+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cancel all of the 2020-21 Season NOW

Re: Cancel all of the 2020-21 Season NOW

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    There are some gross stories of players earnings , like overpaid CEO's , civil servants , it doesn't sit well with folk who don't have much .
    Why is it only footballers who get targeted though? F1 drivers earn tens of millions a year for 16 races but you never hear "overpaid F1 drivers" - and I say that as someone who likes F1

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Why is it only footballers who get targeted though? F1 drivers earn tens of millions a year for 16 races but you never hear "overpaid F1 drivers" - and I say that as someone who likes F1
    Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How many teams have their season finished already? If Liverpool win their next two they should be awarded trophy and not have to play again, there must be some examples of teams who can only finish mid-table or in relegation spots as well who don't really need to play as well.
    You haven’t thought that through have you? So Liverpool win next 2 games,league is won, so they don’t play anymore. But what about those teams they still had to play which were in or around the relegation zone?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How many teams have their season finished already? If Liverpool win their next two they should be awarded trophy and not have to play again, there must be some examples of teams who can only finish mid-table or in relegation spots as well who don't really need to play as well.
    I’m sure that there’s no such thing as meaningless mid table any more, differing vast amounts of money are determined by final league placing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Bastards.
    Thanks mate, that's better

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’m sure that there’s no such thing as meaningless mid table any more, differing vast amounts of money are determined by final league placing.
    For the premier league maybe but for the lower leagues its actually fans through the gate. Burton Chairman was on a podcast recently, they had 4 home games left, 2 of which were Portsmouth and Sunderland. He was absolutely gutted as they were both sell-outs including all the corporate places.