+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Re: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    I think it is an exaggeration to claim that Sludge suggested that the perpetrator was the victim. He was commenting on her mental health and mental healthcare in the UK
    Not at all. He has form for portioning blame to the system rather than the person committing the act and this is just another example.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Fair enough but I’d wager injecting heroin and smoking crack will almost certainly lead to mental health problems and not just increase the risk.
    You'd be surprised. It depends on lifestyle, affluence, prospects and support. There are plenty of people in very good positions in life who like a little dabble in the hard stuff. It will obviously affect them, but not to the extent that it does someone who is at the bottom of the social ladder. It's a class thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Have you actually read what has been posted?
    Yes. “It’s terrible BUT...”

Tell that to the poor blokes family. It’s terrible this has happened but its rare. Sorry for your loss. Don’t blame her. Blame the system.

Not at all. He has form for portioning blame to the blame to the system rather than the person committing the act and this is just another example.
    I'm not going to comment on this particular case because i don't know enough about it, but don't you think that the 'system' can be responsible for peoples wellbeing or lack of? Why is it that a large proportion of knife crime is committed by young black youth? Is it simply because they're black? Why is the prison population disproportionately full of care leavers or those who have suffered sexual and physical abuse? Something has gone wrong in their lives and after being failed by their family they are failed by the state who don't offer enough support and help. These people are massively disadvantaged.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm not going to comment on this particular case because i don't know enough about it, but don't you think that the 'system' can be responsible for peoples wellbeing or lack of? Why is it that a large proportion of knife crime is committed by young black youth? Is it simply because they're black? Why is the prison population disproportionately full of care leavers or those who have suffered sexual and physical abuse? Something has gone wrong in their lives and after being failed by their family they are failed by the state who don't offer enough support and help. These people are massively disadvantaged.
    How did you get on with the shed?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    How did you get on with the shed?
    Arse of a job. I'd have rather made one from scratch but the missus bought one online, the quality is shit. It's up now, thanks for asking

He is a bootlicker. Anyone asks questions and he hates them...

International

Arse of a job. I'd have rather made one from scratch but the missus bought one online, the quality is shit. It's up now, thanks for asking
    I got one and the floor was so weak I ended up gouting under it so it sat on solid base. seemed t work but a pain in the arse.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I got one and the floor was so weak I ended up gouting under it so it sat on solid base. seemed t work but a pain in the arse.
    Same, 12mm OSB board, utter shit. I'll be putting a bit of 18mm ply over the top of it.

I’m not saying the system is perfect, far from it, but this blameless culture and exonerating all wrong doings and just blaming government and the system, especially by the likes of Sludge, isn’t healthy. You can’t just go around commiting heinous crimes because you’ve had a tough start in life. There’s got to be some balance.

The country hasn’t got unlimited funds to fund unlimited resources for every Tom, Dick and Harry who isn’t leading the perfect utopian life.

He is a bootlicker. Anyone asks questions and he hates them...
    Pipe down pencil neck

I’m not saying the system is perfect, far from it, but this blameless culture and exonerating all wrong doings and just blaming government and the system, especially by the likes of Sludge, isn’t healthy. You can’t just go around commiting heinous crimes because you’ve had a tough start in life. There’s got to be some balance.

The country hasn’t got unlimited funds to fund unlimited resources for every Tom, Dick and Harry who isn’t leading the perfect utopian life.
    Ofcourse we can't blame Crime on having a tough childhood etc, not exclusively, but all of the evidence suggests that it is a contributory factor.

Ofcourse we can't blame Crime on having a tough childhood etc, not exclusively, but all of the evidence suggests that it is a contributory factor.
    And how exactly does a blameless culture help?

And how exactly does a blameless culture help?
    I don't think that we have a blameless culture, the prisons are three to a cell all over the country.

Pipe down pencil neck

I don't think that we have a blameless culture, the prisons are three to a cell all over the country.
    I highly doubt that. Some prisons maybe.

Besides, I’m talking about the apologists who want to blame everything on the government and the system rather than the criminals.

I highly doubt that. Some prisons maybe.

Besides, I’m talking about the apologists who want to blame everything on the government and the system rather than the criminals.
    You are indeed having a right stinker on this thread , it really is time to retreat whilst you can

You highly doubt we have a severe overcrowding problem in our prisons ?

Are you having a laugh ?

Google prison reform trust , Howard league for penal reform and home office figures , digest what you read and then try to argue we dont have a serious problem with prison overcrowding

Three to a cell ? Too right

Tell the truth , have you got a pencil neck ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Tell the truth , have you got a pencil neck ?
    I'm fairly skinny so yeah but not as much as I had a couple years ago

I agree and perhaps this part of the problem .

You are indeed having a right stinker on this thread , it really is time to retreat whilst you can

You highly doubt we have a severe overcrowding problem in our prisons ?

Are you having a laugh ?

Google prison reform trust , Howard league for penal reform and home office figures , digest what you read and then try to argue we dont have a serious problem with prison overcrowding

Three to a cell ? Too right
    Putting words in my mouth again.

It’s no surprise the prisons are over crowded with you apologising any criminal behaviour on the system rather than the criminal.

Yes. “It’s terrible BUT...”

Tell that to the poor blokes family. It’s terrible this has happened but its rare. Sorry for your loss. Don’t blame her. Blame the system.
    When did anyone say "don't blame her"?

Putting words in my mouth again.

It’s no surprise the prisons are over crowded with you apologising any criminal behaviour on the system rather than the criminal.
    So they are overcrowded ?

Or they are not overcrowded ?

Make your mind up

You need some therapy , fishing is good

So they are overcrowded ?

Or they are not overcrowded ?

Make your mind up

You need some therapy , fishing is good
    I never said they were or they weren’t you are the one using the word “overcrowded”.

I said to Tuerto I didn’t think all prisons are 3 to a cell and they are not.

Besides, he brought prisons into it and I wasn’t even talking about prisons when I was talking about a blameless culture / society.

I was talking about apologists like you.

Some of what's in this thread is flying close to breaking the sub judice rule.