+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Re: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the process where states use a secret court to spy on their own citizens, and there needs to be a very good reason to do that, along with a robust judiciary that ensures nobody abuses the system. If basic rule of law is not respected, then you will find yourself living in a banana republic.
    What I can't understand is why those who have liberty as thier strong point, are not appalled by this .

As previously posted if it was found to exist in the UK there would be uproar .

If it was introduced during Obama's tenureship that is not good ,as I thought his adminstration was better than that , I'm not 100% sure of when or who deployed it , love to know though ???

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What I can't understand is why those who have liberty as thier strong point, are not appalled by this .

If it was introduced during Obama's tenureship that is not good ,as I thought his adminstration was better than that , I'm not 100% sure of when or who deployed it , love to know though ???
    https://www.libertyhumanrights.org.u...-legal-action/

General Michael Flynn is now unleashed, and those who sullied his good name will have a price to pay.

Bloody where are the lefties they should be taking to the streets , or is it down to that awful USA/ TDS addiction

This deserves its own thread. Not clear what the timescale will be for the legal action - although I expect it will be years not months.

Shoot to kill, internment, unelected Parliamentary chamber, a Monarchy, a state religion in Ingerlund, CC tv everywhere, UK secret service and spies are noted for their expertise in their craft.
    Human rights lawyers, scientific experts, political leaders have died in unusual circumstances in the UK - who knows what happened to them hey.
    Some say we invented concentration camps out in Africa (others say it was other imperialist types), we also lost millions dead and displaced in our country during the so called potato famine.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Shoot to kill, internment, unelected Parliamentary chamber, a Monarchy, a state religion in Ingerlund, CC tv everywhere, UK secret service and spies are noted for their expertise in their craft.
    Human rights lawyers, scientific experts, political leaders have died in unusual circumstances in the UK - who knows what happened to them hey.
    Some say we invented concentration camps out in Africa (others say it was other imperialist types), we also lost millions dead and displaced in our country during the so called potato famine.
    The same thing is happening in America, but at least someone is trying to do something about it, with the support of a sizable chunk of the population.

The same thing is happening in America, but at least someone is trying to do something about it, with the support of a sizable chunk of the population.
    Yanks are second rate at best for covert operations, the UK are top the league for such things.

Oh dear this won't go down well with the TDS sufferers.

Is there a cure?

Oh dear this won't go down well with the TDS sufferers.

Is there a cure?
    Unfortunately there isn't, they just double down as you have witnessed 5 or 6 times already, not to mention the personal attacks they made to try and discredit me.

Unfortunately there isn't, they just double down as you have witnessed 5 or 6 times already, not to mention the personal attacks they made to try and discredit me.
    lardy and cyril the shill,missing in action on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogersblue View Post
    lardy and cyril the shill,missing in action on this thread.
    Indeed ..🤫🤫🤫🤫