+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should we give up on the old country ?

Re: Should we give up on the old country ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Does that statistic include the major airports in the London area ?? as they are transport infrastructures , or is just trains , buses and road .

I guess more folk more spends is a reality however this looks a bit tilted to London and South East / and where is the South West ????
    What public infrastructure spending has been done on the airport's recently though?

A bit tilted? Londoners get 518 times more spent on transport infrastructure per person than people in the north east

Re: Should we give up on the old country ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    What public infrastructure spending has been done on the airport's recently though?

A bit tilted? Londoners get 518 times more spent on transport infrastructure per person than people in the north east
    It could be tilted for example if the crossrail expansion is in there of course if would be bigger , and it looks like its london and South West , if the Tories follow through with infrastructure builds in the North East it should change , they recognise this issue and campaigned on it , where does HS2 investment sit ,is it even included ,there's not enough data there for me ,I do accept the gap us wrong as does the Tories