Thread: Kim Jong Un - HKTV reporting he has died, others say Vegetative state

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Re: Kim Jong Un - HKTV reporting he has died, others say Vegetative state

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Kim Jong Deux is on standby.
    Kim Jong Dai

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    His sister is next in line, if she wins the vote of course. Apparently she is incredibly evil and, unlike her brother, has the intelligence to rekindle the ideology of the country.
    Kim jong une !

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    If he is dead/dying, there'll be pictures of tearful reporters showing mass wailing on the streets, spreading Covid-19 (Which, according to N Korea, they don't have)
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they actually don’t with very few people entering NK

There’s people on here that’s been to NK on a trip - looked very interesting

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they actually don’t with very few people entering NK

There’s people on here that’s been to NK on a trip - looked very interesting
    Good story about Otto Warmbier, interesting, but not surprising, to see how the Trump administration used the situation.
    https://www.gq.com/story/otto-warmbi...age-true-story

For all the unknowns, one certainty is that the Trump administration allowed the narrative that Otto was repeatedly beaten to spread, long after it was clear those intelligence reports were almost certainly wrong.

When the three remaining American detainees were released in May, Trump welcomed them home by saying, “We want to thank Kim Jong-un, who really was excellent to these three incredible people.”

Kim Jong Dun?

Kim Jong Dun?
    That is a banker for the Headline in 'The Sun' if he really is dead.

I wonder if Kim Jong will be buried alongside kimchi.

On a serious note, this non-fiction book is an amazing read and the level of suppression in North Korea makes Mao's China seem like Pontin's: NTE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    That is a banker for the Headline in 'The Sun' if he really is dead.
    Or maybe, "the Kim is dead. Long live the Kim."

Looks like he's been grazing a bit during lockdown. North Korea now insisting he's alive and well.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...alive-21929076
    Kim Jong un.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    Looks like he's been grazing a bit during lockdown. North Korea now insisting he's alive and well.
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...alive-21929076
    Kim Jong un.jpg
    Ridiculous, that picture was taken next week.

Looks like the usual suspects fell for the sting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Looks like the usual suspects fell for the sting!!!
    Rumours of his death were premature, he's idolised over there. Big lift for the country.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52508437
    It adds that people at the factory "broke into thunderous cheers of hurrah" when he appeared on Friday.
    Kim Jong un.jpg

Just looked through the thread again to work out who the usual suspects are. Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Just looked through the thread again to work out who the usual suspects are. Can anyone help me?
    I think the best way to explain it is that there are a group of around half a dozen on here who are, apparently, all observing the lockdown rules, but are doing so in a bold and unconcerned manner because they are free and independent thinkers who see things as they really are. and are not going to do what the Illuminati/Elite//Fabian Society/clintons/Obama/Soros/Gates etc.etct. Etc tell them to. On the other hand, there is everyone else who can be identified by the fact that they are also observing the lockdown by hiding behind their settees because they are terrified - these people are in thrall to those listed above and so fall into the"usual suspects" category.

I wonder if Kim Jong will be buried alongside kimchi.

On a serious note, this non-fiction book is an amazing read and the level of suppression in North Korea makes Mao's China seem like Pontin's: NTE.jpg
    Top book , fascinating , educational also very harrowing . If you want a better grip on life on North Korea its a must, although it is probably a bit dated now.
    Micheal Palin wrote one about his recent visit which is also very informative but no where near as deep as Nothing to Envy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Top book , fascinating , educational also very harrowing . If you want a better grip on life on North Korea its a must, although it is probably a bit dated now.
    Micheal Palin wrote one about his recent visit which is also very informative but no where near as deep as Nothing to Envy.
    Like many showbiz types, I find Michael Palin's travel programmes to be very superficial regarding his travels whereas I think that Simon Reeve is terrific on several levels and much more of a genuine traveller.

If you liked 'Nothing To Envy' I wouldn't mind betting that you have read 'Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China' a book that was written by Jung Chang who recalled the lives of her grandmother, mother and her own life in Mao's China. Psychological brutality on a massive scale.

Like many showbiz types, I find Michael Palin's travel programmes to be very superficial regarding his travels whereas I think that Simon Reeve is terrific on several levels and much more of a genuine traveller.

If you liked 'Nothing To Envy' I wouldn't mind betting that you have read 'Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China' a book that was written by Jung Chang who recalled the lives of her grandmother, mother and her own life in Mao's China. Psychological brutality on a massive scale.
    It's official - TBG is a showbiz type!

Grow up

Banned

This was a great documentary at the time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holida...e_Axis_of_Evil

You may also be interested in a channel called "Indigo Traveller" on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuZlTBpC7I

International

Wht else woulkd youexpect Palin's travel books to be about?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Wht else woulkd youexpect Palin's travel books to be about?
    Indeed. Late night last night. What's your excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    This was a great documentary at the time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holida...e_Axis_of_Evil

You may also be interested in a channel called "Indigo Traveller" on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbuZlTBpC7I
    Cheers, I'll give them a whirl.

He was always in a vegetative state, he looks like a shaven large Swede like creature without the intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I think the best way to explain it is that there are a group of around half a dozen on here who are, apparently, all observing the lockdown rules, but are doing so in a bold and unconcerned manner because they are free and independent thinkers who see things as they really are. and are not going to do what the Illuminati/Elite//Fabian Society/clintons/Obama/Soros/Gates etc.etct. Etc tell them to. On the other hand, there is everyone else who can be identified by the fact that they are also observing the lockdown by hiding behind their settees because they are terrified - these people are in thrall to those listed above and so fall into the"usual suspects" category.
    See also "Something, something, PC Brigade, something, something"

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah they're quite a little team - always chasing the big one just around the corner.