Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I did that above the link ?

it's my view , and I guess you have a compltly different view , forget the link and have a look at there history on this virus .

( WHO should be held to account and perhaps therd is more to come , thier initial summary of Corvid 19 was weak , its willing (quick ) praise of China and suggesting in January their was little evidence of human to human transmission should be looked at and last week after the Chinese revised its death count the WHO simply praised them instead of criticising them ( why ?? )*

Try and put aside your Trump hatred he has just rmy and has called them out , let's wait and see where this goes hopefully the truth or some form of it will come out ,they certainly gave out some very strange assumptions at the beginning of this outbreak and are still doing it.
I am a bit confused. You added a link saying it highlighted some issues. The link was an article written for some dodgy Canadian right wing site before the virus besmerching the reputations of some of the scientists in the WHO.

I asked you which bit of the article you found most compelling and you pointed me back to your views on the WHO's performance after the article was written and told me to forget the link I asked the question about.

In your original post you mentioned Trump using the WHO as a political deflection tactic and in your response you asked me to set aside my Trump hatred around why he has called out the WHO, all without me mentioning him once or questioning his motives.

I am still bemused why you posted the link in the first place!