+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Re: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    With all due respect Tuerto, i just don't buy into that. How much money has got to be invested in this. If the government (Labour or Conservative) handed the NHS and all the trickle down social services a blank cheque, would that solve all the problems?
    Imo, no. The NHS for starters needs a complete overhaul of the way its run. As in most big organisations now, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. As for social services, How many members of the public are actually walking around with voices in their heads telling them to kill folk?
    Manic depression, depression and anxiety is a big difference from Schizophrenia .
    Should we have one shrink for every member of the public? As i said, at the end of the day someone's parent and maybe grandparent, has been butchered by a lunatic, and all thoughts are with the killer. Should we feel sorry fir the likes of Hitler and Mugabe etc? They had massive mental problems ad well!
    About 3 percent of the population have a psychotic illness , how many of them have voices telling them to kill people is impossible to work out but what we do know is people with schizophrenia are more likely to be victims of crime than perpetrators of crime

Hitler and Mugabe were probably psychopathic but not mentally ill with schizophrenia

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Well i feel very sorry for the victim, and nothing but contempt for the killer ( mental problems or not), and the authorities who deemed her fit for release.
    So you dont feel sorry if the woman has an illness ? As shes clearly been treated for one

Do you feel sorry for people with cancer ?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Willy I could have done with you when I was having my arse handed to me by Sludge and co on Friday

Spot on by the way. I knew before I clicked on the thread Sludge would be painting her the victim with little mention or sympathy for the real victims.
    You are just an internet troll

Yeah that’s me. You know it is. You told me to work on the dustbins, I told you to drive a taxi.

And I wasn’t the only one to pull you up on your hate for Britain. It’s why you flounced. Dish it out but cry like a little bitch when you get it back.

Why don’t you take your own advice and let it go. It’s lowkey pathetic bra.
    You are an embarrassment, nothing but a troll

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    💯

Go and perv over the lingerie section in Gratton catalogue you dirty sex case

So you dont feel sorry if the woman has an illness ? As shes clearly been treated for one

Do you feel sorry for people with cancer ?
    When she threw her kid against a wall and harmed him, resulting in him being taken from her care should we feel sorry for her then too?

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    💯
    I’m a troll? You started the conversation with me. I warned you not to go there. You have form for dishing it out and crying when you get it back.

I’m a troll? You started the conversation with me. I warned you not to go there. You have form for dishing it out and crying when you get it back.

Keep em coming

When she threw her kid against a wall and harmed him, resulting in him being taken from her care should we feel sorry for her then too?
    Where is this confirmed ?

If this woman has done this then shes either very ill or very evil

I am going to wait for the courts myself

Shouldn't you be perving over the lingerie section in the Gratton catalogue, akhi?

International

don't want to get between you 2 but why are you so proud of who you are? It's a genuine question.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    don't want to get between you 2 but why are you so proud of who you are? It's a genuine question.
    Why not? Proud to be a brown boy. Self-confidence, innit?

From the same place the Daily Mail lifted their information

International

Why not? Proud to be a brown boy. Self-confidence, innit?
    That's pride in what you are and I get that, but you said pride in 'who' you are, which implies something special (such as for example an olympic champion or something). That's why I asked the question. It's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That's pride in what you are and I get that, but you said pride in 'who' you are, which implies something special (such as for example an olympic champion or something). That's why I asked the question. It's OK.
    With 'who' I implied meaning a brown boy. But in general, I am proud of who I am: someone who is unique. Ain't no-one gonna take that away from me or stop me from being proud of that. Ik some people hate to see that but **** em

International

With 'who' I implied meaning a brown boy. But in general, I am proud of who I am: someone who is unique. Ain't no-one gonna take that away from me or stop me from being proud of that. Ik some people hate to see that but **** em
    That's why I said OK. It's just a different use of language.

Stay proud adz

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Stay proud adz
    Thanks