+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Re: Stabbings in Penygraig.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I never said they were or they weren’t you are the one using the word “overcrowded”.

I said to Tuerto I didn’t think all prisons are 3 to a cell and they are not.

Besides, he brought prisons into it and I wasn’t even talking about prisons when I was talking about a blameless culture / society.

I was talking about apologists like you.
    You said you , and I quote , you highly doubted his three to a cell claim

You were , of course , wrong to do that as we have a serious and chronic overcrowding problem in uk prisons , and it certainly isnt " some " prisons , it's most of them

But dont take my word for it , google the home office stats , the Howard league for penal reform and the prison reform trust

Now , hopefully that's dealt with and we seem to be returning to your idiotic claims that I am an enabler and apologist for the shocking events in the valleys the other day.

You think the girl was a junkie , we have no evidence she was a drugs user and wether those drugs were prescribed or she was taking street drugs .

When you find evidence of this I would suggest you make sure the police know about it as you seem highly interested in "junkies" , maybe you could help them out instead of pontificating like some union jack waving swivel eyed angry man

This lady has killed one man and has been charged with the attempted murder of three others . It's out there that she spent 5 months in a psychiatric hospital , and was released 6 weeks ago .

I am no psychiatrist but I have seen a few and it wouldnt surprise me at all that this women has serious mental health issues especially as shes just spent 5 months in a hospital . I am almost certain that the mental health background of this woman is going to be investigated by the professionals in regard to wether her mental health was a contributing factor to this incident .

Now a large number of people on here have questioned your reasoning behind throwing around the term apologist , enabler and you have been shown up to be very ignorant regarding mental health .

Which I find quite worrying as you say you have suffered yourself ?

If you had suffered and been diagnosed with a serious mental illness like schizophrenia, bi polar disorder , psychotic depression etc , which can make you lose touch with reality I think you would be showing far more understanding of not just the victims of this attack but also what caused a woman who had been in psychiatric care for 5 months to carry out such a terrible act.

Even if you havnt been diagnosed with a serious mental illness and have battled the disabling effects of lifelong anxiety , depression , panic or agoraphobia you certainly dont seem to have a great deal of knowledge or understanding of mental ill health . And for someone who has come over in the past as an intelligent and witty chap , that's not only a shame but very worrying .

If there are people like you with mental health problems showing this level of bile and spite towards a young woman who is likely to be ill , all this time to change , let's try and understand mental health etc has got a job on its hands . Because if people like you throw around the terms junkie , apologists and enabler and you have experience of mental ill health no wonder the rest of society is still playing catch up .

I am off now , I have wasted enough of my time with you .

When an innocent member of the public visits a local shop, and gets stabbed to death, then someone has to be up for murder. Not manslaughter, but cold blooded murder.
    If not the girl herself, for mental health issues, then the person/persons who signed the form for her release.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    When an innocent member of the public visits a local shop, and gets stabbed to death, then someone has to be up for murder. Not manslaughter, but cold blooded murder.
    If not the girl herself, for mental health issues, then the person/persons who signed the form for her release.
    Well if mental illness is the primary driver of this awful attack then it's likely to be manslaughter

You may be of the opinion that it should be murder but that's not really relevant

If the woman had a serious mental illness it will almost certainly be manslaughter

If she was released early when unwell then that is the systems fault as psychiatric units and community mental health teams have been releasing unwell patients for years to free up beds and doctors and nurses as they are the least funded of all NHS services , ironic given mental illness is as common as cancer , which gets loads of funding , heart disease , ditto

If she was released early then anyone who discharged her will present their reasons for doing so and if the authorities think criminal negligence occurred they may be charged but it wont be for murder , it will be for something around assisted manslaughter or something like that

You may not think that's right but that is the way it is

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well if mental illness is the primary driver of this awful attack then it's likely to be manslaughter

You may be of the opinion that it should be murder but that's not really relevant

If the woman had a serious mental illness it will almost certainly be manslaughter

If she was released early when unwell then that is the systems fault as psychiatric units and community mental health teams have been releasing unwell patients for years to free up beds and doctors and nurses as they are the least funded of all NHS services , ironic given mental illness is as common as cancer , which gets loads of funding , heart disease , ditto

If she was released early then anyone who discharged her will present their reasons for doing so and if the authorities think criminal negligence occurred they may be charged but it wont be for murder , it will be for something around assisted manslaughter or something like that

You may not think that's right but that is the way it is
    What would your opinion be if an armed response unit had shot her dead? As they have done on numerous occasions lately in the UK when other mentally disturbed folk have gone on a rampage?

What would your opinion be if an armed response unit had shot her dead? As they have done on numerous occasions lately in the UK when other mentally disturbed folk have gone on a rampage?
    I am not sure what response you seem appropriate ?

If a young woman went on a stabbing frenzy which was pre meditated .....ie murder .....and the police arrived with firearms and shot her and the subsequent investigation found that she had the knife in her hand and was a threat and they were right to shoot her dead then I would agree with what they did .

If the police , as in this case , dealt with her without the use of firearms , and god bless the coppers who did , then it's up to the police, courts and medical people to see which way this goes

If someone who is a danger to others is shot dead by the police or tasered then it matters not wether they were mentally unwell or not . What matters is that the police , under tremendous pressure , made the right call . Which is usually subject to an investigation .

I really dont know what you mean by what would be my reaction if a mentally disturbed knife attacker was shot dead by the police ?

I would trust that the police had no other option .

In this case they arrested her at the scene .

Are you expecting me to say I would be happy , angry , sad , excited ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I am not sure what response you seem appropriate ?

If a young woman went on a stabbing frenzy which was pre meditated .....ie murder .....and the police arrived with firearms and shot her and the subsequent investigation found that she had the knife in her hand and was a threat and they were right to shoot her dead then I would agree with what they did .

If the police , as in this case , dealt with her without the use of firearms , and god bless the coppers who did , then it's up to the police, courts and medical people to see which way this goes

If someone who is a danger to others is shot dead by the police or tasered then it matters not wether they were mentally unwell or not . What matters is that the police , under tremendous pressure , made the right call . Which is usually subject to an investigation .

I really dont know what you mean by what would be my reaction if a mentally disturbed knife attacker was shot dead by the police ?

I would trust that the police had no other option .

In this case they arrested her at the scene .

Are you expecting me to say I would be happy , angry , sad , excited ?
    No ulterior motive. Calm down. Just asking for your opinion, seeing as your all over every one of these kind of threads like a rash.
    Im just wondering how far we strip these things back?. Do you really believe its the governments fault, that this innocent OAP has been butchered?
    Is it the person who rubber stamped her release’s fault? Is it the girl herself’s fault?
    Manslaughter is an easy way out for some folk.
    Its cold blooded murder thats taken place here by a nutter!!. I use this term, because thats what she is.
    Just like other cold blooded killers,
    Nutters!
    The majority of sympathy always seems to go to the killer and not the victim. This thread has proven it. If this girl was so seriously mentally disturbed, then she should have been locked up indefinitely for her own safety and the publics safety.
    How can she be trusted to take her medication in her state of mind?
    How can she ever be let out in public again?
    The OAP wont be.

No ulterior motive. Calm down. Just asking for your opinion, seeing as your all over every one of these kind of threads like a rash.
    Im just wondering how far we strip these things back?. Do you really believe its the governments fault, that this innocent OAP has been butchered?
    Is it the person who rubber stamped her release’s fault? Is it the girl herself’s fault?
    Its cold blooded murder thats taken place here by a nutter!!. I use this term, because thats what she is.
    Nutters!
    The majority of sympathy always seems to go to the killer and not the victim. This thread has proven it. If this girl was so seriously mentally disturbed, then she should have been locked up indefinitely for her own safety and the publics safety.
    The OAP wont be.
    What are the consequences of 'cut to the bone' essential services? It usually means that people don't get the help that they need or the support within the community. I have no idea about the case in Penygraig, so wont comment of the specifics until the evidence is produced, but what i will say is that local authorities have had their budgets decimated by central government which has meant that they haven't been able to offer enough support towards people who have severe problems within society, that's a fact. Walk down any high street and look at the amount of people who are homeless with or without addiction and tell me that it hasn't got worse since austerity was implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What are the consequences of 'cut to the bone' essential services? It usually means that people don't get the help that they need or the support within the community. I have no idea about the case in Penygraig, so wont comment of the specifics until the evidence is produced, but what i will say is that local authorities have had their budgets decimated by central government which has meant that they haven't been able to offer enough support towards people who have severe problems within society, that's a fact. Walk down any high street and look at the amount of people who are homeless with or without addiction and tell me that it hasn't got worse since austerity was implemented.
    With all due respect Tuerto, i just don't buy into that. How much money has got to be invested in this. If the government (Labour or Conservative) handed the NHS and all the trickle down social services a blank cheque, would that solve all the problems?
    Imo, no. The NHS for starters needs a complete overhaul of the way its run. As in most big organisations now, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. As for social services, How many members of the public are actually walking around with voices in their heads telling them to kill folk?
    Manic depression, depression and anxiety is a big difference from Schizophrenia .
    Should we have one shrink for every member of the public? As i said, at the end of the day someone's parent and maybe grandparent, has been butchered by a lunatic, and all thoughts are with the killer. Should we feel sorry fir the likes of Hitler and Mugabe etc? They had massive mental problems ad well!

With all due respect Tuerto, i just don't buy into that. How much money has got to be invested in this. If the government (Labour or Conservative) handed the NHS and all the trickle down social services a blank cheque, would that solve all the problems?
    Imo, no. The NHS for starters needs a complete overhaul of the way its run. As in most big organisations now, too many chiefs and not enough Indians. As for social services, How many members of the public are actually walking around with voices in their heads telling them to kill folk?
    Manic depression, depression and anxiety is a big difference from Schizophrenia .
    Should we have one shrink for every member of the public? As i said, at the end of the day someone's parent and maybe grandparent, has been butchered by a lunatic, and all thoughts are with the killer. Should we feel sorry fir the likes of Hitler and Mugabe etc? They had massive mental problems ad well!
    It's not about feeling sorry for anyone and i don't think that anyone has said that in this thread. It's about making sure that the risk of these things happening are minimized, that is to the benefit of all of us.

👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It's not about feeling sorry for anyone and i don't think that anyone has said that in this thread. It's about making sure that the risk of these things happening are minimized, that is to the benefit of all of us.
    Well i feel very sorry for the victim, and nothing but contempt for the killer ( mental problems or not), and the authorities who deemed her fit for release.

Willy I could have done with you when I was having my arse handed to me by Sludge and co on Friday

Spot on by the way. I knew before I clicked on the thread Sludge would be painting her the victim with little mention or sympathy for the real victims.

Willy I could have done with you when I was having my arse handed to me by Sludge and co on Friday

Spot on by the way. I knew before I clicked on the thread Sludge would be painting her the victim with little mention or sympathy for the real victims.
    Just let your beef with Sludge go...🙄

Getting lowkey pathetic 🙄🙄🙄

Quote Originally Posted by adz-a32 View Post
    Just let your beef with Sludge go...🙄

Getting lowkey pathetic 🙄🙄🙄
    Keep your nose out of it wasteman

Keep your nose out of it wasteman
    If only someone said that to you in the first place. Lacking self awareness as usual. Hypocrite 🙄

If only someone said that to you in the first place. Lacking self awareness as usual. Hypocrite 🙄
    Adz, you’ve gone crying off 2 forums that I know of because you like to dish it out but are too tender around the whiskers to take it back, so toddle off and don’t bite off more than you can chew again sunshine. Go on. Shooo.

Adz, you’ve gone crying off 2 forums that I know of because you like to dish it out but are too tender around the whiskers to take it back, so toddle off and don’t bite off more than you can chew again sunshine. Go on. Shooo.
    That was because I am too proud of who I am and I always will be

Remind me... how many times have you been banned because you are a prick?

International

Why are you'proud' of who you are? i honestly don't get that.

OK. If you say so. Mug.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Why are you'proud' of who you are? i honestly don't get that.
    He’s proud of being a silver spoon fed cry baby

International

It was a serious question, who is he?

Weren’t you the guy who when I commented on here, you’d make taxi jokes and on the other board, you’d make dog-whistle comments about me hating Britain? I know your game...

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It was a serious question, who is he?
    Some pencil necked wannabee rapper who likes to play the race card

Weren’t you the guy who when I commented on here, you’d make taxi jokes and on the other board, you’d make dog-whistle comments about me hating Britain? I know your game...
    Yeah that’s me. You know it is. You told me to work on the dustbins, I told you to drive a taxi.

And I wasn’t the only one to pull you up on your hate for Britain. It’s why you flounced. Dish it out but cry like a little bitch when you get it back.

Why don’t you take your own advice and let it go. It’s lowkey pathetic bra.

Nutters!
    The OAP wont be.
    Well we dont know if it's cold blooded murder yet do we ? It's an awful incident but it is the court who will decide if its manslaughter or murder .