+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Boris is back phew

Re: Boris is back phew

Imagine being such a Tory you cry over a harmless joke ****ing hell, give your head a wobble.

How dare you say boris is gasping for air don’t you know my great aunt Mildred breaths sometimes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Well it is The Grauniad, so I would expect a bit of bias.

I do like his writing style though, if you click on his name, you will find some more articles that he has penned.
    Interesting writer and very open about his challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Well it is The Grauniad, so I would expect a bit of bias.

I do like his writing style though, if you click on his name, you will find some more articles that he has penned.
    The Grauniad? Wasn’t Daustin Hoffenheim in that?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Then I call it a score draw. Good day to you, I hope all that were ill are now better
    Thank you.

Suffice to say Matt Hancock does a far better job at the daily briefings than the wafflemeister.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's often said labour voters are like donkeys and just vote labour because their parents did

I think that's complete nonsense , I dont vote conservative because I cant stand them , it's got nothing to do with my parents but they were labour voters

I would like to ask a question . If people in south wales vote on the whole for a party they feel represents them , the labour party , they are seen as donkeys

In england , apart from inner london and the inner city seats of the provincial seats , the tories rule . There are odd exceptions like exeter or oxford east but generally wealthy areas in england and country , farming type areas vote tory

Are these people donkeys too or is there are different rule for them ?
    Ney

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If you need to ask that a man was who nearly died was used in order to gain media support then I feel sorry for you. If you can be bothered look at my earlier posts I'm no fan of Boris Johnson either but it is in poor taste to even suggest that he is being used for publicity purposes. Clearly my view is in the minority but that is how I feel.
    You won't get your message over as there is a herd mentality on here , I get what you mean , a lot of the posts are smoke and mirrors, the loss of the Corbyn project has put them back years , and a hatred of Boris is very intense and real .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You won't get your message over as there is a herd mentality on here , I get what you mean , a lot of the posts are smoke and mirrors, the loss of the Corbyn project has put them back years , and a hatred of Boris is very intense and real .
    To be fair, he’s a not a hard chap to to dislike.

Heisenberg

Don't worry, we'll move on from the herd mentality to something safer in a week.

LoM, I think Vindec is having a hissy fit over my flippant observation because it suits him. I await his feelings on Boris using the term “Operation Last Gasp” back in March with interest.

Regards butty.

Fantastic to see Boris give an exclusive interview to the S*n detailing how close to death he was, he even details how much oxygen he went through.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/

No propaganda going on here or using the media here.

Where’s Vindec.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Heart warming in these tough times.

I agree , he set labour back years if not a generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post

I presume you mean Corbyn, not Johnson?

I think the fall out from the virus will be enormous when it comes to party politics and it will all depend on how well or badly the Government will have been perceived to have done - they have the advantage that they were recently elected with a large majority, hence you're seeing them largely doing well still in the polls, but that could change in time if, say, it does work out that the UK was the worst affected country in Europe.

That makes no sense. Jimmy attempting to play 4d chess with 1d brain

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I presume you mean Corbyn, not Johnson?

I think the fall out from the virus will be enormous when it comes to party politics and it will all depend on how well or badly the Government will have been perceived to have done - they have the advantage that they were recently elected with a large majority, hence you're seeing them largely doing well still in the polls, but that could change in time if, say, it does work out that the UK was the worst affected country in Europe.
    Yes Corbyn

I admit I had my fishing rod out .
    It seems you are other one or the other on here, politically, a red or a blue.
    It is unlikely you are going to change any of the entrenched views but I guess that's politics look for any point scoring opportunity.

I watched the Andrew Marr show earlier , what a top show , gets the right people on there , asks hard questions without trying to bully his guests .

I agree , there will be a massive fall out if we have dealt with this pandemic badly, as it appears at this moment in time .
    The lady from the world health organisation said they had been warning of this troubles ahead for a while , not necessarily a corona virus , may have been a severe bought of flu . But they have been afraid of the animal to human infections .They had warned governments ….,
    The guy who is head of statistics brought up lots of interesting points , one of which , was it is impossible to measure country to country figures , we might just be very good at reporting ours. We could use different factors to say Italy or Spain. Or even China , who it would appear haven't been quite so forthcoming with their figures.
    What he did say that was interesting was the full count of deaths wont be known for many, many, months .
    How many people who have contracted cancer in the last few weeks but have been either unable or unwilling to go to hospital?
    Its a horrendous situation, the government should, quite rightly, be taken to task and kept on their toes .
    I doubt a Labour or any other party would have been able to magic up the required health equipment .
    The only way it could have been improved was if the government had listened to the warnings and stock piled PPE.

I delivered to the NEC Birmingham Nightingale hospital on Friday, 200 bed partitions.
    The warehouse was huge, wall to wall pieces of equipment , the lady running the accumulation of the equipment worked in ER hospital Birmingham . She said her hospital was coping fine at the moment , the NEC might not be needed .
    But they will be keeping it open for some time to come , not necessarily for covid 19. That mind sound awful , or it could just be we want to be prepared next time , should there be a next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Can you explain that comment for my 1d brain?

Or has your political persuasion put you in full defensive, then attack mode?

Can you explain that comment for my 1d brain?

Or has your political persuasion put you in full defensive, then attack mode?
    What is my political persuasion Jimmy?

Banned

I shouldn't laugh.

What is my political persuasion Jimmy?
    I don't know Eric that why I finished the sentence with a question mark?

I am assuming 4 d chess players understand question marks?

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    I shouldn't laugh.
    I thought it was pretty sharp ,you should learn rather than laugh though.

Banned

I thought it was pretty sharp ,you should learn rather than laugh though.
    It was very sharp, I agree.

I don't know Eric that why I finished the sentence with a question mark?

I am assuming 4 d chess players understand question marks?
    Well the question assumes my political persuasion is known. You were asking if it put me in full defensive then attack mode.

The answer is no, I just have little time for pointless fishing/trolling.

I'm guessing that's a meeting Boris wish he had attended or at least have read the briefing notes for...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-warned-not-to

Yes, I'm laughing.