+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lives vs. livelihoods & a gutted UK economy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lives vs. livelihoods & a gutted UK economy

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    But that ignores your initial suspicion that it was to cull the elderly Chinese by their own government, doesn't it?
    No answer was the gay reply.

No answer was the gay reply.

But that ignores your initial suspicion that it was to cull the elderly Chinese by their own government, doesn't it?
    An intuitive person's position would naturally evolve over time, unless their thoughts were being manipulated by a subset of the media.

Boris and his rich supporters favour wealth over health, that is why the health service has declined over the years and we were in such a state during this coronavirus crisis with a lack of doctors, nurses, intensive care beds, ventilators, PPE, testing kits etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Boris and his rich supporters favour wealth over health, that is why the health service has declined over the years and we were in such a state during this coronavirus crisis with a lack of doctors, nurses, intensive care beds, ventilators, PPE, testing kits etc etc.
    So if he fixes the NHS is he in power for a very long time

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    So if he fixes the NHS is he in power for a very long time
    English people have the weight of numbers and they vote for Boris in their droves.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    English people have the weight of numbers and they vote for Boris in their droves.
    So if he destroys the NHS is he in power because there's more English people. ?

God help Wales, no matter what shit show they produce , Labour is always in power.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A bizarre interpretation! You said:

'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'.

Allowing people who may be highly infectious (may be asymptomatic or pre-sypmtomatic) to wander around as they wish because they think that is best for them - and by doing so putting many other people at risk of infection, serious illness, pain and maybe death - is the same mindset that finds no problem with drink driving. If they were only going to injure or kill themselves (leaving aside the cost and disruption of cleaning up and disposing of their mess) that is one thing - but they don't. It is selfish and dangerous!
    Very Farage, Cummings and Trump of you ( 'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'.)

Boris early on in this crisis and Trump were very vocal about self responsibility in line with his libertarian stance He was then pressured by the media , opposition, scientists , his own arrogance on this matter took its toll on him, and he contracted Covid.

In my view your thoughts are fine in some form of false utopia where folk think they are free like North Korea , China , Russia where a gun is pointed at you or prison is threatened, your liberatarin stance would deliver more death , as UK citizens have to be told what to do unfortunately.

Boris is now considering stricter flight restrictions (bit late in my view ) the backlash us already there to be heard?? . You can't win

Boris will today provide a partial approach to your wish (allowing people to do what they wish), guess what he us already he is being criticised for this slight relaxation of peoples freedom of choice, let's hope you voice your support for the folk "let them decide "

Very Farage, Cummings and Trump of you ( 'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'.)

Boris early on in this crisis and Trump were very vocal about self responsibility in line with his libertarian stance He was then pressured by the media , opposition, scientists , his own arrogance on this matter took its toll on him, and he contracted Covid.

In my view your thoughts are fine in some form of false utopia where folk think they are free like North Korea , China , Russia where a gun is pointed at you or prison is threatened, your liberatarin stance would deliver more death , as UK citizens have to be told what to do unfortunately.

Boris is now considering stricter flight restrictions (bit late in my view ) the backlash us already there to be heard?? . You can't win

Boris will today provide a partial approach to your wish (allowing people to do what they wish), guess what he us already he is being criticised for this slight relaxation of peoples freedom of choice, let's hope you voice your support for the folk "let them decide "
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...share_btn_link

Heisenberg

I know you often think we take the piss out of you because you're dyslexic, but it's not, it's absolutely not.

It's for posts like this where you've got all of the information you need to write a response and you've just said all of those things to Jon instead of Organ.

Despite Jon clearly saying in his post that Organ had written 'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'... You've attributed the quote to Jon himself.

You owe Jon an apology and it's Organ you need to take your angst out on (never going to happen as he's one of your little crushes along with Gluey and Ronnie Bird).

Organ has moaned on every Covid thread about his civil liberties being taken away, yet you ignore all of them and wrongly criticise Jon for the same stance (which he doesn't even hold).

Dyslexic or not, you're not good at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I know you often think we take the piss out of you because you're dyslexic, but it's not, it's absolutely not.

It's for posts like this where you've got all of the information you need to write a response and you've just said all of those things to Jon instead of Organ.

Despite Jon clearly saying in his post that Organ had written 'I'm for allowing people to do what they wish; whether they choose to gather or not let them decide what they believe is best for themselves rather than by government diktat'... You've attributed the quote to Jon himself.

You owe Jon an apology and it's Organ you need to take your angst out on (never going to happen as he's one of your little crushes along with Gluey and Ronnie Bird).

Organ has moaned on every Covid thread about his civil liberties being taken away, yet you ignore all of them and wrongly criticise Jon for the same stance (which he doesn't even hold).

Dyslexic or not, you're not good at this.
    Oooops, apologies thought John had written it, Organ your so wrong on this ,thanks Heinsburg for head up ,I do struggle I m never going to quit , or let this fecking Dyslexic beat me . 👍

Heisenberg

Oooops, apologies thought John had written it, Organ your so wrong on this ,thanks Heinsburg for head up ,I do struggle I m never going to quit , or let this fecking Dyslexic beat me . 👍
    👍