+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Our team in Corvid 19 era

Our team in Corvid 19 era

I wonder if the manager and coaching team have regular contact with the squad in terms of keeping fit , monitoring injuries and their recovery programmes , tatics in readiness of season restarting ,contracts discussions ? .

Heisenberg

Re: Our team in Corvid 19 era

I don't know whether you care or not, but it's Covid-19 not Corvid-19

A lot of managers have been doing interviews stating what is going on behind the scenes at their clubs during lockdown and they're doing the things that you've mentioned. I can't see why City would be any different.

Re: Our team in Corvid 19 era

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I don't know whether you care or not, but it's Covid-19 not Corvid-19

A lot of managers have been doing interviews stating what is going on behind the scenes at their clubs during lockdown and they're doing the things that you've mentioned. I can't see why City would be any different.
    I do care , I suffer from a problem where I cannot always see the obvious word error however many times I read it over , it's a form of word blindness , thanks for pointing it out as its been a frustration all my life , but I will fight it to my grave , and will not be beaten , or brow beaten .

I only raised the question , as there's been no press from the club ,unless I missed it .