+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Stay alert

Re: Stay alert

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Smackheads too. Dont forget them. They need support. Spare some change please mate? No **** off.
    And poor old burglars too. With everyone staying at home their trade must be hit massively! I'm not sure they qualify for furlough relief either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    And poor old burglars too. With everyone staying at home their trade must be hit massively! I'm not sure they qualify for furlough relief either.

Ramsdens and Cash Convertor have gone into liquidation

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Talk about mixed messages.
    Sunday Johnson says go back to work a.s.a.p.
    Then today chancellor extends the furlough scheme to October
    Different policies , and very generous may cost upwards of 100 billion, however it my help folk who might have been made redundant, at least now they can pay the rent and eat , small businesses are being kept alive .

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    GBH'ers need a lifeline

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yes, I lied to myself for a long time that I had a problem. Until you admit it to yourself youve got no chance of beating addiction in my opinion. Youve got to want to stop. Cant keep blaming everyone or everything for your actions.
    Think you’ve been very honest on this thread mr h, taken some pelters from certain folk aswell which is surprising. You are obv on the right rd to recovery which should be commended shouldn’t it, as should your honest appraisal of the situation.