+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Re: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

For those lacking the the requisite skills, this fella has a number of threads on the go. The open source researchers are always one step ahead of the game.

https://twitter.com/JohnWHuber

Unbelievable stuff, the DOJ are blaming the FBI for Spygate??

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...i-for-spygate/

In another post it appears as though Lisa Page perjured herself, and she was blissfully unaware of the fact as she went on a tour of the friendly news outlets to perpetuate the hoax.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ter-page-fisa/

Do the English and their handbags get a mention ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Do the English and their handbags get a mention ?
    lardy & cyril are the experts on this topic, apparently I got it all wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    lardy & cyril are the experts on this topic, apparently I got it all wrong!
    The English are known for it, they ran the most corrupt football World cup ever, domestically they still make Welsh teams play English teams with English only officials.

Is this now a USA politics forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Mate, this is a global movie, the plot isn't just based in America. If you don't know what it's about, then it's best not to say anything. The conspicuous absence of lardy & cyril should tell you that this is going to be really great thread.

Well since the death of Corbynsim and the Brexit stuffing its knocked the living daylights out of some, I mentioned this behaviour a few weeks ago , to be fair to WB this has always been his main interest and thrust .

There is evidence of not so much interest in UK Politics than that of USA by looking at posts and replies.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well since the death of Corbynsim and the Brexit stuffing its knocked the living daylights out of some, I mentioned this behaviour a few weeks ago , to be fair to WB this has always been his main interest and thrust .

There is evidence of not so much interest in UK Politics than that of USA by looking at posts and replies.
    For a reason, because it affects us all, and this battle has to be fought and won if we want to have a decent future for out kids.

For a reason, because it affects us all, and this battle has to be fought and won if we want to have a decent future for out kids.
    Indeed 👍

That bit at least is true. That bit!

It's more of a safe space for conspiracy theorists. We've all seen what happens when WB and OM talk their nonsense on the main board.

They're proud of not being part of the herd, but don't like it when the herd give them a chance and actually read it

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That bit at least is true. That bit!
    Do you want to live in a world where outcomes are predetermined?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's more of a safe space for conspiracy theorists. We've all seen what happens when WB and OM talk their nonsense on the main board.

They're proud of not being part of the herd, but don't like it when the herd give them a chance and actually read it
    Says the guy who rambled on about Russia collusion and Bobs fantasy investigation for three feckin' years! You couldn't see the truth if it smashed you in the face, and pretending it didn't happen makes you look even more deluded

Do you want to live in a world where outcomes are predetermined?
    Eh?

I want to live in a world which is not led by alt-right conspiracy theorists colluding with white supremacists and MAGA cheerleaders (wannabe Black Hundreds), that rejects science and international co-operation, and that is headed by a vile and incompetent egomaniac.

I don't believe in the New World Order (the globalist, Illuminati conspiracy). I do believe the old world order is still doing what it always did - working to protect and expand its profits, influence and status at the expense of people and the environment. But it does it without a small conspiratorial core, and it is often cock up, unintended consequences and the efforts of working people and campaigners who shape and redirect the course of history.

Eh?

I want to live in a world which is not led by alt-right conspiracy theorists colluding with white supremacists and MAGA cheerleaders (wannabe Black Hundreds), that rejects science and international co-operation, and that is headed by a vile and incompetent egomaniac.

I don't believe in the New World Order (the globalist, Illuminati conspiracy). I do believe the old world order is still doing what it always did - working to protect and expand its profits, influence and status at the expense of people and the environment. But it does it without a small conspiratorial core, and it is often cock up, unintended consequences and the efforts of working people and campaigners who shape and redirect the course of history.
    How many times you going to mention the word conspiracy in one post? It's frigging simple, some Dems and Republicans are in bed with China and enriching themselves off the back of globalisation, while also rigging elections. Donny is the new sherrif in Dodge and he is going to restore law and order. Everything else you mentioned is a conspiracy theory!

If your version is right, then you would expect some of lardy & cyril's mutterings to have come true, but exactly the opposite has occured!

How many times you going to mention the word conspiracy in one post? It's frigging simple, some Dems and Republicans are in bed with China and enriching themselves off the back of globalisation, while also rigging elections. Donny is the new sherrif in Dodge and he is going to restore law and order. Everything else you mentioned is a conspiracy theory!

If your version is right, then you would expect some of lardy & cyril's mutterings to have come true, but exactly the opposite has occured!
    Oh the irony!

You, the arch-priest of conspiracy (although Organ is a more consistent and coherent advocate) are moaning because I reference conspiracy theories in explaining why I don't accept your world view! You have at least doubled down on your Trump love (he is none of the things you claim - to say he is going to 'restore' law and order is laughable - he is the enemy of law and order).

A few years ago you maintained some distance but now you are a simple fan boy - a mouthpiece for the alt-right propaganda machine where the person of Donald J Trump has been elevated to embody and symbolise all their warped and sick beliefs. Most cults have a more attractive figurehead, but that is where we're at.

Lardy and Cyril have been running rings around you for years. Only you, the three other hard-core conspiracy nuts (it has to be said) and LOM think otherwise. Your delusional circular arguments, deflections and goal-post moving do not add up to the 'victory' you strangely think you have won, and your tedious and continuous attacks on them in every post on every possible subject reveals more than anything else that beneath the bluster, you know it too.

Oh the irony!

You, the arch-priest of conspiracy (although Organ is a more consistent and coherent advocate) are moaning because I reference conspiracy theories in explaining why I don't accept your world view! You have at least doubled down on your Trump love (he is none of the things you claim - to say he is going to 'restore' law and order is laughable - he is the enemy of law and order).

A few years ago you maintained some distance but now you are a simple fan boy - a mouthpiece for the alt-right propaganda machine where the person of Donald J Trump has been elevated to embody and symbolise all their warped and sick beliefs. Most cults have a more attractive figurehead, but that is where we're at.

Lardy and Cyril have been running rings around you for years. Only you, the three other hard-core conspiracy nuts (it has to be said) and LOM think otherwise. Your delusional circular arguments, deflections and goal-post moving do not add up to the 'victory' you strangely think you have won, and your tedious and continuous attacks on them in every post on every possible subject reveals more than anything else that beneath the bluster, you know it too.

Steele dossier DISPROVED
    Russia collusion DISPROVED
    Mueller report DISPROVED
    Impeachment DISPROVED

lardy & cyril DUPED

Enjoy your alternative universe, where alternative facts reign supreme!

Oh the irony!

That last paragraph is so true and recently it's got so one sided that the towel would have been thrown in weeks ago if it were a boxing match - Gluey is like one of those old punch drunk fighters these days reflecting on "glory days" they never enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That last paragraph is so true and recently it's got so one sided that the towel would have been thrown in weeks ago if it were a boxing match - Gluey is like one of those old punch drunk fighters these days reflecting on "glory days" they never enjoyed.
    gluey, when a sane intelligent respected poster like bob posts the above maybe its time to quit whilst your behind

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    gluey, when a sane intelligent respected poster like bob posts the above maybe its time to quit whilst your behind
    Running rings around people for years, eh? Hilarious, they are the two biggest dopes on the message board, and they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face

Running rings around people for years, eh? Hilarious, they are the two biggest dopes on the message board, and they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them in the face
    And he's taking another standing eight count now.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That a very 1984-ish observation bob, so lies = truth and truth = lies?

Mate, this is a global movie, the plot isn't just based in America. If you don't know what it's about, then it's best not to say anything. The conspicuous absence of lardy & cyril should tell you that this is going to be really great thread.
    I know plenty about American Politics thanks, just I manage to be slightly less condescending about it.