+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prime Minister’s Question Time

Prime Minister’s Question Time

I enjoyed that today😂
    Watching that utter buffoon of a PM bluster and blather without his minions to heckle in support was very enjoyable.

Re: Prime Minister’s Question Time

Boris got his arse handed to him on a plate.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6OCkuwdIJPo

He not so fluffy these days , needs his barber to be opened from lockdown, nice to see a real opposition leader , who was that other buffon leader and this shadow cabinet of misfits before him, that folk blindly voted for ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He not so fluffy these days , needs his barber to be opened from lockdown, nice to see a real opposition leader , who was that other buffon leader and this shadow cabinet of misfits before him, that folk blindly voted for ??
    Err.... that was a man of principle. Not the sort you tend to favour, I know!

If this format within parliament (reduced MPs numbers) continues its going to be very entertaining watching Boris try jousting with Starmer. I’ve yet to see Boris answer a question yet with a real answer.

No wonder Mogg is calling for all MPs to return so they can reduce the current PMQs to the childish, puerile shit show is could be formerly.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Probably right, he likes an audience I guess the opposition won't be dipping into that behaviour .

Will be a better forum with a full house talking about normal domestic affairs, I cant wait for the Brexit debate as that might be Sir Keirs Achilles heel with certain Labour supporters ??

In fairness, Crace isn’t a Boris fan but the clip of BoJo engaging with Starmer is quite telling.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...qs#maincontent

Boris is a buffoon, it's shameful that he is the Prime Minister of the UK.

Oooh quoting one of Maggie's men, and he was a fan of Blairs politics but not of the man himself , think he referred to both as creative forces in politics

Nearly as surprising as Mr. Panorama skating BoJo on his board and posting articles from the Guardian

First PMQs since the break and Johnson acts more of a colossal cock than usual.

For those who admire him, what is it about him that causes such delusion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

No point asking on here , best to get on twitter and ask the 13,966,451 feckers who put him in power , he did offer a new dawn , however that dawn wasn't laid out on any participial detail , hey some folks get what they wished , some are just very silly billy's.

No point asking on here , best to get on twitter and ask the 13,966,451 feckers who put him in power , he did offer a new dawn , however that dawn wasn't laid out on any participial detail , hey some folks get what they wished , some are just very silly billy's.
    Surely there must be a few of the 13,966,451 who voted for him on here. I thought you were one. If so why don't you give the question a go?

I know he’s only been in the post a year but how much longer can anyone with any pride put up with the buffoon leading their party and the country? It seems being in power is the end of the aim. Doing a decent job just isn’t on the radar.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Surely there must be a few of the 13,966,451 who voted for him on here. I thought you were one. If so why don't you give the question a go?
    I'd never vote for him , I've not got a clue , what I do know he got a 80 seat majority , won seats he should have never won . I'll leave all the clever analysis stuff to you , as you are very clever 👍

Clearly I'm no fan of him or his party and that leads me to wonder if my judgement is clouded when it comes to both of them at times, so I watched PMQs yesterday thinking "is Johnson really as woeful today as I think he is?". By contrast, Starmer came over as on top of the subjects he talked about and able to think on his feet, but it also needs to be said he had nothing to beat at the other side of the dispatch box.

I'm not as big a fan of John Crace of the Guardian as some because I think he takes too much artistic licence which means that, rather like me, he can lose objectivity, but I thought his piece yesterday was very good because he tried to be a bit more reasoned and anaytical;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...for-all-to-see

There was a poll on the weekend which had Labour level with the Conservatives, but, still forty per cent of the voting public are saying they support the Torys. However, my guess is that support is more for the party and "get Brexit done" than a personal endorsement of Johnson - how could anyone have been impressed by his "performance" yesterday?

I've remarked before how it has struck me for some time, that Conservative party voters seem almost embarrassed to own up to this - by the law of averages, you would think that not far short of half of the people posting on here voted Tory in December and yet you would never guess it from what gets posted on here.

I've remarked before how it has struck me for some time, that Conservative party voters seem almost embarrassed to own up to this - by the law of averages, you would think that not far short of half of the people posting on here voted Tory in December and yet you would never guess it from what gets posted on here.
    It does make me chuckle that someone can express a series of views on immigration, getting Brexit done, the integrity of the UK, the length of custodial sentences, street protests, the bravery of Conservative mayoral candidates and the wokeness of the BBC that wonderfully align with those coming out of the mouths of Conservative or Brexit Party politicians. Nothing wrong with that, as LoM points out these are the views that won an 80 seat majority under our Electoral System.

Yet when it comes to political alignment or how they voted individually it's I'd never vote for that lot or Corbyn's rabble so I went Lib Dem/Plaid etc. It does make you wonder what attracted them to these parties when the views they spew out are so diametrically opposed to their stated policy positions.

It does make me chuckle that someone can express a series of views on immigration, getting Brexit done, the integrity of the UK, the length of custodial sentences, street protests, the bravery of Conservative mayoral candidates and the wokeness of the BBC that wonderfully align with those coming out of the mouths of Conservative or Brexit Party politicians. Nothing wrong with that, as LoM points out these are the views that won an 80 seat majority under our Electoral System.

Yet when it comes to political alignment or how they voted individually it's I'd never vote for that lot or Corbyn's rabble so I went Lib Dem/Plaid etc. It does make you wonder what attracted them to these parties when the views they spew out are so diametrically opposed to their stated policy positions.
    It's called balance.

Here's 100 reasons why the Tories are great.

Balanced by a throwaway sentence, "I didn't vote for them mind".

See also brexit. 100 reasons why the UK should leave balanced by a little squeak of "I voted remain".

Balance, and very convincing balance too.

There isn't a party I actual like or want to vote for , says my non political wife, hard to disagree .

I think they are all politically corrupt, with agenda's that fit a narrow narrative , using Brexit , NHS and now Covid as a political point scoring battlegrounds at the expense of ordinary folks lives .

Clearly I'm no fan of him or his party and that leads me to wonder if my judgement is clouded when it comes to both of them at times, so I watched PMQs yesterday thinking "is Johnson really as woeful today as I think he is?". By contrast, Starmer came over as on top of the subjects he talked about and able to think on his feet, but it also needs to be said he had nothing to beat at the other side of the dispatch box.

I'm not as big a fan of John Crace of the Guardian as some because I think he takes too much artistic licence which means that, rather like me, he can lose objectivity, but I thought his piece yesterday was very good because he tried to be a bit more reasoned and anaytical;-

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...for-all-to-see

There was a poll on the weekend which had Labour level with the Conservatives, but, still forty per cent of the voting public are saying they support the Torys. However, my guess is that support is more for the party and "get Brexit done" than a personal endorsement of Johnson - how could anyone have been impressed by his "performance" yesterday?
    Johnson’s ratings have fallen during the last few months and if there are any more poor decisions made I don’t see him as PM in 18 months time. Some newspapers are openly questioning whether its time for him to go and I’d imagine there are a number of Tory grandees realising that Johnson is a liability and the bumbling, narcissistic halfwit persona he flaunts isn’t just an image. They may be kind to him and suggest he wanders away from the PM role citing poor health due to his selflessness in contracting Covid for the sake of the UK and realising he wants to be a parent to his new born child. He may even get to see the other number of kids he got bouncing about the country?

Johnson’s ratings have fallen during the last few months and if there are any more poor decisions made I don’t see him as PM in 18 months time. Some newspapers are openly questioning whether its time for him to go and I’d imagine there are a number of Tory grandees realising that Johnson is a liability and the bumbling, narcissistic halfwit persona he flaunts isn’t just an image. They may be kind to him and suggest he wanders away from the PM role citing poor health due to his selflessness in contracting Covid for the sake of the UK and realising he wants to be a parent to his new born child. He may even get to see the other number of kids he got bouncing about the country?
    He was a dreadful Foreign Secretary (I think that's more or less conceded by many on his side now), so why did they think he would be a natural for the top job? That said, I thought he'd have more to offer than this - whatever his party, he was dreadful at this week's PMQs.