+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stay alert

Stay alert

Look left.look right,then left again

If there's no virus its safe to cross

Re: Stay alert

Prime Minister's statement was long on huff, puff, procrastination, and exaggerated hand movements.

The bright spot for lockdown fans was his enthusiasm for maintaining social distancing. I suppose some larger pubs and restaurants will be able to open in the months/years/decades ahead with a massively reduced number of patrons which would no doubt be reflected in the prices they charge for them to turn a profit.

Attending mass gatherings at football matches, as an example, can never return until COVID-19 related deaths fall to nil for an extended period.

Stay alert. Take amphetimine.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    lmao, you'll have sludge on your back again for mocking.

Ohh be careful
    mind how you go
    be lucky
    Thanks Boris

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    lmao, you'll have sludge on your back again for mocking.

I took too much of it as teenager / early 20s Probably contributed my mental health demise in later life.

International

I took too much of it as teenager / early 20s Probably contributed my mental health demise in later life.
    yyou are clearly a victim.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    yyou are clearly a victim.

Hold on a minute , correct me if I am wrong but were you not calling out junkies yesterday ?

So it's ok for you to take whizz , which can cause psychosis and paranoia by the way , and severe anxiety ......maybe we have found your problem .........but people who take cocaine , another drug that can cause paranoia, are junkies ?

But it doesn't matter because you did it in the past ?

Now I could deal with you arguing the toss about responsibility and clean living and the menace of junkies but here you are saying you took it up the nose?

Whichever way you slice it , you are talking in riddles

I am sure you will come back with some nonsense but I am afraid it's irrelevant now

Hes a junkie

Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Hold on a minute , correct me if I am wrong but were you not calling out junkies yesterday ?

So it's ok for you to take whizz , which can cause psychosis and paranoia by the way , and severe anxiety ......maybe we have found your problem .........but people who take cocaine , another drug that can cause paranoia, are junkies ?

But it doesn't matter because you did it in the past ?

Now I could deal with you arguing the toss about responsibility and clean living and the menace of junkies but here you are saying you took it up the nose?

Whichever way you slice it , you are talking in riddles

I am sure you will come back with some nonsense but I am afraid it's irrelevant now
    Amphetimine up there nose? Are you crazy???

Amphetimine up there nose? Are you crazy???
    Did you inhale?

I was a recreational drug user and all drugs paid for by myself.

Didn’t beg or steal to pay for junk.

Didn’t hide behind a plethora of blame everyonelse excuses for my recreational drug use, alcohol abuse or gambling addictions. Still held down a job and by the skin of my teeth a family but then I take ownership for my problems. Self inflicted. Own them, park them, move onward, can’t keep dwelling on the past you’ll never move forward. My own theory. A better theory than anything I received from the MIND counsellor but that’s another story.

I don’t need apologists like you telling me “it’s not your fault, it’s an illness, were you abused as a child?” No I wasn’t, I enjoyed them and I was selfish.

Anyway, stop doing a Dembe with me and keep it all in one thread you absolute danger.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Did you inhale?
    I can still smell that awful smell now and it’s been 20 years since I took any phet. Gagging.

Didn’t hide behind a plethora of blame everyonelse excuses for my recreational drug use, alcohol abuse or gambling addictions. Still held down a job and by the skin of my teeth a family but then I take ownership for my problems. Self inflicted. Own them, park them, move onward, can’t keep dwelling on the past you’ll never move forward. My own theory. A better theory than anything I received from the MIND counsellor but that’s another story.

I don’t need apologists like you telling me “it’s not your fault, it’s an illness, were you abused as a child?” No I wasn’t, I enjoyed them and I was selfish.

Anyway, stop doing a Dembe with me and keep it all in one thread you absolute danger.
    If you are of a certain age, I’m sure you could have got heavily involved in the rave scene around 1992, the party lasted about 20 years for me. It was very good fun albeit with some very dark tuesdays thrown in to balance it out. I’m just about alright, sort of.....

I can still smell that awful smell now and it’s been 20 years since I took any phet. Gagging.
    Same here....as it goes down the back of yer throat after....ugh

So recreational drug use is ok but those people who have an addictive personality and go on to develop a habit or those who were abused as kids and take drugs to escape the horror of what they went through are just useless junkies ?

That's clearly your view , as expressed on here and as you say you are clearly a selfish , hedonistic individual whose drug use has cost the NHS money in treating you . Unless your struggles were not that big and if you treated anxiety and depression through self help , they clearly were not . You dont get better from disabling and in your case , drug induced anxiety and depression from a few visits to MIND , a salad a day and some yoga . And stiff upper lip .

And you have alcohol issues too !

Well it's all coming out now , you definitely need therapy

Flipping junkies eh

If you are of a certain age, I’m sure you could have got heavily involved in the rave scene around 1992, the party lasted about 20 years for me. It was very good fun albeit with some very dark tuesdays thrown in to balance it out. I’m just about alright, sort of.....
    Yes same. The party only ended about 3 years ago and I’m 44 this year. Penny dropped later than it should have looking back and it’s caused some mental illness but I wouldn’t change it. It was a good ride and now onto the next chapter. Curbed the drugs, curbed the gambling, now drink is my only vice, still a bit too much at times but I’ve got to have some release, when I get stressed / anxious is when I am at my most dangerous of slipping into old habits.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So recreational drug use is ok but those people who have an addictive personality and go on to develop a habit or those who were abused as kids and take drugs to escape the horror of what they went through are just useless junkies ?

That's clearly your view , as expressed on here and as you say you are clearly a selfish , hedonistic individual whose drug use has cost the NHS money in treating you . Unless your struggles were not that big and if you treated anxiety and depression through self help , they clearly were not . You dont get better from disabling and in your case , drug induced anxiety and depression from a few visits to MIND , a salad a day and some yoga . And stiff upper lip .
    Don’t patronise me on mental health. Not that I need to explain myself to you but I was suicidal to the point of planning my own death to look like an accident rather than suicide so my wife and children would still get my death in service and life insurance. Thankfully I got better. Through some medication (I pay my taxes. You don’t like if? Tough)? and the gym and with no thanks to the useless money grabbing swizzlers at MIND I may add.

And you don’t need to patronise me on addiction either. I’m an addict. A gambling addict. I don’t however blame it on Illness and or whatever bullshit you come up with to excuse poor behaviour. Take some responsibility for your addictions is what I say. No excuses. Own it. 57 days today I haven’t gambled. Tomorrow will be 58 if I get through it. If I don’t it will be my fault no one else’s.

The Rave scene was great we must be a similar age and did the same things back in the early 90's, i must admit, it didnt last 20 years for me though, i started to pee blood and i knew it was time to jack it in, I couldnt ditch my mates as they were my mates, but they were getting worse and worse, so i thought i better find a girl and settle down, i did, funny enough i then got into body building ( but clean body building was hard graft, so i jacked that in )
    i drifted from relationship to relationship ( around the world ) till i met my wife

i never had dark tuesdays, just constantly on it, i was wired 7 days a week

Im just fine, though i guess i just hit it hard for a few years and stopped, i know plenty who carried on for longer and are damaged goods now

And yes Sludge, those who beg, rob and steal to pay for their habit are junkies. A drain on society.

I think a lot of us born in the early to mid 70’s were part of the rave scene of the late 80’s/ early 90’s.
    I can’t think of many friends who didn’t dabble with Ecstasy, Speed or Acid.

One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was taking Acid...I’ve simply not not the mental constitution for it.
    It was horrible but I’m lucky enough to have lived and learned even though the year after was a massive struggle with my Mental Health afterwards.
    I should have known better than to do it in the first place even though friends of mine loved and advocated it.

A Heroin lifestyle seems to be a different choice, intentionally getting out of it rather than “upping” yourself to have fun.

Both are very very dangerous in their own ways as is alcohol.

We do make our own beds, but circumstances and poor choices are certainly a factor in how we do it and how well it is made.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I think a lot of us born in the early to mid 70’s were part of the rave scene of the late 80’s/ early 90’s.
    I can’t think of many friends who didn’t dabble with Ecstasy, Speed or Acid.

One of the biggest mistakes I ever made was taking Acid...I’ve simply not not the mental constitution for it.
    It was horrible but I’m lucky enough to have lived and learned even though the year after was a massive struggle with my Mental Health afterwards.
    I should have known better than to do it in the first place even though friends of mine loved and advocated it.

A Heroin lifestyle seems to be a different choice, intentionally getting out of it rather than “upping” yourself to have fun.

Both are very very dangerous in their own ways as is alcohol.

We do make our own beds, but circumstances and poor choices are certainly a factor in how we do it and how well it is made.
    It was a way of life. I know people from all sorts of backgrounds who are / were involved with recreational drugs or hard drugs. Some of the worst heroin / crack addicts I know come from well to do family’s and good homes.

This notion that all heroin or crack addicts have a horrific back story and are just using drugs as an escape to block it out is poppycock and the sort of text book bullshit that people who’ve never used drugs or experienced that lifestyle come out with. There are some victims of course there are but there are many more out there playing the victim and are conniving scum bags. Telling these people they are not to blame and excusing their actions (muggings, burglary) just seems to be the go to excuse to plead for leniency for their wrong doings.