+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Re: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Can I ask you again sludge. how do you know this? how do you have insight to her mental condition and treatment? As I already said, I thought all that would be medical in confidence. I just wonder that's all.
    He hasn't said that he has information on this womens Mental Health situation. He's pulling Hartley for his generalisation towards Mental Health.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I don’t think you can get cancer as a result of self abuse
    You mean smoking ? Or cancer of the liver through drinking ?

That kind of self abuse ?

Or are you now saying smoking isnt self abuse or drinking isnt self abuse ?

And smoking doesn't cause cancer?

Wtf are you talking about ?

We still have no idea if this girl was a junkie but what we do know is that shes been in psychiatric hospital for 5 months

If she was faking mental illness she did a bloody good job

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hes stuck in the dark ages , just because someone has struggled with mental health problems doesn't mean they know anything about psychosis , bi polar psychosis , paranoid schizophrenia , psychotic depression etc . People with psychosis lose touch with reality , peoplexwith depression and anxiety are unwell but they dont hear voices telling them to stab someone .

You are wasting your time with people like this , fully paid up members of the flat earth society
    You don’t know the first thing about my own struggles. Mild depression / anxiety ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He hasn't said that he has information on this womens Mental Health situation. He's pulling Hartley for his generalisation towards Mental Health.
    Err, no, he is talking about this women’s personal situation based on one thing he’s read in the media.

Can I ask you again sludge. how do you know this? how do you have insight to her mental condition and treatment? As I already said, I thought all that would be medical in confidence. I just wonder that's all.
    Shes been in a mental health unit for five months , it's been widely reported . It's been reported shes been hearing voices . People who hear voices are usually given anti psychotic drugs , starting with respiridone or olanzapine but if they dont respond , and she was in for 5 months , she would likely to have been put on clozapine. When I was in hospital some of the patients were sitting in the recreation area at four in the morning pacing around talking out loud to themselves. These people were not depressed or anxious they were seriously psychotically ill and if this lady was in hospital for 5 months you can be certain she was very ill and was on heavy duty anti psychotics like clozapine .

You don’t know the first thing about my own struggles. Mild depression / anxiety ffs.
    Who said you had mild depression or anxiety ? I have no idea what you have struggled with but I doubt its psychosis or you would be showing a lot more sympathy to the probability this young girl was ill when she carried out this shocking act .

And even if you had severe anxiety it doesn't make you any less ignorant by portraying mentally ill people as junkies

Talk about generalisation

Err, no, he is talking about this women’s personal situation based on one thing he’s read in the media.
    What's that ? That shes just been released from 5 months in a mental health unit ? I would say that's going to be very relevant regarding her trial

Whereas you are calling her a junkie based on what ?

Err, No. If you read his posts he says 'If' and 'It seems' Nothing factual.

International

That's very true but it's clear that this young woman had a severe mental illness , she had just been released from 5 months in hospital .......that's a long stay in a mental health facility
    Tuerto, he didn't say "if" that time.

Err, No. If you read his posts he says 'If' and 'It seems' Nothing factual.
    Wrong

What's that ? That shes just been released from 5 months in a mental health unit ? I would say that's going to be very relevant regarding her trial

Whereas you are calling her a junkie based on what ?
    Based on having more to go off than something you’ve read online

Who said you had mild depression or anxiety ? I have no idea what you have struggled with but I doubt its psychosis or you would be showing a lot more sympathy to the probability this young girl was ill when she carried out this shocking act .

And even if you had severe anxiety it doesn't make you any less ignorant by portraying mentally ill people as junkies

Talk about generalisation
    The only one being ignorant is you. Burying your head in the sand that junkies can’t possibly be bad people. It’s not their fault they started taking drugs and it’s not their fault that they mugged an old lady, or burgled your house. They can’t help it. They are not well.

Turn the page ffs.

If she has spent 5 months in a mental health facility and it has been reported by the media then it doesn't need an 'if'

International

If she has spent 5 months in a mental health facility and it has been reported by the media then it doesn't need an 'if'
    If it doesn't need an 'if, why did you just say 'if'?

do you believe everything you read in the papers? Then again you probably only disbelieve it if its anything about the government

Yes because everything written in the media is 100% true and factual isn’t it.

Odd how she went for elderly victims don’t you think? If she didn’t know what she was doing. Then being less likely to fight back and all.

Yes because everything written in the media is 100% true and factual isn’t it.
    Jesus! Why in ****s name would they make that up? Who benefits?

If someone spends 5 months in a mental health unit do you think he or she is or isnt suffering from a mental illness

International

If someone spends 5 months in a mental health unit do you think he or she is or isnt suffering from a mental illness
    "IF"

I'm out of this, going to put my shed up

The only one being ignorant is you. Burying your head in the sand that junkies can’t possibly be bad people. It’s not their fault they started taking drugs and it’s not their fault that they mugged an old lady, or burgled your house. They can’t help it. They are not well.

Turn the page ffs.
    How do you know she was a junkie ?

We do know shes been in a mental health facility though

For someone who says they have suffered mental health problems you are showing extreme ignorance

Talking of ignorance , tell me how smoking isnt self abuse and doesn't lead to cancer , I am waiting for that one

"IF"
    It was widely reported yesterday that this woman was an inpatient at the royal glamorgan psychiatric unit for 5 months and was released 6 weeks ago

Unless that's all lies

I'm out of this, going to put my shed up
    I am off too , JR Hartley may well have had his struggles with mental health but hes clearly pulled himself together , jolly good old chap that he is and everyone else is a junkie

Odd how she went for elderly victims don’t you think? If she didn’t know what she was doing. Then being less likely to fight back and all.
    You are an idiot

She stabbed several people , of all ages

Get back in your box

How do you know she was a junkie ?

We do know shes been in a mental health facility though

For someone who says they have suffered mental health problems you are showing extreme ignorance

Talking of ignorance , tell me how smoking isnt self abuse and doesn't lead to cancer , I am waiting for that one
    How do you know? Because it’s been reported on the media? 5 months oh well if the daily mail says it’s 5 months then it must be 5 months and if it’s 5 months she must be this, this and this far gone mentally and must be on this medication.etc.etc.etc And from all that you’ve come to the conclusion it was the government that failed her and not her fault.

So everyone who smokes gets cancer do they? What percentage of smokers get cancer and what percentage of people shooting heroin or smoking crack develop mental health issues? I’d say the vast majority of junkies will develop mental health issues. Will every smoker get cancer?