+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bundesliga given green light to restart in May.

Bundesliga given green light to restart in May.

Re: Bundesliga given green light to restart in May.

That'll be interesting. My first thought was thank God the Bundesliga isn't on Sky or they'd use that as an excuse to start charging us again.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So, the first top level Berlin derby at the Olympia Stadion (which I had tickets for) will be played behind closed doors rather than in front of 76000 noisy Berliners. Be interesting to see how the long lay-off and playing in empty stadiums impact form. Only 8 points between the top 5.

I’m surprised there hasn’t been more comment about this. Germany’s lockdown began just six days before the UK’s, but they seem weeks if not months ahead in terms of their plans to get things back on track.

Apparently, the top two divisions will resume behind closed doors. It’ll be fascinating to see how that works out, especially in a country where the fans are so influential.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I’m surprised there hasn’t been more comment about this. Germany’s lockdown began just six days before the UK’s, but they seem weeks if not months ahead in terms of their plans to get things back on track.
    Geemany have some of the larger chemical companies in the world, have the chemicals and manufacturing capacity hence large number of tests. Also reneged on deals for PPE with Austria and Switzerland early on.

Quote Originally Posted by tell it like it is View Post
    Geemany have some of the larger chemical companies in the world, have the chemicals and manufacturing capacity hence large number of tests. Also reneged on deals for PPE with Austria and Switzerland early on.
    And those companies worked alongside the German Government i believe. Isn't Germany a Federal Republic? It would be interesting to see how a regionalized element to governance has or will work out for them in this instance.

And they supply the most drugs and meds in the world, which I didn’t know

Typically German ultra competitive ,were first with footy , race to open up flights ,then the final hurdle , extra big
    beach towels onto Spanish beaches

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Typically German ultra competitive ,were first with footy , race to open up flights ,then the final hurdle , extra big
    I presume that's an attempt at satire.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ha