+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vaughan Gething blunder

Vaughan Gething blunder

Fair play he is a 🛎🔚

Look at some of the AM’s cracking up, fair play made me chuckle:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52385006

Re: Vaughan Gething blunder

Bad enough if he did it to a rival, but to slag out your colleague, TAXI for Gething !!!!

What an idiot

We need a bit of laughter.
    Well done Vaughan

Gone up in my book. Shows he is human and committed to what he is doing.What he did could happen to anyone.As long as he is doing his job what does it matter really.

Come on, how often do we say FFS under our breath when a work colleague talks

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Come on, how often do we say FFS under our breath when a work colleague talks
    I hear a lot of it whenever I talk.

Richard Taylor jumping all over it in defence of the people of Wales. National Hero fairplay.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    As long as he is doing his job what does it matter really.
    There's the problem right there!

I wouldn't be surprised if politicians spend more time swearing about people from their own party than they do about people from other ones, so I don't see too much of a problem with that, but allowing such remarks to be broadcast to The Assembly is a different matter - Mr Gething has not had a very good few weeks.

Showing PASHUN

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if politicians spend more time swearing about people from their own party than they do about people from other ones, so I don't see too much of a problem with that, but allowing such remarks to be broadcast to The Assembly is a different matter - Mr Gething has not had a very good few weeks.
    Like Hancock and the rest of them in government this crisis is beyond their capabilities. Gethin's faux passion showed the pressure he is under.
    Having been on the fringes of politics for much of my adult life I can assure you that politicians swear more about their colleagues than their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    Fair play he is a ����

Look at some of the AM’s cracking up, fair play made me chuckle:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-52385006
    I m guessing many of us have done something similar and would be in its millions ,trouble he has it was an important question,pressure can tell

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Like Hancock and the rest of them in government this crisis is beyond their capabilities. Gethin's faux passion showed the pressure he is under.
    Having been on the fringes of politics for much of my adult life I can assure you that politicians swear more about their colleagues than their opponents.
    Don' you think its beyond many as it so new an unknown , the pressure must be heavy ,I guess folk have to be held to account , however its the easy bit to raise the queries ( which is right ) or criticise I guess ???

The current prime minister was taken out of the firing line for his own good by Sir Humphrey with some concocted tale that he was a victim of some virus or other.............or was that an episode of ‘Yes Prime Minister’?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The current prime minister was taken out of the firing line for his own good by Sir Humphrey with some concocted tale that he was a victim of some virus or other.............or was that an episode of ‘Yes Prime Minister’?
    He's in "good spirits" though.

International

the remark the top medic made about the pubs not opening for a year must have caused a few shock waves. Lets so how long boris is back before that's reversed.

My worry is that that is just England and with some of the people in Wales who think anything enjoyable is sinful they'd probably be happy to ensure the pubs never ever open again.

Civil War looms!!!!!!!!!!!