+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boggle Released?

Boggle Released?

Certainly looks like:
    “Unappreciated, undervalued and misjudged but the best of me is going to be someone’s treasure once again. I have the reigns on my life! #Maverick”

https://twitter.com/omarbogle9/statu...046892035?s=21

Re: Boggle Released?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    Certainly looks like:
    “Unappreciated, undervalued and misjudged but the best of me is going to be someone’s treasure once again. I have the reigns on my life! #Maverick”

Good news. Odd signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Good news. Odd signing.

Boggles the mind !!

A City fan I know who has followed the club since the 50s, now lives in Grimsby and he says there was incredulity up there when we signed him for the amount we did because they thought he was no more than a lower division player. The funny thing is though that, every now and then, Bogle would show something in the rare chances he got with us which suggested he could succeed in the Championship - even before the virus came along and money became tighter at the club, he was never going to be offered a new contract though.

He has the 'reigns' on his life?

What a cull dunt.

I Was Born To Stand Out I Will Never Try To Fit In, says his twitter profile.

He needs to rein his narcissistic neck in.

Always felt if he harness and prolong his odd flashes of skills he'd be a decent striker, he has the skill but seems unable to provide longevity to that in a game or a set of games .

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

What a cull dunt.

Was he talking about his willy ?? When talking about standing out and fitting in ???

And every **** I've seen has made my happy, not seen one I could recall as being dull, they usually seem appealing and inviting ??

He might still be on the books but just broke up with the missus

Cryptic tweet

Banned

What a cull dunt.

In this climate, he's going to be unemployed for as long as it takes for football to get going again. He has very little control on his "destiny" eeerugh, at the moment.

His tweet suggests he was hard done by. I've been booted out of loads of places, everytime it was my fault and I knew it.

He was a gamble worth taking, I always liked what I saw, but he didn't cut the mustard. That isn't him being undervalued, that is the general consensus.

His contract with us ends in June and obviously his loan club isn't going to take him on.
    He has something about him, arrogance apart, and he will eventually find someone to take him on, probably abroad.

Thought this was revealing a new version of the word game.

I think if given a run of matches he would have a better return than the others we have opted for.

In fits and starts he has looked an alright player.

Two different managers here now though haven't put their trust in him which you have to respect.

Certainly looks like:

Can also have resealed for 8 letters

He’s had Many chances with 3 different clubs at this level and hasn’t proved to be a consistent championship performer.

He’s 26 now so hardly likely to improve, I think he’ll turn out to be a solid league one marksman but for whatever reason he can’t convince championship teams to make him a starting forward

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Thought this was revealing a new version of the word game.
    🤣🤣 Just seem my error!

a lower league player, that sums it up

worth a punt, but some step up and make it, some dont

���� Just seem my error!
    Seems reasonable, that you have seen your error

He’s not a championship striker. Not for a club with ambitions at the top end of the table anyway.

Inconsistency is the problem , which is why he doesn't cut it at our level. But to be fair he has rarely had a run of games. He was Warnock's signing and started to do well until he was sent off at Bristol City, two and a half years ago now. He doesn't seem to have excelled in his loan spells at a lower level either. With he current situation he could be out for work for along time. And with funds tight his earnings expectation would have to be much lower that it would have been before this Covid-19 outbreak. A lot of players will be in the same position.

Wage offer will fall when football get going again, and I expect very few clubs will be paying fees either, so the transfer market will collapse. It'll just be free agents and clubs cancelling contracts to get players off the books.

What a cull dunt.

Well, he certainly didn't stand out at the CCS!