+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Re: FISA Abuse Investigation Declassified

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I know plenty about American Politics thanks, just I manage to be slightly less condescending about it.
    Well, why don't you share your knowledge and contribute something, preferably on this topic. Lots of meaningless comments so far, but nobody has addressed any of the issues raised by these new revelations. Personally, I think the noose just got a bit tighter, and I can't help wondering who was the ultimate mastermind behind all of this. The people mentioned so far are the low hanging fruit, and I would imagine one or two of them have already been turned, and are cooperating with US Attorney John Durham.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    gluey, when a sane intelligent respected poster like bob posts the above maybe its time to quit whilst your behind
    It's not about running rings, it's about different opinions,.

I'm sure TOBW footy posts are delightful, however that doesn't mean everything else he states in life is right ,its just a view , its obvious he sides with a different viewpoint that's in line with folk he likes in Cyril and Lardy , its called herding, however the debates WB puts forward also deserve a platform , and the same respect

One is allowed a opinion, that doesn't make one inferer if you fail to agree with that view.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I'm sure TOBW footy posts are delightful, however that doesn't mean everything else he states in life is right ,its just a view , its obvious he sides with a different viewpoint that's in line with folk he likes in Cyril and Lardy , its called herding, however the debates WB puts forward also deserve a platform , and the same respect

One is allowed a opinion, that doesn't make one inferer if you fail to agree with that view.
    Your fishing is appalling

Good luck getting a bite but you're going to have to try a bit harder I think.

I agree with you, but in this case it is not my opinion. I posted the source documents in the OP, and for some reason nobody wants to look at them, most probably because it will discredit everything that they had to say about the Steele dossier, Russia collusion and the Mueller report. It's a well known trait of leftist agitators, that they have to pretend not to know certain things, in order to maintain an air of moral superiority. But deep down they know they are a busted flush, and the whole world can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Your fishing is appalling

Good luck getting a bite but you're going to have to try a bit harder I think.
    Clever goalpost move , well done ,no content ,deflecting is a skill

Clever goalpost move , well done ,no content ,deflecting is a skill
    Seriously though, well done for herding with WB. He's missed you lately, and been taking something of a leathering. You should pop up to help him out more often!

It'll keep us entertained.

You make the fact that anyone is entitled to their opinion sound like some profound new theory which is beyond the understanding of most of us, but tell me where have I said that I disagree with that? To be honest, although I disagreed with virtually everything he has posted on the politics forum down the years, I thought Gluey did a decent job of putting his views over in a way that wasn't too outlandish, but, in recent weeks, he has seriously lost it and his descent into boiling everything down into a combination of claims about collusion, Mueller etc. (which appear increasingly dubious when you look a bit further into them) and insulting two posters on here while making increasingly erratic claims about COVID19 has changed all of that.

I agree, Gluey should have a platform to put across his views, just like we all should, but "respect"? You join him on his months long voyage around 18, I believe it is now, theories which suit his agenda on the virus if you want to, but I'll pass thanks - as Sludge would say, he's taken a leathering on here in recent weeks.

What the hell!!? Trump urges a Russian collusion journalist from the New York Times to return her Pulitzer Prize!

I seem to recall that she was one of lardy's main sources when he was trying to convince every man and their dog that Trump was colluding with Russia, so maybe it's time for lardy to apologise for is role in misleading so many people?

Mueller was making stuff up? Surely not

Oh FISA (whatever that is) not FIFA, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Oh FISA (whatever that is) not FIFA, lol.
    It's the process where states use a secret court to spy on their own citizens, and there needs to be a very good reason to do that, along with a robust judiciary that ensures nobody abuses the system. If basic rule of law is not respected, then you will find yourself living in a banana republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the process where states use a secret court to spy on their own citizens, and there needs to be a very good reason to do that, along with a robust judiciary that ensures nobody abuses the system. If basic rule of law is not respected, then you will find yourself living in a banana republic.
    Well we do live in the equivalent of a banana republic, look at what went on in Northern Ireland, internment, shoot to kill, state agents working for terrorist organisations, human rights lawyers been assassinated, gerrymandering etc etc and I'm not Irish or English so have no axe to grind I just seen the situation for what it was, disgraceful.

Well we do live in the equivalent of a banana republic, look at what went on in Northern Ireland, internment, shoot to kill, state agents working for terrorist organisations, human rights lawyers been assassinated, gerrymandering etc etc and I'm not Irish or English so have no axe to grind I just seen the situation for what it was, disgraceful.
    It's a slightly different scenario, as the group who were plotting to overthrow the President of the United States of America have been caught.

It's a slightly different scenario, as the group who were plotting to overthrow the President of the United States of America have been caught.
    Well Americans are or at least were terrorists that were traitors against the crown who didn't want to pay their taxes.
    They were a combined half a decade late entering the World wars so they are no friends of ours as far as I am concerned, I hope we still have an independent nuclear deterrent and some of our missiles are pointed at them for our own protection.

Well Americans are or at least were terrorists that were traitors against the crown who didn't want to pay their taxes.
    They were a combined half a decade late entering the World wars so they are no friends of ours as far as I am concerned, I hope we still have an independent nuclear deterrent and some of our missiles are pointed at them for our own protection.
    This thread is specifically about FISA abuse during 2016-17, so you probably need to start a new thread of your own where you can discuss your personal pet hates, instead of constantly trying to derail this one

This thread is specifically about FISA abuse during 2016-17, so you probably need to start a new thread of your own where you can discuss your personal pet hates, instead of constantly trying to derail this one
    FISA is American and I've just past comment on the Yanks and will continue to do so if and when I see fit.

FISA is American and I've just past comment on the Yanks and will continue to do so if and when I see fit.
    The FISA court has got feck all to do with WWW I & II, nor the American War of Independence! I suppose you will be saying that you don't like hamburgers and hotdogs next

PS secret courts similar to FISA exist globally in many countries around the world.

The FISA court has got feck all to do with WWW I & II, nor the American War of Independence! I suppose you will be saying that you don't like hamburgers and hotdogs next

PS secret courts similar to FISA exist globally in many countries around the world.
    It's everything to do with the American psyche and how they think and act.

It's everything to do with the American psyche and how they think and act.
    This thread is about to rule of law, so I don't think it's a very good idea to spin it off into a discussion about psychology.

This thread is about to rule of law, so I don't think it's a very good idea to spin it off into a discussion about psychology.
    What you think is neither here nor there, a thread will go where posters posts take it.

What you think is neither here nor there, a thread will go where posters posts take it.
    No problem, but as I tend to put nutjobs on ignore, I will be immune from your inane mutterings.

No problem, but as I tend to put nutjobs on ignore, I will be immune from your inane mutterings.
    😷

Downer raised Russia concerns at US embassy without government approval

Former foreign minister Alexander Downer acted without clearance from Australian officials when he contacted United States diplomats four years ago to raise concerns about potential Russian interference in the US presidential election.

A new memoir by former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull reveals that Mr Downer raised his concerns directly with the US embassy in London in July 2016 but had "no authority from Canberra" to do so.

The move was crucial to the launch of an FBI investigation into the Russian support for the election of US President Donald Trump, who dismissed the inquiry as a "witch-hunt" and ordered an inquiry into the affair.

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...16-p54kho.html

It's interesting all this talk in America of Russian influence in American affairs yet it's ironic that America are known for instigating regime change across the World and trying to get their puppet in charge yet lots of Americans seem oblivious to this.