+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social distancing

Heisenberg

Re: Social distancing

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Lockdowns Saves Lives. That should be the simple message repeated ad infinitum.

I'm hoping against hope our Boris announces tougher rather than looser lockdown measures when he speaks later on.

The COVID-19 fear factor is diminishing at an alarming rate. Boris ought to make the wearing of masks mandatory in public places throughout England then pressure Drakeford in Wales and Sturgeon in Scotland to follow suit. Double the length of social distancing to four metres too.
    Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you a little piece called "Satire".

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen... I present to you a little piece called "Satire".
    I prefer the artist's earlier work, "plandemic"

Funniest thing I've read in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I prefer the artist's earlier work, "plandemic"

Funniest thing I've read in a long time
    Plandemic the movie was released 10 days ago. Youtube remove it whenever it's uploaded there.

It can be viewed here though: https://plandemicmovie.com/

Social distancing rules didn't apply on any of the six buses I travelled on over the past weeks. It seems drivers are not informed to limit passenger numbers to maybe a total of 6-8 at all times in order for travellers to observe rules. It's a ridiculous state of affairs.

And something else, how is a punter able to sit two metres away from the driver inside a typical taxi or minicab?

Social distancing rules didn't apply on any of the six buses I travelled on over the past weeks.
    Where did you travel to? What were the buses? How many people were on them?

Cardiff Bus 95. How many on them? At least 20 throughout.

Cardiff Bus 95. How many on them? At least 20 throughout.
    Really? That surprises me. In fact, I find it genuinely unbelievable.

I've been travelling home from the city centre on the No 27 Thornhill service regularly since the lockdown began. It's normally a busy route. The most passengers than have been on the bus at one time was five. That was on Thursday afternoon the week before last. Usually, it's two or three people at most. I'm often the only passenger, as was the case the Thursday just gone. Indeed, the driver neglected to stop where I wanted him to despite me pressing the buzzer thingy. He stopped about fifty yards further on and apologised, saying he's so used to carrying no passengers at all that he'd simply forgotten I was onboard.

When I'm not catching the bus, I walk from Splott to Rhiwbina. Loads of buses pass me at regular intervals. I've never seen more than five or six people on any of them. Most are empty. But hey, if you maintain there are 20 people on your bus throughout it's journey, it must be true. You are, after all, an impeccable source as regards accurate information.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Really? That surprises me. In fact, I find it genuinely unbelievable.

I've been travelling home from the city centre on the No 27 Thornhill service regularly since the lockdown began. It's normally a busy route. The most passengers than have been on the bus at one time was five. That was on Thursday afternoon the week before last. Usually, it's two or three people at most. I'm often the only passenger, as was the case the Thursday just gone. Indeed, the driver neglected to stop where I wanted him to despite me pressing the buzzer thingy. He stopped about fifty yards further on and apologised, saying he's so used to carrying no passengers at all that he'd simply forgotten I was onboard.

When I'm not catching the bus, I walk from Splott to Rhiwbina. Loads of buses pass me at regular intervals. I've never seen more than five or six people on any of them. Most are empty. But hey, if you maintain there are 20 people on your bus throughout it's journey, it must be true. You are, after all, an impeccable source as regards accurate information.
    Next time I travel I'll take a video of the throng and upload it somewhere for you to view, how's that?

Banned

Next time I travel I'll take a video of the throng and upload it somewhere for you to view, how's that?
    With a copy of the day's newspaper. Hopefully it will cause stir and get 1.8m views and 1800 comments, none of which you will read.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    With a copy of the day's newspaper. Hopefully it will cause stir and get 1.8m views and 1800 comments, none of which you will read.
    The service operator must know what's happening as their vehicles are rammed with CCTV cameras. It's deliberate negligence in order to rake in more dough.

Plandemic the movie was released 10 days ago. Youtube remove it whenever it's uploaded there.

It can be viewed here though: https://plandemicmovie.com/
    Led by widely discredited anti vaccination scientist Judy Mikovits. Great fact checking interview with her here

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...ny-fauci-viral

No mention of only the Chinese getting it though, that seems too mental even for her

He can't be talking about that one by Mikki Willis, how dense do you have to be to believe that shit?!

Yes, that would be interesting and worth sending to Cardiff bus.

Stagecoach are my local operator. I know some of the drivers at the local depot and they all say their services are virtually empty. They've adapted some timetables to suit requests from key workers but it's a shell of a network otherwise.

One route, surprisingly to me at least though, has doubled its frequency. It was originally an hourly route using small vehicles. It serves a minor hospital, though numbers using it for that were quite low. Since lockdown there have been occasions when numbers using it meant passengers couldn't keep a distance apart and so they made it half hourly and put their biggest buses on it. Strangely enough, that's a 95 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Strangely enough, that's a 95 as well.
    And what two words are made up of 9 letters? BILL GATES. What number is the evil number of G? 5 FIVE

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

International

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    And what two words are made up of 9 letters? BILL GATES. What number is the evil number of G? 5 FIVE

WAKE UP SHEEPLE