+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest Euro 2020 moving to Euro 2021 missive received from UEFA

Latest Euro 2020 moving to Euro 2021 missive received from UEFA

Just this very minute received the 'hang on' if you have paid for 2020 tickets and are still interested to attend next year - but God knows what the risk will be in travelling 13 months from now, say I.

Seems far less alluring than it was.....

Re: Latest Euro 2020 moving to Euro 2021 missive received from UEFA

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Just this very minute received the 'hang on' if you have paid for 2020 tickets and are still interested to attend next year - but God knows what the risk will be in travelling 13 months from now, say I.

Applied for my tickets (4 for Baku) to be refunded. Bugger it, watch in TV if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post

As you say, much less appealing now. I'm tempted to hold on to my Wembley and Wales FMT (optimistically went for R16 and beyond!....) for now but offload the others. Do you know if you can get a refund on some, or if it needs to be all of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    As you say, much less appealing now. I'm tempted to hold on to my Wembley and Wales FMT (optimistically went for R16 and beyond!....) for now but offload the others. Do you know if you can get a refund on some, or if it needs to be all of them?
    You can get rid of individually

Banned

The tournament would be a struggle to get going in one country (let's say Germany). The concept that it can still be held from Dublin to Baku is incredibly optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    The tournament would be a struggle to get going in one country (let's say Germany). The concept that it can still be held from Dublin to Baku is incredibly optimistic.
    It seems more ludicrous than before in expecting fans to travel 9,000 miles in order to attend just the three group games. For my part, I can't see that the games in Baku will be anywhere near selling out and it may be advisable to turn up on spec and get a cheap ticket from the dreaded touts. Inbetween the Wales v Russia and Wales v Slovakia games in the South of France I attended the Hungary v Austria game, having paid about 100 Euros in advance for the privelege - but I walked past touts selling tickets for a tenth of the price.