Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
I am not a fan of these 'generation topics' as if people can be stereotyped by what age they are.

It does not matter if you were a teenager in the 60's 80's or 2010's there have always been delinquents and have always been some good eggs and a whole bunch of kids somewhere in the middle.

I know some old people who are saints and I look up to, and also know old people who act like entitled **** wits.

Another one I love is when people try and say, oh in my generation we didn't do that or have that, everyone thinks their childhood was the best and every generation after them can not compare, news flash, your parents were saying the exact same thing to you, and your grandparents saying it to them, and the wheel goes on.
of course you do not like the music, or fashion or films today, the same way adults did not like the music you listening to when you were 15.
I don't think that my childhood was better, infact, alot of it was shit, it was quite violent where i grew up and everyone was eternally skint. The biggest difference was that we went outside and explored, built things and delegated, built up strength and immunity as well as practical skills and face to face social skills. There isn't so much of that today.