+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Citycash?

Citycash?

Anyone heard anything official?

We all have twenty quid or more if you have a ST.

My son says it will "disappear" in a few weeks.

Re: Citycash?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Anyone heard anything official?

We all have twenty quid or more if you have a ST.

My son says it will "disappear" in a few weeks.
    I used mine online to be honest as the shop is not going to be open for a while and knowing terms and conditions they will just expire.

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    I used mine online to be honest as the shop is not going to be open for a while and knowing terms and conditions they will just expire.
    Yes, I used mine a couple of months ago when there was a sale on in the shop

Something I would be willing to let slide giving the circumstances

Don't think I've ever used mine

Used mine today in the sale towards a birthday present for my lad.

Like to donate mine to NHS could someone contact the club and suggest please

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm imagining a surgeon on a Covid ward swanning around the operating theatre in a City shirt....

Not capable of that yourself?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Not capable of that yourself?
    While he's at it, maybe he can contact Next to see if I can donate my £20 worth of vouchers (that I'll never use) to the NHS too.

Ignore the people making fun of you, you can definitely donate the imaginary money the club has given you to exclusively spend in their shop on Cardiff City merchandise to the NHS, and they'll be glad to receive it. In fact I've come up with a similar plan myself about donating all our unused claps from the cancelled games to them

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Ignore the people making fun of you, you can definitely donate the imaginary money the club has given you to exclusively spend in their shop on Cardiff City merchandise to the NHS, and they'll be glad to receive it. In fact I've come up with a similar plan myself about donating all our unused claps from the cancelled games to them
    How far back does this board go? Does anyone read posts from 6 months ago?

Mike should think about donating some of the old threads on here to the NHS. Every little helps during the pandemic.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...dline-extended bit more time for the NHS to get their Ninian Park keyrings