+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: More Sala Speculation

More Sala Speculation

Re: More Sala Speculation

well that explains that

International

It's occurred to me in the past that the pilot wasn't in the plane when it crashed, for exactly the same reasons stated there. I never mentioned it on here for fear of being shot down in flames (Excuse the pun) But now they say the pilots seat harness is missing. That just makes it even more odd.
    Plenty of people have dispapeared presumed dead and later been found.
    and i am not a conspiracy theorist!!

First sentence: "A new book will examine shocking claims footballer Emiliano Sala was murdered". And that's that. Nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    First sentence: "A new book will examine shocking claims footballer Emiliano Sala was murdered". And that's that. Nothing to see here.
    Nah, he owed a few grand out so decided to parachute out of the cockpit on a freezing night in january with no visuals. landed in northern france and got a boat to rio. Some people will do anything not to pay their plumbers merchant account.

Didn't someone in the family mention they thought there was foul play when he was still missing? May have imagined it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, he owed a few grand out so decided to parachute out of the cockpit on a freezing night in january with no visuals. landed in northern france and got a boat to rio. Some people will do anything not to pay their plumbers merchant account.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Didn't someone in the family mention they thought there was foul play when he was still missing? May have imagined it.
    A girlfriend of his suggested the Mafia were involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I believe his ex girlfriend was claiming it was a mafia murder or something along those lines. Perhaps someone has a better memory than me.

It seems highly implausible that Sala was murdered. Why? What was the possible motive?

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    It seems highly implausible that Sala was murdered. Why? What was the possible motive?
    Murdered by proxy I think to get to Ibbsotson

Well it’s been said that Sala was subjected to high levels of carbon monoxide...

International

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Well it’s been said that Sala was subjected to high levels of carbon monoxide...
    If he was they shirley the pilot should have been as well

If I was planning to murder someone, I'd say "that's the last thing I'd think of". But I don't think it is. I don't think I'd ever come up with something as random and complicated as that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Yes, but his body has not been found.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Maybe he was

Why would the Mafia be involved , poor comment as that suggests he had some association to them , think it came from his ex , and we all know how barmy they can be ?

We will have to take this seriously though , it is in the Star