+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Surreal 60 th

Surreal 60 th

My lovely Mrs was 60 today,because of her health issues we could not see the kids and grandchildren.But they turned up
    into the back garden the boss was in the kitchen looking out.It hits home when we can not do the important things like seeing your loved ones.But as i told her at least we are healthy there are some families that will never see their most precious people again.I had to go behind the shed because i was so tearful at seeing them all.

Re: Surreal 60 th

You daft, soft donut Jeeps

Our son still lives with us and thus we see that he is OK and is coping fine, although his music earning has been shot to bits, our daughter and the grandchildren live in Newport and although you can Skype text and all that, you dont get the comfort that they are all doing fine, yesterday she took the two grand kids to the ex husband who lives not too far from us and called outside the house for probably about 30 mins, having observed her and the kids for 1/2 hour it was a great relief for me, and can stop feeling awful not knowing if she has just been putting on a front, both her and her husband have been furloughed and its tough. Transfer of the kids is within current rules etc. but stopping off to see us probably wasn't even though distance rules were observed. Glad you and your lady got to see your kids and GKids.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    My lovely Mrs was 60 today,because of her health issues we could not see the kids and grandchildren.But they turned up
    into the back garden the boss was in the kitchen looking out.It hits home when we can not do the important things like seeing your loved ones.But as i told her at least we are healthy there are some families that will never see their most precious people again.I had to go behind the shed because i was so tearful at seeing them all.
    Happy Birthday Mrs Jeepster (The Boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Our son still lives with us and thus we see that he is OK and is coping fine, although his music earning has been shot to bits, our daughter and the grandchildren live in Newport and although you can Skype text and all that, you dont get the comfort that they are all doing fine, yesterday she took the two grand kids to the ex husband who lives not too far from us and called outside the house for probably about 30 mins, having observed her and the kids for 1/2 hour it was a great relief for me, and can stop feeling awful not knowing if she has just been putting on a front, both her and her husband have been furloughed and its tough. Transfer of the kids is within current rules etc. but stopping off to see us probably wasn't even though distance rules were observed. Glad you and your lady got to see your kids and GKids.
    My 23 year old came over yesterday and (from a very safe distance) asked for £100 which i will never get back, like the thousands of pounds she has already had from me.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    My 23 year old came over yesterday and (from a very safe distance) asked for £100 which i will never get back, like the thousands of pounds she has already had from me.
    And you love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    And you love it!!!!
    Costs me a fortune.

An appropriate place to shed a tear, it has to be said.....

Most probably going clubbing

As you say it's a surreal time ,at least there was an effort to bring some pleasure for your wife and you, this is having a huge impact on grandparents and grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It so hard to follow the rules hope you all stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As you say it's a surreal time ,at least there was an effort to bring some pleasure for your wife and you, this is having a huge impact on grandparents and grandchildren.
    Our granddaughter 8 going 18 wanted so much to give us hugs and kisses did push me over the edge,a big girls blouse i am.

Our granddaughter 8 going 18 wanted so much to give us hugs and kisses did push me over the edge,a big girls blouse i am.

Your a big man in my eyes for sharing it, don't forget "Life's a Gas" 👍👍

I cry watching a bloody film.
    Nothing wrong showing emotion especially in these difficult times.

[QUOTE=life on mars;5071099]Your a big man in my eyes for sharing it, don't forget "Life's a Gas" 👍👍[/QUOTE

You took my line you bounder !

Keep your chin up Mr J.

Not knowing when I will next see my children and grandchildren, who do not live in Wales is by far the hardest thing to cope with at present. All other things at this stage are a minor inconvenience.

Looking on the bright side, you had the excuse not to organise the mega surprise birthday party for her, like I know my Mrs will be expecting!

Jokes aside, glad you got to see everyone.
    Her 60th birthday will definitely live long in the memory.
    Happy Birthday Mrs Jeepster

Thanx to all of you for your replies i have to stay 2 meters away so she can have 10mm of fun to night,I n my dreams

Just a £100? Result. Why is it they don't know the meaning of the word loan.

Happy Birthday Mrs Jeepster!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Just a £100? Result. Why is it they don't know the meaning of the word loan.
    We understand the word in this context