Re: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are an idiot

She stabbed several people , of all ages

Get back in your box
    Back so soon?

It was widely reported yesterday that this woman was an inpatient at the royal glamorgan psychiatric unit for 5 months and was released 6 weeks ago

Unless that's all lies
    Widely reported in the Daily Mail. The beacon of truth.

International

It was widely reported yesterday that this woman was an inpatient at the royal glamorgan psychiatric unit for 5 months and was released 6 weeks ago

Unless that's all lies
    Why wouldn't it be? It seems everything the Daily Mail reports about the government is lies, so why shouldn't this be too?

[QUOTE=J R Hartley;5074599]How do you know? Because it’s been reported on the media? 5 months oh well if the daily mail says it’s 5 months then it must be 5 months and if it’s 5 months she must be this, this and this far gone mentally and must be on this medication.etc.etc.etc And from all that you’ve come to the conclusion it was the government that failed her and not her fault.

So everyone who smokes gets cancer do they? What percentage of smokers get cancer and what percentage of people shooting heroin or smoking crack develop mental health issues? I’d say the vast majority of junkies will develop mental health issues.

Do you think someone who smokes dope is a junkie ?

As for smoking it's as much a self abuse of the body as is taking drugs or drinking alcohol , ask the medical profession who treat lung cancer patients if they think there is a direct link between smoking and lung cancer or the medics who treat liver disease if there is a link between drinking and liver disease

It's pointless debating this with you , for a man who says he has experienced mental ill health your pull yourself together , personal responsibility bullshit is staggering

The lone gunman warned me about you , seems like he was right , what an ignorant man

Lets wait till the trial to see if the 5 months she spent in psychiatric hospital was true , and she had only been released 6 months ago , or it was bullshit .

Let me know when the lung cancer doctors have let you know if your potty theory on smoking is correct .

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why wouldn't it be? It seems everything the Daily Mail reports about the government is lies, so why shouldn't this be too?
    The media can only be relied on as a source of information when it suits Slugs

Slugs, please direct me to where I said people of ill mental health should just pull themselves together??

Making things up to suit your narrative.

I know first hand you can’t flip the switch but I also know a bit of tough love ain’t a bad thing. Take some personal responsibility ffs. Just wallowing in self pity isn’t healthy either.

People like you always making excuses for wrong uns and we’re not just taking the severely psychotic here, you’re always at it, making excuses for any wrong un. You’ve done a bit of volunteering work and been hoodwinked by any bullshit story a junkie will come up with to get you to feel sorry for them. Probably seen you as an easy touch.

A blameless society, lets just blame the government and the system for every wrong choice people make. Mug a granny. Blame the government. Burgle a house. Blame the system.

I suppose you can always blame the system when the authorities come to take your hard drive away though. Maybe there’s method to your madness.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Slugs, please direct me to where I said people of ill mental health should just pull themselves together??

Making things up to suit your narrative.

I know first hand you can’t flip the switch but I also know a bit of tough love ain’t a bad thing. Take some personal responsibility ffs. Just wallowing in self pity isn’t healthy either.

People like you always making excuses for wrong uns and we’re not just taking the severely psychotic here, you’re always at it, making excuses for any wrong un. You’ve done a bit of volunteering work and been hoodwinked by any bullshit story a junkie will come up with to get you to feel sorry for them. Probably seen you as an easy touch.

A blameless society, lets just blame the government and the system for every wrong choice people make. Mug a granny. Blame the government. Burgle a house. Blame the system.

I suppose you can always blame the system when the authorities come to take your hard drive away though. Maybe there’s method to your madness.
    I dont need to direct you , you have written it in your very own words

People need to learn to stand on their own two feet ......you have written it , it wont take you long

What else is there to conclude from that remark other than that people should pull themselves together ?

People with severe mental health problems cant do that , it's like asking someone with a broken leg to walk or a woman with breast cancer to pray herself better

Stiff upper lip cobblers

You know that the vast majority of street prostitutes have heroin and crack problems ?

You know that the vast majority who have a habit that has forced themselves into prostitution have had appalling social backgrounds ? Most have been sexually abused in childhood

Some people are bad apples and no amount of intervention will help them but a lot of people who develop psychosis through drug abuse have had dreadful backgrounds and no amount of your nonsense libertarian approach will change that

I have done more than a little bit of voluntary work , I can assure you of that

Can you get back to me once you have discussed the link between smoking and lung cancer and drinking and liver disease ?

I think I will be in for a long wait

Come back to me when the trial is over and let's see if this woman had severe mental health problems and if they were severe enough to make her act in such a terrible way

International

Come back to me when the trial is over and let's see if this woman had severe mental health problems and if they were severe enough to make her act in such a terrible way
    I agree with that entirely. As I reported she was remanded directly to Crown court for trial, no dleay for reports or anything which is why I initally queried the mental health comments. I be;eive she is in court again on Tuesday.

But to be fair you have already stated that she definitely did have thease problems (has them?). If she is deemed fit to stand trial and convicted will you come back and say you were wrong?

I dont need to direct you , you have written it in your very own words

People need to learn to stand on their own two feet ......you have written it , it wont take you long

What else is there to conclude from that remark other than that people should pull themselves together ?

People with severe mental health problems cant do that , it's like asking someone with a broken leg to walk or a woman with breast cancer to pray herself better

Stiff upper lip cobblers

You know that the vast majority of street prostitutes have heroin and crack problems ?

You know that the vast majority who have a habit that has forced themselves into prostitution have had appalling social backgrounds ? Most have been sexually abused in childhood

Some people are bad apples and no amount of intervention will help them but a lot of people who develop psychosis through drug abuse have had dreadful backgrounds and no amount of your nonsense libertarian approach will change that

I have done more than a little bit of voluntary work , I can assure you of that

Can you get back to me once you have discussed the link between smoking and lung cancer and drinking and liver disease ?

I think I will be in for a long wait
    So you’ve taken something I’ve said and changed into something completely different to suit your narrative. ****ing hell.

And I absolutely stand by the standing on their own two feet comment in regards to people taking responsibility for their for criminal actions. Using drugs and mental health as a cop out. Maybe the resources are so poor because there are so many people playing the mental health card as an excuse for their wrong doings.

The likes of you excusing people who commit crime just because they have a drug problem and possible mental health issues as a result of their drug abuse are a joke. Apologists for despicable behaviour. Shame you didn’t have as much sympathy for the real victims of their crimes.

And please spare me the everyone who takes hard drugs has an horrific back story nonsense. Absolute bollocks.

So you’ve taken something I’ve said and changed into something completely different to suit your narrative. ****ing hell.

And I absolutely stand by the standing on their own two feet comment in regards to people taking responsibility for their for criminal actions.

The likes of you excusing people who commit crime just because they have a drug problem and possible mental health issues as a result of their drug abuse are a joke. Apologists for despicable behaviour. Shame you didn’t have as much sympathy for the real victims of their crimes.

And please spare me the everyone who takes hard drugs has an horrific back story nonsense. Absolute bollocks.
    What if she does not have a drug addiction but just a mental health problem would you change your tune.
    I know (family) who hit his mother on the head with an iron and set the house on fire with her in there,he had never taken drugs in his life.

I agree with that entirely. As I reported she was remanded directly to Crown court for trial, no dleay for reports or anything which is why I initally queried the mental health comments. I be;eive she is in court again on Tuesday.

But to be fair you have already stated that she definitely did have thease problems (has them?). If she is deemed fit to stand trial and convicted will you come back and say you were wrong?
    Wrong in what way ?

She definitely has mental health problems , she has spent five months in psychiatric hospital , and was released 6 weeks ago

Wrong in that her mental illness led to her killing that poor old fella and attempting to murder three others ?

We will have to wait for the trial , these are pre court hearings , she is entitled to a fair trial and I am certain the fact she was in psychiatric hospital for 5 months until very recently and it's been reported she was hearing voices is going to be taken into account by her defence team . She may well plead guilty to murder straight away but I doubt it . If she is found to have been of sound mind when she tried to murder four people in a shop and found guilty then of course I will have been wrong . But on the face of it this appears to be a very unwell woman .

And I absolutely stand by the standing on their own two feet comment in regards to people taking responsibility for their for criminal actions. Using drugs and mental health as a cop out. Maybe the resources are so poor because there are so many people playing the mental health card as an excuse for their wrong doings.

You have mental health problems , what they are I dont know , you could easily open up about them but you seem reticent

Have you got a diagnosis , have you been on medication , have they been so severe you have heard voices ?

Just because YOU have had mental health problems and have not tried to kill someone doesn't mean that someone else with a mental illness has not and shouldn't.......those with mental illness who kill others are often very very ill people

As for not having any sympathy for the four victims that's utter nonsense

I am a joke?

Well we all have opinions and we all have arseholes

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    What if she does not have a drug addiction but just a mental health problem would you change your tune.
    I know (family) who hit his mother on the head with an iron and set the house on fire with her in there,he had never taken drugs in his life.
    I’m not just talking about this one incident. sludge seems to think having a drug problem and a back story is an excuse to commit crime just because he’s been hoodwinked in the past by junkies. He’s an enabler.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    He has no idea if she has a drug problem or not

But we do know that she recently spent 5 months in a psychiatric hospital

Maybe she was just making the tea and there was nothing wrong with her after all ?

I’m not just talking about this one incident. sludge seems to think having a drug problem and a back story is an excuse to commit crime just because he’s been hoodwinked in the past by junkies. He’s an enabler.
    I am an enabler ?

Your therapy isnt working

Or the medication

You need to see your doctor

I am an enabler ?

Your therapy isnt working

Or the medication

You need to see your doctor
    Yes. Yes you are.

From your first post in this thread making out she’s the real victim but not a mention of the actual victim until it was pointed out.

Yes. Yes you are.

From your first post in this thread making out she’s the real victim but not a mention of the actual victim until it was pointed out.
    I think you are unwell

You certainly have anger issues

You think that because its reported that this young woman had serious mental health problems and was recently an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital and it is highly likely that a young woman who tries to kill four people is probably mentally unstable means that I am enabling awful events like this to happen ?

You need to go and see your doctor

Which part of my first post where I say this is a terrible but thankfully rare incident didnt you read ?

I think you are unwell

You certainly have anger issues

You think that because its reported that this young woman had serious mental health problems and was recently an inpatient in a psychiatric hospital and it is highly likely that a young woman who tries to kill four people is probably mentally unstable means that I am enabling awful events like this to happen ?

You need to go and see your doctor

Which part of my first post where I say this is a terrible but thankfully rare incident didnt you read ?
    A little footnote in an otherwise long winded post about the system being to blame and not her.

And since when did the Daily Mail become the source of all accurate information?

Probably lifted from her Facebook page where some people are claiming she was recently in mental health hospital and others are saying her and her boyfriend were bad news.

I don’t think you can get cancer as a result of self abuse
    Smoking, drinking alcohol, bad diet and lack of exercise all increase your chances of getting cancer I believe. Knowingly living a life style that increases your risk of cancer and other illnesses could be termed self abus

A little footnote in an otherwise long winded post about the system being to blame and not her.

And since when did the Daily Mail become the source of all accurate information?

Probably lifted from her Facebook page where some people are claiming she was recently in mental health hospital and others are saying her and her boyfriend were bad news.
    I think it is an exaggeration to claim that Sludge suggested that the perpetrator was the victim. He was commenting on her mental health and mental healthcare in the UK

Yes. Yes you are.

Have you actually read what has been posted?

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Have you actually read what has been posted?
    He's had a 'shitter' in this thread, hasn't he? In footballing terms he'd have been pulled after 25 minutes. It seems like he just wants to attack Sludge and not deal with the issues he has raised. Bad day for him.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Smoking, drinking alcohol, bad diet and lack of exercise all increase your chances of getting cancer I believe. Knowingly living a life style that increases your risk of cancer and other illnesses could be termed self abus
    Fair enough but I’d wager injecting heroin and smoking crack will almost certainly lead to mental health problems and not just increase the risk.