+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mirror Reporters go 7 - 1 to declare Premier League null and void...

Mirror Reporters go 7 - 1 to declare Premier League null and void...

...which also means, of course, that EFL must do so as well.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...apped-21957094

Excepting fans whose teams are in relegation trouble, absolutely everyone wants to see the season played out to a conclusion whatever that may bring and like anyone reading this, we hang on to the possibility that in such a poor Championship season, the Bluebirds could snatch promotion.

But the longer this crisis has gone on, the more it's become inevitable that it 'aint gonna happen. Frustrating? Yes but the risks are too high - UK hasn't done well in managing the pandemic and the effects on everyday life are going to be long-lasting, longer than we think even after all this time.

I don't actually see, if they decide to not hand Liverpool the title, how they can allow Leeds and West Brom - or any other team lower down the structure - to get promoted or relegated. Null and void means null and void for all.

Re: Mirror Reporters go 7 - 1 to declare Premier League null and void...

There's been a few threads on this but for me should finish the season. Otherwise what was the point in all those games and all that money paid. I know other leagues aren't doing this but I'd rather see next season cut in half.

Re: Mirror Reporters go 7 - 1 to declare Premier League null and void...

Just finish the current season when you can, even if it's in 4 years time, and then go straight into the following season, whenever that is... it really, really isn't hard.