+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris is back phew

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Boris is back phew

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    None of the big corporations I've worked for had anyone who conducted themselves like Boris Johnson.
    He comes across as winging it 90% of the time. A total chancer who has only got to where he is because of the school he went to.
    Exactly, Boris Johnson is completely the wrong person for the job he faces at the moment.

Re: Boris is back phew

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Exactly, Boris Johnson is completely the wrong person for the job he faces at the moment.
    I have just finished watching the French Prime Minister, Edouard Phillipe, addressing the Deputies in the French Assembly. He spoke for an hour with authority and clarity, outlining the next stages on how they will come out of lockdown. Amongst other things, he said that he could have done all this via a Press Conference but felt it was important to give the Deputies the chance to comment and disagree. He is not a showman and as I listened to him I found myself thinking who amongst our current crop of politicians, on either side, could give a similar address and, frankly, I couldn't think of anyone.