+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: England is a lost cause

Re: England is a lost cause

Trampie, show us on the doll where England touched you...

The political union known as the UK is crumbling will one or more of the countries that make up the political union go their separate ways is a question being asked more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    The political union known as the UK is crumbling will one or more of the countries that make up the political union go their separate ways is a question being asked more and more.
    What support is there for Welsh independence in real (rather than imagined) terms, trampie?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What support is there for Welsh independence in real (rather than imagined) terms, trampie?
    The last polls I seen was Scotland, N.Ireland (and Republic who have a say) for Independence and Wales against.

The last polls I seen was Scotland, N.Ireland (and Republic who have a say) for Independence and Wales against.
    No real support then. Sounds like a lost cause.

No real support then. Sounds like a lost cause.
    Sounds like there is a lot of support in some UK countries to breakaway from the union, in Wales it's more of a case of more devolution being wanted as opposed to outright Independence as backed up by the result of the 2011 referendum asking if the people wanted the Welsh Assembly to have more powers and nearly 2/3rds of voters voted for more powers for the Welsh Assembly.

Sounds like there is a lot of support in some UK countries to breakaway from the union, in Wales it's more of a case of more devolution being wanted as opposed to outright Independence as backed up by the result of the 2011 referendum asking if the people wanted the Welsh Assembly to have more powers and nearly 2/3rds of voters voted for more powers for the Welsh Assembly.
    So no real support for independence, as I said. Not everyone in Wales sees England as a lost cause, it seems.

So no real support for independence, as I said. Not everyone in Wales sees England as a lost cause, it seems.
    I think you need to check the opening post, it doesn't mention Wales once.

I think you need to check the opening post, it doesn't mention Wales once.
    You mentioned Wales in your second post in this thread and numerous times subsequently

You mentioned Wales in your second post in this thread and numerous times subsequently
    Because the second post on the thread mentioned Wales and I directly replied to it, in fact the third post on the thread which as it happens was made by you also mentions Wales, so you yourself mentioned Wales on this thread before I did.

Because the second post on the thread mentioned Wales and I directly replied to it, in fact the third post on the thread which as it happens was made by you also mentions Wales, so you yourself mentioned Wales on this thread before I did.
    England bad and/or Wales good runs through this thread like almost all else you post.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the main driving force of the break up of the United Kingdom was the Conservative and Unionist party.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the main driving force of the break up of the United Kingdom was the Conservative and Unionist party.
    They have certainly made the prospect of a united Ireland more likely - Tory Brexit campaign and the whole customs/border outcome, combined with the rise of Sinn Fein makes a 32 county republic closer than at any time since the 1920s.