouting loudest... and losing elections.

Well, that's fine but it wasn't redacted.

The theme is nothing more than mounting a defence of Corbyn, undermining Starmer. The report would weaken any defence by Labour to EHRC investigation and the data breaches can be up to 4% of global turnoever or £20m, whichever is highest.

Since you wanted to know who leaked it, there's a simple test. Who does it benefit?

Simple answer is Momentum and Corbyn. All those nasty people allegedly plotting against him, why he couldn't do anything about antisemitism due to that... as the report was written by a Momentum higher-up and leaked to Novara, Canary, Owen Jones, Rachael "Jon" Swindon, it's pretty clear which faction leaked it.

As I said elsewhere, it's a scorched earth policy which due to ****wittery will cost them dearly in both individual lawsuits, ICO fines and reputational damage - Labour can never claim to back the rights of whistleblowers after this.
    Momentum bad, everyone else good. You surely can't be this naive?

Starmer has a lot on his hands.

So, when labour isn't bankrupt and the lawsuits don't happen will you still be on the same username?

Ah, is that the one where it's clear Karie Murphy was being quoted which people have misread?
    Happy to concede that one after a bit more research, certainly presented in a disingenuous way.

What foreign power would that be? I'm sure if you'd evidence then you'd name said foreign power.

I disagree with your claim of infiltration; Momentum infiltrated taking party further left after all.

Any election these days is won in the center not the extremes. Labour ignoring that means the emptiest vessels will continue shouting loudest... and losing elections.
    It's Israel, some right wing Labour Jewish mps have been actively working against brother Corbyn, right wing quislings are doing a number on Labour, wasn't Miliband Jewish ?, isn't Starmer married to a Jew and aren't his children Jewish ?, Labour anti semitic oh aye...do me a favour.

Oh and I'm Plaid, I don't vote for a Unionist party.

Labour was a left wing party not a right wing party, if a person is left wing and Labour is not left wing then there is no point in voting for them and as regards elections being won in the centre, the Conservatives are right wing, zero hour contracts, food banks, looking after the well off etc etc.

International

You are Organ Morgan and I claim my £5.00 ( or maybe Dai, hmmmm!)

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You are Organ Morgan and I claim my £5.00 ( or maybe Dai, hmmmm!)
    I'm trampie and only trampie banned from everywhere for being a Welsh valley boy and being a product of my environment.

Happy to concede that one after a bit more research, certainly presented in a disingenuous way.
    Yeah, it's due to the ellipsis - people reading it that the first part was the Karie quote, the second part actions arising afterwards.

I suspect it was written that way deliberately - not outwardly lying, but can be read two ways.

It's Israel, some right wing Labour Jewish mps have been actively working against brother Corbyn, right wing quislings are doing a number on Labour, wasn't Miliband Jewish ?, isn't Starmer married to a Jew and aren't his children Jewish ?, Labour anti semitic oh aye...do me a favour.

Oh and I'm Plaid, I don't vote for a Unionist party.

Labour was a left wing party not a right wing party, if a person is left wing and Labour is not left wing then there is no point in voting for them and as regards elections being won in the centre, the Conservatives are right wing, zero hour contracts, food banks, looking after the well off etc etc.
    Hi Organ.

Who would those "quislings" be? ( Interesting choice of words btw ). Labour antisemitic? The leaked report says antisemitism claims weren't smears, so... awkward.

Plaid? Well, Leanne retweeted the unredacted document, so will be lucky to avoid being sued.

Your political analysis fails to grasp elections are won in the middle, not at either extreme.

I'm not Organ I'm trampie, ask Pearcey3 he knows me as a poster from an old Welsh rugby board.
    Luvely Leanne is a true conviction politician, a true activist, one of the very best.
    You say elections are won in the middle, do you remember Milk Snatcher ?, the last election was won by Boris, both those Tory Government's were/are not from the centre ground.

The 2017 election campaign was undermined by the right wing.
    Labour came close but not close enough to winning.
    Just imagine NHS funding would have been boosted significantly.
    Labour might well have listen to the warnings in 2017 about a world wide pandemic coming,and that we were not prepared.
    NHS would have had the right equipment that had been stored in warehouses.
    If only Heineken done elections.
    Get brexit done.**** everything esle.

International

I'm not Organ I'm trampie, ask Pearcey3 he knows me as a poster from an old Welsh rugby board.
    Luvely Leanne is a true conviction politician, a true activist, one of the very best.
    You say elections are won in the middle, do you remember Milk Snatcher ?, the last election was won by Boris, both those Tory Government's were/are not from the centre ground.
    Trampie, I never question a person's own political beliefs. The OM thing was more a dig at him as he is a complete conspiracy theorist, but it was only in jest. no offence meant!!

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    The 2017 election campaign was undermined by the right wing.
    Labour came close but not close enough to winning.
    Just imagine NHS funding would have been boosted significantly.
    Labour might well have listen to the warnings in 2017 about a world wide pandemic coming,and that we were not prepared.
    NHS would have had the right equipment that had been stored in warehouses.
    If only Heineken done elections.
    Get brexit done.**** everything esle.
    This is an excerpt from the work ‘cloud cuckoo land’.

Why do you think Momentum are far left and what does that mean? I don't support Momentum btw, but if they're one extreme and the likes of the BNP and Britain First are on the other, I know which organisation is far more peaceful, inclusive and wanting the best for everyone.

Let's also consider that Labour were a centre left party when it romped to a massive majority in 1997. Under Blair it moved more and more right and became unelectable as a result. Labour's move back left resulted in a huge growth in membership and a close showing in the 2017 election despite being given little fair play by a media desperate to keep being allowed to evade taxes.

Organ would say that - you're an egger? Oh dear...

Thatcher was when? Society moves on, Organ / Trampie. Since Major, elections have been won and lost by the center. Labour lurched left under Corbyn, abandoned the center ground and lost as a result.